Minorities

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
V.S

Minorities

Post by V.S »

We care too much for the minorities. For the exception to the rule...to point it out. But on the lower end of it.

Why don't we care about geniuses? I once saw a documentary about a white gorgeous family of 3 children and they discover them being exceptional in math, science, robotics, arts etc. The problem with being exceptional on this end is the government doesnt support you with a monthly allowance like for a disability.

So this average income family had to go to great extents to support their kids with their school actually since normal school is not an option they have to be home schooled. hobbies that needs equipment, specially trained teachers, etc...and even open a charity foundation for others alike. It's just so humiliating. I mean, quality people aimed for the future and saving of the mankind are ignored because they are not overly emotional to scream and cry and beg their misforune and injustice as a average human would do. They have decency and dignity a trait not too 'emotional' but based on consideration for other human beings. But you know what? - What can you feel when you don't think, other than gargabe? I am sure those prople feel as much as they think.

Why nobody seem to care for the real suffering of these people? These people could change and improve the world we live, they are genetically made to really contribute but I see so much interest for 'minorities' at one end but not the other and I was wondering.

I will tell you an interesting anecdote with jews because I like to learn from them... in a family the jews choose the smartest of their kids with the thought that one day he will become a rabbi and get them all out of poverty/bring them status. And they all work day and night to support the selected one. They are not sharing the bread equality. Some will eat in order to gain strength to then feed others or they will all starve and die by sharing equality the little they have.

In our gentile families we sacrifice the good and healthy ones for the most misfortuned ones. I saw myself many examples one with a family of 3 where the youngest was born with retard etc and the sisters had to sacrifice their youth helping around, under permanent guit and sense of duty and life over.
In our gentile families we punish the oldest brother. The smartest kid.

I saw people neglecting their strong, the hard working and proud grandchildren to support their lazy weak kiss ass ones. Etc etc
KorvusTheRaven

Re: Minorities

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

You know the family model has been wrecked beyond repair when the jewish model starts making more sense.

It's only a shame people like us can't affect the general discourse of society or I would be successfully advocating for genetic engineering and augmentation in order to create better and more stable human beings, and families. I want to live among creatures that are stronger and more intelligent than the previous generation, and personally I would love the opportunity to make such augmentations to myself if it were possible.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
V.S

Post by V.S »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:03 am You know the family model has been wrecked beyond repair when the jewish model starts making more sense.

It's only a shame people like us can't affect the general discourse of society or I would be successfully advocating for genetic engineering and augmentation in order to create better and more stable human beings, and families. I want to live among creatures that are stronger and more intelligent than the previous generation, and personally I would love the opportunity to make such augmentations to myself if it were possible.
We could help somehow even by spreading ideas online you never know the impact aka a butterfly affect lol

Yes Shadowc you are perfectly right we need to pay attention and learn even from the people we hate because there lays the fear

Also in regards to having great children I would say the conception starts in the mind.

There are religions of african origin where they believe this is the 'birthday' so they do visualize it at specific dates and other customs I am not familiar exactly - But from a spiritual standpoint all of this makes sense! After all you are the creator of your child.
I know a person who basically prayed and believed to have a child with specific traits and surprise, he was born in all those attributes to the last bit.

That embryo can be programmed and should be programmed and protected

Curses- on the other hand can play a role. I know cases where only by wishing to a kid to be born deaf, it was born deaf. People have inherit spiritual power. Random people can curse by the power of their own will alone.

Going back on the creative positive part: jews, again, during pregnancy the couple would solve math problems together for the child to love mathematics.

FOR sure the family jewish model should be studied more.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

The ones behind those social movments have objectives, not virtues. They just say anything and want to kill those that don't behave according to their goals. It is pointless to argue against this. You have to take action and kill the ones behind
V.S

Post by V.S »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:05 pm They have objectives, not virtues. They just say anything andwant to kill those that don't behave
Objective or virtue who cares more definitions. I see results that's all we should care.

Yes yes they are very strict and have strict rules their communities are monitored by others and they could and would act as in a cult and talk to higher ones if they see trouble ones. So everybody has to behave.

On the other hand this keeps them united. The Sabbath is an important vital part of the week where they close their phones and outside contact and bond with their families even more.
They have large extended families and a sense of duty for them.

Since there are rules there is structure. Men work and work together, lend eachother money etc women procreate and procreate and procreate
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

The ones behind those social movments have objectives, not virtues. They just say anything and want to kill those that don't behave according to their goals. It is pointless to argue against this. You have to take action and kill the ones behind

this is incitement to violence snakeway, which is illegal. Consider yourself warned.

This belongs in the political thread. Typical jos stuff
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition