2023 Astrology

AstroKid

Re: 2023 Astrology

Post by AstroKid »

Merlyn83 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:31 am My ascendant is Scorpio so I guess this will affect me
People with a Scorpio ascendant are often seen as mysterious, intense, and passionate individuals. They have a strong sense of justice, and are often drawn to causes that seek to restore balance or fight for a greater good. They are also highly independent and often prefer to work alone, as they are determined to complete tasks to the best of their abilities.

Scorpio ascendants are often quite intuitive, and able to pick up on subtle details and cues in the environment around them. They are also highly observant, and can often spot patterns and clues that others miss. This makes them great problem solvers, and they often excel at detective work and investigation.

Scorpio ascendants are often quite ambitious and driven, and they can be fiercely competitive. They are very motivated to succeed, and often put in extra effort to achieve their goals. While they can be quite focused on the task at hand, they also have the ability to think strategically and plan ahead.

Scorpio ascendants are often quite private individuals, and they can be quite guarded with their feelings. They are often seen as mysterious and secretive, but underneath this façade is a passionate and sensitive individual who craves deep and meaningful connections with others.

When it comes to understanding how planets in the first house of someone's zodiac chart can affect their personality and how they express themselves, it is important to consider the sign and the aspects of the planet as well as the house placement. Planets in the first house represent the self, and can have a major influence on how an individual expresses themselves.

The sign of the planet can provide valuable insight into how the individual will express themselves. For example, a planet in Aries in the first house may indicate that the individual is likely to express themselves in a bold and assertive manner, while a planet in Cancer in the first house may indicate that the individual is likely to express themselves in a more emotional and sensitive manner.

The aspects of the planet can also provide insight into how the individual expresses themselves. For example, a planet in the first house that is in a trine aspect to another planet may indicate that the individual is likely to express themselves in a harmonious and balanced way, while a planet in the first house that is in a square aspect to another planet may indicate that the individual is likely to express themselves in a more confrontational manner.

For example, people with the Sun in their Scorpio ascendant tend to have a strong, determined personality. They are often quite independent and are driven to achieve their goals. They are often seen as mysterious and secretive individuals, but beneath this façade is a passionate and sensitive individual who craves deep and meaningful connections with others.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:30 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:04 am
AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:04 am If you have any other house placements that you would like to know about, tell me and I will do a forecast for you.
If it is about me who is referred to, currently I do not know of any other placements.

I must use a service for chart interpretation and then tell you which placements I have.

Thank you for your assistance again :)
Tell me your birthday or show me a screenshot of your chart, and I will be happy read for you.
24.06.2006 16:25

Is that helpful? :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:46 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:04 am

If it is about me who is referred to, currently I do not know of any other placements.

I must use a service for chart interpretation and then tell you which placements I have.

Thank you for your assistance again :)
Tell me your birthday or show me a screenshot of your chart, and I will be happy read for you.

In 2023, the outlook for a Cancer with the Sun in the 9th house is generally positive. The 9th house is associated with higher education, philosophy, and travel, and with the Sun in this position, Cancer individuals may find themselves drawn to expanding their knowledge and understanding of the world. They may be especially interested in pursuing higher education or engaging in philosophical or spiritual pursuits.

Travel is also highlighted with the Sun in the 9th house, and Cancer individuals may find themselves taking trips for both pleasure and personal growth. This could be a great time for Cancer individuals to broaden their horizons and gain new perspectives on life.

Overall, 2023 is a year of growth and expansion for Cancer individuals with the Sun in the 9th house. They may find themselves taking on new challenges and opportunities, and should embrace this time of personal development.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:55 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:46 am

In 2023, the outlook for a Cancer with the Sun in the 9th house is generally positive. The 9th house is associated with higher education, philosophy, and travel, and with the Sun in this position, Cancer individuals may find themselves drawn to expanding their knowledge and understanding of the world. They may be especially interested in pursuing higher education or engaging in philosophical or spiritual pursuits.

Travel is also highlighted with the Sun in the 9th house, and Cancer individuals may find themselves taking trips for both pleasure and personal growth. This could be a great time for Cancer individuals to broaden their horizons and gain new perspectives on life.

Overall, 2023 is a year of growth and expansion for Cancer individuals with the Sun in the 9th house. They may find themselves taking on new challenges and opportunities, and should embrace this time of personal development.

Very in depth reading and applicable ans also relatable to me.

Bravo!!! :clap:

Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:57 am

Very in depth reading and applicable ans also relatable to me.

