The JoS lies about Hitler

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
BorninHell88

Re: The JoS lies about Hitler

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:53 am And you don't seem crazy. You're definitely awakened soulfully!
Thank you... I appreciate that. :)
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Calling something undeniable truth does not turn it into a undeniable truth
I still think you are not sane, you deny what you said, you called me a jew, and I do not care, just do not come up with a torah Ritual and you can think or say whatever you want
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:53 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:39 am

And this isn't a human civilization... Even the ancient Pagans will tell you that, that civilization has always been under direct control BY the 'gods' themselves... They started 'human' civilization. We live in an IMITATION form of a human civilization, but not a real one... We never truly known a civilization that we can call our own, as we always lived in the shadows of extra-terrestrials.

Our civilization is not the Ideal pagan one, but it is FAR from being controlled by the Jews.
Far from being controlled by the Jews...? Lmao... I'm not going to even respond to that garbage.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I do not think you are insane for your believes about the world, spirituality or Hitler, I think you are insane because of your inconsistent and contradictory writing.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:57 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:39 am

And this isn't a human civilization... Even the ancient Pagans will tell you that, that civilization has always been under direct control BY the 'gods' themselves... They started 'human' civilization. We live in an IMITATION form of a human civilization, but not a real one... We never truly known a civilization that we can call our own, as we always lived in the shadows of extra-terrestrials.

Our civilization is not the Ideal pagan one, but it is FAR from being controlled by the Jews.
Far from being controlled by the Jews...? Lmao... I'm not going to even respond to that garbage.
Almost totally in control of Satan, with little miserable Jews here and there pretending and squirting.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:01 am I do not think you are insane for your believes about the world, spirituality or Hitler, I think you are insane because of your inconsistent and contradictory writing.
Ohhhh, nice ad hominem there. :) Personal attacks, to downplay my message. Was only a matter of time... You sure you're not Jewish?
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:03 am

Almost totally in control of Satan, with little miserable Jews here and there pretending and squirting.
So that's why they control more than half of the world's wealth, and got nearly every gentile on the planet worshiping their 'god' ((Jehovah))? Interesting. Occult power is still mostly in their hands too and if that weren't the case we wouldn't be complying with their system, nor bowing to their god ((which is a major part of that system))... Those with the most occult power are the ones that will win the game, and humanity has very little of that. The average person is as psychic as a potato ((in a manner of speaking)) and can't even see beyond a simple contradiction ((that Christianity and Islam are both based on)), so it's either 1. Satan is doing a horrible job at fighting the Jews or 2. He's Jewish himself ((or likely a thought form, or doesn't exist at all)). Have your pick, lol.
Last edited by BorninHell88 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:08 am

So that's why they control more than half of the world's wealth, and got nearly every gentile on the planet worshiping their 'god' ((Jehovah))? Interesting. Occult power is still mostly in their hands too... Not ours. Those with the most occult power are the ones that will win the game, and humanity has very little of that.
what do they do with this wealth? try to buy a little more life with organs transplant because their health is shit because the are CURSED.
If you allign with the spiritual and occult power of the owner and ruler of this world you win
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:06 am
Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:01 am I do not think you are insane for your believes about the world, spirituality or Hitler, I think you are insane because of your inconsistent and contradictory writing.
Ohhhh, nice ad hominem there. :) Personal attacks, to downplay my message. Was only a matter of time... You sure you're not Jewish?
The first thing you did to me you lunatic.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:12 am
BorninHell88 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:08 am

So that's why they control more than half of the world's wealth, and got nearly every gentile on the planet worshiping their 'god' ((Jehovah))? Interesting. Occult power is still mostly in their hands too... Not ours. Those with the most occult power are the ones that will win the game, and humanity has very little of that.
what do they do with this wealth? try to buy a little more life with organs transplant because their health is shit because the are CURSED.
If you allign with the spiritual and occult power of the owner and ruler of this world you win
You're acting like they're the ones in charge though...? Jews are only a slave race that was created by advanced extra-terrestrials ((whom are the real shot-callers on this planet)). The Jews aren't the ones in control here... Now are you done shilling for them...?