Masculinity and Femininity.

BirdofFreedom

Re: Masculinity and Femininity.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am
V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:15 am ...
In addition, there are parts where you re right about cobra, parts where you exaggerated.
I am detached when I look at somebody I can see the bad and the good with so much clarity. Usually when we feel something or hate somebody we tend to see the person all black or the other way around. This why I refuse any emotion good or bad. one to cloud my mind and accept that there is bad and good, lie and truth in everything and everyone. And I go to sleep laughing at myself that I am still taking life serious. Actually all the bad is manifested with the emotion. Cut it off where is too much.

I am a well adjusted person I feel deeply for which reason I consider myself a pretty good witch and I can do so much in magic only by feeling. However if you don't think, you are dangerous and I don't care for your feelings. I hope it makes sense. If you're an animal urged by feelings and emotions and you dont structure your thoughts and decision making, you are as good as a monkey. You said something with robots...
Indeed balance is everything.
V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am parts where you exaggerated.
such as?

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am Usually when we feel something or hate somebody we tend to see the person all black or the other way around.
Well black isn't an 'evil' color, it's a common color used for protection on jos it says this for the rune Algiz: "Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune."
Björk is also a rune in protection and is feminine in nature, it's color is also black.

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am However if you don't think, you are dangerous and I don't care for your feelings. I hope it makes sense. If you're an animal urged by feelings and emotions and you dont structure your thoughts and decision making, you are as good as a monkey. You said something with robots...
Are you referring to me specifically?

and what about you? do you have control of your emotions, or do they govern you.
viewtopic.php?t=1713
in that thread i understand that one of your replies was deleted? your course of action was to hound zola and insult her.
was that a logical thing you did or was it driven by pure emotion?

I should also mention that controlling emotions and denying/suppressing emotions are not the same.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:53 am
You also complained about the protecting nature of men. Why? Men protects, women nurture... is normal and natural. We give birth. You want to change nature as seeker does? Or you want to go to work and for your husband to wait you with dinner ready in sexy lenjerie after baby sitting them all day long? Or you want to drink beer with him and the boys all night as an equal? See. I can go in either direction but it's so stupid. Please don't just don't be another person who RUINS totally what made this society possible and functional to begin with. I repeat there will always be exceptions to the rule and too extremist people to fit in any box and we should respect that but at the same time we need to respect the general public (those dull traditionally minded ones, the majority of people who are not important anymore) and the meaning, who is constantly distorted and challenged but why? We are almost extinct. We need to improve white couples dinamics or it might and will be too late, however that's an entirely another topic.
V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:53 am You also complained about the protecting nature of men.
I don't recall doing that, show me where i complained about that.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Birdoffreedom I really enjoy your analysis and responses. It stems from a place that emotions don't seem to be involved. I guess if I had to say. You are the Rationale Satanist lol
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
V.S

Post by V.S »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:02 pm
In addition, there are parts where you re right about cobra, parts where you exaggerated.
I am detached when I look at somebody I can see the bad and the good with so much clarity. Usually when we feel something or hate somebody we tend to see the person all black or the other way around. This why I refuse any emotion good or bad. one to cloud my mind and accept that there is bad and good, lie and truth in everything and everyone. And I go to sleep laughing at myself that I am still taking life serious. Actually all the bad is manifested with the emotion. Cut it off where is too much.

I am a well adjusted person I feel deeply for which reason I consider myself a pretty good witch and I can do so much in magic only by feeling. However if you don't think, you are dangerous and I don't care for your feelings. I hope it makes sense. If you're an animal urged by feelings and emotions and you dont structure your thoughts and decision making, you are as good as a monkey. You said something with robots...
such as?

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am Usually when we feel something or hate somebody we tend to see the person all black or the other way around.
Well black isn't an 'evil' color, it's a common color used for protection on jos it says this for the rune Algiz: "Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune."
Björk is also a rune in protection and is feminine in nature, it's color is also black.

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:36 am However if you don't think, you are dangerous and I don't care for your feelings. I hope it makes sense. If you're an animal urged by feelings and emotions and you dont structure your thoughts and decision making, you are as good as a monkey. You said something with robots...

and what about you? do you have control of your emotions, or do they govern you.
viewtopic.php?t=1713
in that thread i understand that one of your replies was deleted? your course of action was to hound zola and insult her.

I should also mention that controlling emotions and denying/suppressing emotions are not the same.
Neh, I suppose you are too a teen this is strange to take my discussions with other people and judge me in this context? Weird....

just stick to the essential, why this negativity streams from where from my interactions with others? Is none of your fucking business. You lack even basic fundamental education.
you are losing yourself in details. I suppose I overestimated you too
V.S

Post by V.S »

Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:08 pm Birdoffreedom I really enjoy your analysis and responses. It stems from a place that emotions don't seem to be involved. I guess if I had to say. You are the Rationale Satanist lol
The pig eajoys EVERYTHING

I would say THE OTHER WAY AROUND. BoF = a mediocre mind with low self esteem and overly emotional _With no basis what so ever.

But I still enjoy his essays there's a lot of insight to pick up even so.

Keep up the good (and the bad) work, BoF!
V.S

Post by V.S »

Also in addition to the original post of cobra I will like to add as a recommandation for men:

don't drink alcohol! This will sever drastically the testosteron levels, to no repair.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

V.S wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:17 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:02 pm

such as?

viewtopic.php?t=1713

Neh, I suppose you are too a teen this is strange to take my discussions with other people and judge me in this context? Weird....

just stick to the essential, why this negativity streams from where from my interactions with others? Is none of your fucking business. You lack even basic fundamental education.
you are losing yourself in details. I suppose I overestimated you too
I shall do as i please, like my unsername implies.

If you don't want people in your business well that's not my problem.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Warlock08 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:08 pm Birdoffreedom I really enjoy your analysis and responses. It stems from a place that emotions don't seem to be involved. I guess if I had to say. You are the Rationale Satanist lol
It seems that way i guess.
Expressing emotions are controlling emotions are 2 different thing after all.

I remember during my observations and studies on different people who practice spirituality that women seemed more calm where as men were more emotionally unstable.

women seem to have a natural affinity for controlling their emotions, where as when men when confronted with their emotions act impulsive.
this isn't to say that this is the case with all men, it's just a natural thing and emotions can be controlled if one understands their emotions.

People often say that women are "emotional" in a bad sense but from what I've seen at least from my observation on those that practiced spirituality and magic seem to understand their emotions and how act on them.

remember that vid in my OP, titled "Same only Energy"
at 1:33 the lyrics are "She seeths, waits, legs bent to pounce Schemes,"
Which implies that there's emotions that're not expressed but also implies impeding action.

here's a quote from the jos:
Establishing Control wrote:Establishing control over one’s emotions is very important. Out of control, emotions can be detrimental to one’s health and well-being, and at worst can be lethal. In a situation where panic takes control and gives way to terror, where fear is completely out of control; one can freeze up when immediate action is called for and wind up dead. Out of control, emotions interfere with and even prevent rational thought. Here the panic/terror takes over one’s entire being. Control of emotions and having a calm mind can mean the difference between life and death.

Have you ever seen the dune movie? it reminds me of this scene from dune.

also i'm not that person.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:30 pm
It seems that way i guess.
Expressing emotions are controlling emotions are 2 different thing after all.

I remember during my observations and studies on different people who practice spirituality that women seemed more calm where as men were more emotionally unstable.

women seem to have a natural affinity for controlling their emotions, where as when men when confronted with their emotions act impulsive.
this isn't to say that this is the case with all men, it's just a natural thing and emotions can be controlled if one understands their emotions.

People often say that women are "emotional" in a bad sense but from what I've seen at least from my observation on those that practiced spirituality and magic seem to understand their emotions and how act on them.

remember that vid in my OP, titled "Same only Energy"
at 1:33 the lyrics are "She seeths, waits, legs bent to pounce Schemes,"
Which implies that there's emotions that're not expressed but also implies impeding action.

here's a quote from the jos:
Establishing Control wrote:Establishing control over one’s emotions is very important. Out of control, emotions can be detrimental to one’s health and well-being, and at worst can be lethal. In a situation where panic takes control and gives way to terror, where fear is completely out of control; one can freeze up when immediate action is called for and wind up dead. Out of control, emotions interfere with and even prevent rational thought. Here the panic/terror takes over one’s entire being. Control of emotions and having a calm mind can mean the difference between life and death.

Have you ever seen the dune movie? it reminds me of this scene from dune.

also i'm not that person.
Well your posts are rather funny. But yeah I never thought of women that way but there are women who seem to let an emotional dominant them. Or have mental illness is very telling as to what Ive seen on these forums.
You are right about men being impulsive when it comes to emotions but I have met men who have options under control aka rationale mostly. But it does make sense.

But most of all your posts are amusing because it's exposing lies or bullshit. Lol
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood