transgenderism

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
V.S

transgenderism

Post by V.S »

The problem with transgenderism

I tolerate any person claiming their own autonomy and identity.

From my side, you can call yourself a giraffe and I could please you and call you a giraffe as well however, this won't change the course of nature or reality itself.

Reality is not based on our fragile ego, emotions or desires. Nature is what it is and as it is. We can observe it, we can discern different aspects of it, what is primal, primitive, reptilian in nature, what is meant by a higher mind, a developed prefrontal cortex, etc.

What I more precisely can't understand about transgenders is SELF-MUTILATION. I hate the concept of cutting something perfectly functional to be modelled into some improvisation, then calling it the other opposite sex.

THE ABOVE IS AN INSULT TO NATURE, TO THE MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. Do you think you can just mess with it and change it with a doctor or better-called, butcher and some hormone inhibitors?

What is meant by a woman, what is meant by a man? is not biology the first and most important if not the only one that matters? is the way we dress, the way we use make-up? We come to a point where NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ANYMORE LIKE EVERYWHERE WE SEE EXAMPLES OF ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, MEN AND WOMEN, EXPRESSING THEIR OWN LIFE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. So, why do these people go so far with their need to belong to a specific one?

Why do all those transgenders live with the impression that dressing as we commonly understand, 'as a woman', automatically is to become a woman? I can call you a woman, you can even call yourself that but you don't need the skirt or long hair for that!! Why mutilate yourself to be called that? Who do you need to convince, me or yourself? It doesn't make any sense. What would make sense to me however would be to see those people ACCEPTING THEMSELVES! Is not like the penis is a tumour. let it be!
Like ok, you woke up finding yourself 'feeling like a woman'. Ok, fine. I don't give a fuck what you understand by that. I don't give a flying fuck to even debate it. You feel this way. It should actually make you happy, a man's body with a female soul or vision. COOL. Embrace it. Is your uniqueness. Why the need to choose? Why the need to define it? Why the need to be called either way?

They even Make it in the university a primal focus of debates? For fucking what?
Amungus

Re: transgenderism

Post by Amungus »

V.S wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:40 pm The problem with transgenderism

From my side, you can call yourself a giraffe and I could please you and call you a giraffe as well however, this won't change the course of nature or reality itself.

Reality is not based on our fragile ego, emotions or desires. Nature is what it is and as it is. We can observe it, we can discern different aspects of it, what is primal, primitive, reptilian in nature, what is meant by a higher mind, a developed prefrontal cortex, etc.

What I more precisely can't understand about transgenders is SELF-MUTILATION. I hate the concept of cutting something perfectly functional to be modelled into some improvisation, then calling it the other opposite sex.

THE ABOVE IS AN INSULT TO NATURE, TO THE MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. Do you think you can just mess with it and change it with a doctor or better-called, butcher and some hormone inhibitors?

What is meant by a woman, what is meant by a man? is not biology the first and most important if not the only one that matters? is the way we dress, the way we use make-up? We come to a point where NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ANYMORE LIKE EVERYWHERE WE SEE EXAMPLES OF ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, MEN AND WOMEN, EXPRESSING THEIR OWN LIFE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. So, why do these people go so far with their need to belong to a specific one?

Why do all those transgenders live with the impression that dressing as we commonly understand, 'as a woman', automatically is to become a woman? I can call you a woman, you can even call yourself that but you don't need the skirt or long hair for that!! Why mutilate yourself to be called that? Who do you need to convince, me or yourself? It doesn't make any sense. What would make sense to me however would be to see those people ACCEPTING THEMSELVES! Is not like the penis is a tumour. let it be!
Like ok, you woke up finding yourself 'feeling like a woman'. Ok, fine. I don't give a fuck what you understand by that. I don't give a flying fuck to even debate it. You feel this way. It should actually make you happy, a man's body with a female soul or vision. COOL. Embrace it. Is your uniqueness. Why the need to choose? Why the need to define it? Why the need to be called either way?

They even Make it in the university a primal focus of debates? For fucking what?
Um, people can identify themselves to be whatever they want and there's nothing you can do about it, even if you wanted to. Having Gender-affirming surgery done is quite unhealthy with current methods and technologies, as well as incomplete transitioning- people are usually told this when preparing to have it. I'm not trans myself, but it seems that for some people they feel it's necessary to modify their body to appear a different typically defined gender in order to be accepted that way. Not identifying to society's interpretation of gender is fine and totally healthy, our interpretation of what genders should be is itself unhealthy, but the obnoxious belief that self modification is the only way possible to achieve acceptance from others regarding their identity IS to some degree unhealthy. Still, this need is a personal choice that should be respected if decided by an adult, it shouldn't be allowed for minors in my opinion though.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Amungus wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:58 pm

Um, people can identify themselves to be whatever they want and there's nothing you can do about it, even if you wanted to. Having Gender-affirming surgery done is quite unhealthy with current methods and technologies, as well as incomplete transitioning- people are usually told this when preparing to have it. I'm not trans myself, but it seems that for some people they feel it's necessary to modify their body to appear a different typically defined gender in order to be accepted that way. Not identifying to society's interpretation of gender is fine and totally healthy, our interpretation of what genders should be is itself unhealthy, but the obnoxious belief that self modification is the only way possible to achieve acceptance from others regarding their identity IS to some degree unhealthy. Still, this need is a personal choice that should be respected if decided by an adult, it shouldn't be allowed for minors in my opinion though.
Not everyone decides to gender surgery or transition WANTS to be accepted by society. Some do it for various reasons. While it is true that there are risks involved and people get modifications for all the wrong reasons. Some are t simply happy with themselves. I'm a trans man myself. It's about expression of who I am. With or without surgery I remain ME. HOWEVER my experiences with other transgender individuals is they want acceptance from society. So that's definitely true. There's a difference insulting and disrespecting someone for their identity and it's done on purpose knowing the person is transgender and don't care about the person that's borderline psychopathic yet there are those who aren't violent but just believe in Christian programming of man and woman only and then there are those who do not accept the trans identity and just responding to a programming and not know the person is trans. I have had friends of transgender identity violently attacked. Most of these are those who want to reinforce a unhealthy program.