Bravo!!! :clap:
happy to be of assistance. :romance-heart: :romance-heart: :romance-heart: :romance-heart:

AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

Taurus, the second astrological sign of the zodiac, is known for its strong will, practicality, and sense of determination. As we enter January 2023, the astrological outlook for Taurus is one of stability, focus, and progress.

The month begins with Venus, the planet of love and beauty, entering Taurus on January 6th. This is a favorable time for Taurus individuals to focus on their relationships and personal connections. Venus in Taurus brings an increased focus on pleasure and sensuality, so make the most of this time to indulge in the things that bring you pleasure. This is also a good time to focus on self-care and personal grooming.

On January 12th, the Sun enters Capricorn, bringing a shift in focus towards career and professional growth. This is a good time for Taurus individuals to set clear goals and work towards achieving them. With the Sun in Capricorn, there is a strong emphasis on practicality, hard work, and determination. This is a favorable time for Taurus individuals to focus on their careers and to work towards achieving their long-term goals.

On January 16th, there is a New Moon in Capricorn, which marks the start of a new lunar cycle. This is a good time for Taurus individuals to set new intentions and to start new projects. The New Moon in Capricorn is a good time to focus on professional growth and to set clear goals for the coming months.

January 21st marks the day of the Grand Conjunction, as Jupiter and Saturn meet in Aquarius. This is a significant event that happens every 20 years and it marks a time of major change and transformation. The Grand Conjunction is a time of new beginnings, and it is a good time for Taurus individuals to embrace change and to be open to new opportunities. This is also a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their personal growth and to work towards achieving their goals.

On January 27th, the full Moon is in Leo, which is a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their relationships and personal connections. With the full Moon in Leo, there is an increased focus on self-expression, creativity, and individuality. This is a good time for Taurus individuals to express themselves creatively and to focus on their personal growth.

In general, January 2023 is a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their careers, personal growth, and relationships. With the emphasis on practicality, hard work, and determination, Taurus individuals are well-positioned to achieve their goals and to make progress in their personal and professional lives. The Grand Conjunction and new Moon are good time to set new intentions, to embrace change and to be open to new opportunities. With Venus in Taurus, there is also an increased focus on pleasure and sensuality, so make the most of this time to indulge in the things that bring you pleasure. Overall, January 2023 is a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their personal growth, to work towards achieving their goals, and to strengthen their relationships.

Goodwill spell for Taurus in January:

This spell requires you to be wearing clothing made of silk, as it is a material that is believed to have magical properties. To cast the spell, begin by taking a few deep breaths and focusing on the intent of the spell. Visualize the desired outcome, and keep this image in your mind. Next, take a piece of silk clothing and hold it in your hands. Close your eyes and focus on the energy of the clothing. Visualize the energy of the spell flowing through the cloth and into your body. When you feel ready, begin chanting the words of the spell out loud. As you do this, envision the desired outcome manifesting around you. When you finish the chant, tie a knot in the clothing to seal the spell.

"Beneath the gentle light of Taurus,
I call forth the powers of the earth,
To bring forth goodwill and harmony,
In all that we value and hold dear.

With the strength of the bull,
And the steadfastness of the earth,
I weave a spell of peace and tranquility,
For all those born under this sign.

Let the winds of change bring,
And the oceans of fate calm,
Bringing serenity and balance,
To all those born under this sign.

With the ancient words I speak,
And the power that I wield,
I call forth goodwill and kindness,
For all those born under the sign of Taurus.

So mote it be, by the power of the stars,
May all those born under Taurus,
Find peace and contentment,
In all their endeavors and their cause."
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:42 pm Taurus, the second astrological sign of the zodiac, is known for its strong will, practicality, and sense of determination. As we enter January 2023, the astrological outlook for Taurus is one of stability, focus, and progress.

The month begins with Venus, the planet of love and beauty, entering Taurus on January 6th. This is a favorable time for Taurus individuals to focus on their relationships and personal connections. Venus in Taurus brings an increased focus on pleasure and sensuality, so make the most of this time to indulge in the things that bring you pleasure. This is also a good time to focus on self-care and personal grooming.

On January 12th, the Sun enters Capricorn, bringing a shift in focus towards career and professional growth. This is a good time for Taurus individuals to set clear goals and work towards achieving them. With the Sun in Capricorn, there is a strong emphasis on practicality, hard work, and determination. This is a favorable time for Taurus individuals to focus on their careers and to work towards achieving their long-term goals.

