HPMamba Is Stepping Away From T4S

HPBlackMamba

HPMamba Is Stepping Away From T4S

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Hey everyone, I really enjoyed my time here. I am stepping away to focus on bigger things. If you want to find me, I will be with my friends in an artists' community writing poems and creating things that make me happy. Zola and I have talked, and decided to promote Owen to Administrator level, because his views are most similar to the T4S doctrine, and we trust him not to ban, censor or edit people's posts.

If I can leave you with one final message before I go, what would it be? My message is worship yourself, this is also the message of the T4S doctrine, and I believe this is what Satan wants. Long live free speech, free thought and self empowerment.

HPBlackMamba
Site Admin

Re: HPMamba Is Stepping Away From T4S

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Thank you for your hard work, all you have contributed.
I wish you every success as you move on without us.
Goodbye.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:14 pm Hey everyone, I really enjoyed my time here. I am stepping away to focus on bigger things. If you want to find me, I will be with my friends in an artists' community writing poems and creating things that make me happy. Zola and I have talked, and decided to promote Owen to Administrator level, because his views are most similar to the T4S doctrine, and we trust him not to ban, censor or edit people's posts.

If I can leave you with one final message before I go, what would it be? My message is worship yourself, this is also the message of the T4S doctrine, and I believe this is what Satan wants. Long live free speech, free thought and self empowerment.

What stops you from posting as a regular member from time to time?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:14 pm Hey everyone, I really enjoyed my time here. I am stepping away to focus on bigger things. If you want to find me, I will be with my friends in an artists' community writing poems and creating things that make me happy. Zola and I have talked, and decided to promote Owen to Administrator level, because his views are most similar to the T4S doctrine, and we trust him not to ban, censor or edit people's posts.

You know no matter how much I criticised you, this place will be dead without you.

Good luck!
imjustexploring6969

Post by imjustexploring6969 »

Okay that's really funny, Snakeway just cant get a win :lol:

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

You clearly don't understand what I mean by being important. Being a so called HP in this place has nothing to do with it
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Ironic, someone who opposed and criticized Black Mamba all the time he was here now states it's going to fall apart without him.

Instead of being cynical and negative regarding the forums future, consider making positive contributions. Like Owen has done. Our experiences in life reflect the energy we are putting out, consciously or not.

We built this place for you. That means you have a part to play and I'm asking the positive people here to please step up.

Will it be the same without Mamba? No. Is that bad? NO. Nothing stays the same forever. Change isn't necessarily automatically bad.
We all play our part to make a place a good place to go (or not). I'm suggesting to cultivate some positivity.

Speaking of positivity, congrats HP Owen!

It's a beautiful forum. Will we grow flowers with it or weeds?

His contribution is complete and he's moved on to new ventures. We wish him well and we continue on. Make the most of whatever time is given you and of the gifts given to you.

I have no present plans to shut the forum down.

Serapis (Satan)

RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

Bye Baldy.

"HP" Owen, congrats on your promotion from pet to puppet. Zola is never here, so good luck keeping this site alive with limited control.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

That's one less Jew needing Destruction rituals now. The rtrs will take care of it on its own time or maybe this is a sign these curses worked.

Anyways this is good news.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

People come, people go. It has nothing to do with paltry curses. It's life.

Serapis (Satan)