I should also say there are those of us who are trans and it's based on science and biology. I was inherited to being intersexed yet legally the papers assign me as female but as I got older my body changed. So now it's been corrected that I'm a guy. But I always identified as male at a young age. I call myself trans because of the unique situation I'm into as far as identity goes.

I hope it makes sense?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

Warlock08 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:16 pm

Not everyone decides to gender surgery or transition WANTS to be accepted by society. Some do it for various reasons. While it is true that there are risks involved and people get modifications for all the wrong reasons. Some are t simply happy with themselves. I'm a trans man myself. It's about expression of who I am. With or without surgery I remain ME. HOWEVER my experiences with other transgender individuals is they want acceptance from society. So that's definitely true. There's a difference insulting and disrespecting someone for their identity and it's done on purpose knowing the person is transgender and don't care about the person that's borderline psychopathic yet there are those who aren't violent but just believe in Christian programming of man and woman only and then there are those who do not accept the trans identity and just responding to a programming and not know the person is trans. I have had friends of transgender identity violently attacked. Most of these are those who want to reinforce a unhealthy program.

I should also say there are those of us who are trans and it's based on science and biology. I was inherited to being intersexed yet legally the papers assign me as female but as I got older my body changed. So now it's been corrected that I'm a guy. But I always identified as male at a young age. I call myself trans because of the unique situation I'm into as far as identity goes.

I hope it makes sense?
This is a complicated issue, especially considering it's largely subjective. Just because it doesn't make sense to some people, it doesn't mean others should have the right to enforce their interpretations on other people. I do think some people are too extreme in their identity as well. I don't care what people do or believe, I just say people shouldn't allow children to modify their sexual orientation before or during puberty. Gender-affirming surgery in my mind is entirely cosmetic and should be treated as such, instead of an all applicable cure/treatment of the symptom which inspires one to desire it in the first place. There's no logical grounds for any modification of the body to be immoral in anyway, it's on par with getting a boob job. You don't see "V.S" complaining that some women decide to enlarge their breasts for cosmetic reasons (or in their mind a cure for their insecurities), but I'm sure they routinely complain that some women decide to have penises.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
V.S

Post by V.S »

Amungus wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm

I hope it makes sense?
This is a complicated issue, especially considering it's largely subjective. Just because it doesn't make sense to some people, it doesn't mean others should have the right to enforce their interpretations on other people. I do think some people are too extreme in their identity as well. I don't care what people do or believe, I just say people shouldn't allow children to modify their sexual orientation before or during puberty. Gender-affirming surgery in my mind is entirely cosmetic and should be treated as such, instead of an all applicable cure/treatment of the symptom which inspires one to desire it in the first place. There's no logical grounds for any modification of the body to be immoral in anyway, it's on par with getting a boob job. You don't see "V.S" complaining that some women decide to enlarge their breasts for cosmetic reasons (or in their mind a cure for their insecurities), but I'm sure they routinely complain that some women decide to have penises.
Enhancing your natural body, reconstruction from accudents, should be fine, but huge alterations even for women in this case, yes could be signalling a mental problem. There are limits to what we can do at this point in time now spiritually medically technologically
I would like to turn myself into a spacecraft as well and disappear on another planet but it's impossible.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Amungus wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm

I hope it makes sense?
I don't care about V.S. I don't read her shit, but I was responding to you for a decent conversation, not her.

I agree with you that sex gender surgery shouldn't be allowed on children, including hormonal treatment. Age 18 or older yes.

Case in point though it's NO ONE'S business if somebody is trans or not or what they do to themselves. It all depends on whether a person is strong in their identity or not but if they are strong and has a hardened heart against social rejection and phobias then they should not be giving a shit about what others think or what's their programming. At this point I careless about what people say to me about my identity especially online. I've had a few individuals online I thought I could maybe call a friend and I shared things about myself aka transitioning and unfortunately I was backstabbed. But ever since that happened to me I stopped caring to connect with others online. I did care. But the experience taught me to protect myself so Ive moved on. So the point is it's no one's business and one shod not give a shit.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

V.S

Post by V.S »

Transgenders (not the ones naturally accepting themseves which are rare), -are both and none women or men. Simmilar with Schrödinger experiment lol Imagine future reincarnations based on such traumas immense traumas in the soul. I don't want to imagine the consiquences of playing with nature to this extent. Like voluntary wasting your life so wonderfully wondering about what you have in your underwear when there is so much else to explore out there. These are people with fetishes for genitals and with no other interesting trait to define rhemseves other than (I am transgender)...all of this has nothing to do with Satanism what so ever, where we explore our acceptance and improvement (from a natural and healthy stand point).
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

go back to JoS arguing on that. your arguments are cringe.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

You did not succeded in the mutilating ritual
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:24 am

go back to JoS arguing on that. your arguments are cringe.
Nah she's just trying to stir the pot or cause drama spouting filth from JoS. I'm not surprised.