On January 16th, there is a New Moon in Capricorn, which marks the start of a new lunar cycle. This is a good time for Taurus individuals to set new intentions and to start new projects. The New Moon in Capricorn is a good time to focus on professional growth and to set clear goals for the coming months.

January 21st marks the day of the Grand Conjunction, as Jupiter and Saturn meet in Aquarius. This is a significant event that happens every 20 years and it marks a time of major change and transformation. The Grand Conjunction is a time of new beginnings, and it is a good time for Taurus individuals to embrace change and to be open to new opportunities. This is also a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their personal growth and to work towards achieving their goals.

On January 27th, the full Moon is in Leo, which is a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their relationships and personal connections. With the full Moon in Leo, there is an increased focus on self-expression, creativity, and individuality. This is a good time for Taurus individuals to express themselves creatively and to focus on their personal growth.

In general, January 2023 is a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their careers, personal growth, and relationships. With the emphasis on practicality, hard work, and determination, Taurus individuals are well-positioned to achieve their goals and to make progress in their personal and professional lives. The Grand Conjunction and new Moon are good time to set new intentions, to embrace change and to be open to new opportunities. With Venus in Taurus, there is also an increased focus on pleasure and sensuality, so make the most of this time to indulge in the things that bring you pleasure. Overall, January 2023 is a good time for Taurus individuals to focus on their personal growth, to work towards achieving their goals, and to strengthen their relationships.

Goodwill spell for Taurus in January:

This spell requires you to be wearing clothing made of silk, as it is a material that is believed to have magical properties. To cast the spell, begin by taking a few deep breaths and focusing on the intent of the spell. Visualize the desired outcome, and keep this image in your mind. Next, take a piece of silk clothing and hold it in your hands. Close your eyes and focus on the energy of the clothing. Visualize the energy of the spell flowing through the cloth and into your body. When you feel ready, begin chanting the words of the spell out loud. As you do this, envision the desired outcome manifesting around you. When you finish the chant, tie a knot in the clothing to seal the spell.

"Beneath the gentle light of Taurus,
I call forth the powers of the earth,
To bring forth goodwill and harmony,
In all that we value and hold dear.

With the strength of the bull,
And the steadfastness of the earth,
I weave a spell of peace and tranquility,
For all those born under this sign.

Let the winds of change bring,
And the oceans of fate calm,
Bringing serenity and balance,
To all those born under this sign.

With the ancient words I speak,
And the power that I wield,
I call forth goodwill and kindness,
For all those born under the sign of Taurus.

So mote it be, by the power of the stars,
May all those born under Taurus,
Find peace and contentment,
In all their endeavors and their cause."
Thank you for sharing this useful information.

Though, I cannot know how to know if the things stipulated here are related to the birthdate abd birth time I have specified.

You can use the quotation function that is marked with two '' in the upper right corner.

As in " :)

Ave Satanas
AstroKid

Post by AstroKid »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:04 pm

Though, I cannot know how to know if the things stipulated here are related to the birthdate abd birth time I have specified.

You can use the quotation function that is marked with two '' in the upper right corner.

As an astrologer, I often share information about the different zodiac signs and their corresponding traits and characteristics. Recently, I posted about Taurus and the energies that are associated with this sign.

It's important to note that my post was not directed at any specific individual, but rather it was meant to provide general information that is relevant to anyone who has a Taurus sun sign.

Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, and is ruled by the planet Venus. This sign is associated with the element of earth, and is known for its practicality, stability, and determination. Taureans are known for their strong sense of security and their love of the finer things in life. They are often drawn to luxury and comfort, and have a strong appreciation for beauty and art.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

AstroKid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:42 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:04 pm

As an astrologer, I often share information about the different zodiac signs and their corresponding traits and characteristics. Recently, I posted about Taurus and the energies that are associated with this sign.

It's important to note that my post was not directed at any specific individual, but rather it was meant to provide general information that is relevant to anyone who has a Taurus sun sign.

Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, and is ruled by the planet Venus. This sign is associated with the element of earth, and is known for its practicality, stability, and determination. Taureans are known for their strong sense of security and their love of the finer things in life. They are often drawn to luxury and comfort, and have a strong appreciation for beauty and art.
Oh, okay :)

Thank you for telling me.

By the way, what you are saying about Taurus matches perfectly with what I have found once in a book of European Astrology.

Though, that book is kinda old, I do not know if some of the information may be relevant.

I need to recheck :D

Ave Satanas