Teu Rune The Serpent Axis

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
White Mage

Re: Teu Rune The Serpent Axis

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 pm Teu Rune

Just so I'm understanding this, Don, you're saying that Teu, which is more or less the Greek letter Tau, is a full-fledged rune that's not included in most rune systems? Because I've never heard of a "Teu" rune before. I'm familiar with the symbol it represents, but I can't find it mentioned anywhere in the Armanen or Elder Futhark runes. I can't find a picture of this Teu rune either, just the Tau Greek letter. This isn't Tiwaz you're talking about either, right?

In other words, you're also suggesting these Nordic rune systems are not complete, right? Whether its Von List's system or the Elder Futhark, they don't have this Teu rune. Just wanted to ask you on this so its clearer in my mind, unless I'm missing something.

Definitely an interesting example of how the Greek "runes" and Egyptian "runes" correspond with their Germanic/Nordic equivalents.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

In my studies Tio, Teu, Tyr, Tiwaz and such are all names of this rune. They all mean the same word 'god' I wanted to focus on the Germanic Teu the name Germany Deutschland...Deu, Teu. Zeus, Deus, Teu. Which means this was probably the spelling of it. It also takes the associations of people who are indoctrinated in standard runeology and moves into a much bigger picture. This becomes Tau in the Greek and this symbol is across the ancient Aryan world.

My own opinion is the standard rune studies are going nowhere as they are not really looking outwards into the greater Indo-Aryan world. The Norse word for body is Lik, note how close that is to Leek the name meaning of the L rune. The physical body in the east is ruled by the root chakra the place of Loki, Hel. Note Lak is a very, very ancient title of the goddess Lakshmi who is the shakti, serpent energy of Visnu and dwells in this case in the root chakra. In my experience the longer mantra of Lakshmi works on awakening the shakti force in the root chakra. And Lak relates to one name spelling of the runes. This why Lak relates to the Hof the temple and altar its all root chakra symbol and symbolism of the physical body the Lik.

That is not in any rune books I am aware of. Because most authors are Euro-centric.
White Mage wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:31 am
Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:54 pm Teu Rune

Just so I'm understanding this, Don, you're saying that Teu, which is more or less the Greek letter Tau, is a full-fledged rune that's not included in most rune systems? Because I've never heard of a "Teu" rune before. I'm familiar with the symbol it represents, but I can't find it mentioned anywhere in the Armanen or Elder Futhark runes. I can't find a picture of this Teu rune either, just the Tau Greek letter. This isn't Tiwaz you're talking about either, right?

In other words, you're also suggesting these Nordic rune systems are not complete, right? Whether its Von List's system or the Elder Futhark, they don't have this Teu rune. Just wanted to ask you on this so its clearer in my mind, unless I'm missing something.

Definitely an interesting example of how the Greek "runes" and Egyptian "runes" correspond with their Germanic/Nordic equivalents.
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:45 pm In my studies Tio, Teu, Tyr, Tiwaz and such are all names of this rune. They all mean the same word 'god' I wanted to focus on the Germanic Teu the name Germany Deutschland...Deu, Teu. Zeus, Deus, Teu. Which means this was probably the spelling of it. It also takes the associations of people who are indoctrinated in standard runeology and moves into a much bigger picture. This becomes Tau in the Greek and this symbol is across the ancient Aryan world.

My own opinion is the standard rune studies are going nowhere as they are not really looking outwards into the greater Indo-Aryan world. The Norse word for body is Lik, note how close that is to Leek the name meaning of the L rune. The physical body in the east is ruled by the root chakra the place of Loki, Hel. Note Lak is a very, very ancient title of the goddess Lakshmi who is the shakti, serpent energy of Visnu and dwells in this case in the root chakra. In my experience the longer mantra of Lakshmi works on awakening the shakti force in the root chakra. And Lak relates to one name spelling of the runes. This why Lak relates to the Hof the temple and altar its all root chakra symbol and symbolism of the physical body the Lik.

That is not in any rune books I am aware of. Because most authors are Euro-centric.
I see. That makes more sense then.

Definitely agree with you the most "modern" rune studies are pretty inadequate, specifically because they don't gross-germinate their concepts and ideas with other Indo-Aryan groups and occult practices. It's like they're all missing, as you said, the bigger picture.

I would even say that most rune-authors are Nordic-centric, and think runes are only a Norse/Germanic thing, but aren't interested in connecting the dots to Greek/Egyptian/Vedic sources also. I've had Italians ask me why they should practice the runes if they aren't Nordic and its not in their blood-memory. Runes aren't a Norse-only thing.

Please keep it up Don!
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The Roman pagans used the Greek system of Soma Sophia the letters which they also stated the Druids and the Greeks used the same system. The Druids used the runes. Kana is the most ancient name of Krisna I have come across and its the sixth rune. Lak is taking the K galdr which Kan or Kana is building on its a root chakra mantra. And then added the LA into this to combine the two big sounds for charging and awakening the root chakra. The L moves energy up the spine into the center as well.