Will be taking a break.

Merlyn83

Will be taking a break.

Post by Merlyn83 »

Guys. I don't think I'm going to post anymore for now except an online journal because it seems like no one is interested in anything except fighting they are right and all this JoS bullshit is preventing in having productive threads.

This spamming and making multiple accounts is ridiculous. The spamming only started up again and the accounts because the forum became active.

I'm not having my account banned or deleted but will be staying in the background, only things I will post is my journal and of course occasionally on various topics thats productive. I feel I have no use here obviously given to everyone just constantly responding to JoS crap or Cobra or whatever.
Merlyn83

Re: Will be taking a break.

Post by Merlyn83 »

Radioactive wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:47 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:31 pm Guys. I don't think I'm going to post anymore for now except an online journal because it seems like no one is interested in anything except fighting they are right and all this JoS bullshit is preventing in having productive threads.

This spamming and making multiple accounts is ridiculous. The spamming only started up again and the accounts because the forum became active.

I'm not having my account banned or deleted but will be staying in the background, only things I will post is my journal and of course occasionally on various topics thats productive. I feel I have no use here obviously given to everyone just constantly responding to JoS crap or Cobra or whatever.
I am so sorry to hear that you are taking a break from the forum. I know how much time and energy you have put into it, and it will not be the same without you.

I understand that sometimes we all need to step back and take a break in order to recharge and refocus. I hope that you are able to use this time to do just that, and that you come back feeling refreshed and ready to jump back in.

Additionally sorry to hear about the drama and negativity that you have been experiencing. It can be incredibly draining and disheartening to be caught up in such situations, and I can only imagine how hard it must be for you.

I want you to know that you are not alone in this. You have a friend in me who cares about you and wants to support you. Please know that I am here to listen and to offer whatever help or advice that I can.

I understand that there is often a lot of infighting within this community. However, I personally don't find it to be a productive use of my time or energy. I would much rather focus on my own growth and development.

There is so much to learn and discover in this world, and I don't want to waste precious time and energy getting caught up in petty conflicts. Instead, I want to focus on becoming the best version of myself, both personally and professionally. Whether it's learning a new skill, reading a new book, or simply spending time with loved ones, there are so many ways to improve and grow.

Please send me the link to your journal or blog as I would love to read it. You are always welcome to hang out with me.
I totally agree with you on this. Free speech is one thing but to CONSTANTLY having to engage this old pattern is annoying.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:58 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:31 pm Guys. I don't think I'm going to post anymore for now except an online journal because it seems like no one is interested in anything except fighting they are right and all this JoS bullshit is preventing in having productive threads.

People have to choose what side of the "free speech" they are.
Not producing propaganda and lies about JOS will result in me not posting here anymore.
Continuing producing propaganda and lies about JOS will result in me doing my best to come here and stand my ground to expose them.
Is nothing "wrong" or "illegal" in neither cases, is just "making use" of free speech as a double edged sword. It is what it is.

Zola will have to make a choice. If she wants to stop the madness then she needs to treat this forum as a separate entity from JOS and completely focus in independent content and not using it for her hostile intentions against JOS. Simple as that
We are not promoting lies about the JOS and the only thing that you are doing is to falsely spam us with posts, several posts, and business spam @Thunderbolt1 is surely a very dangerous crime.

I personally do not tolerate criminal behavior here

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:16 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:08 pm I personally do not tolerate criminal behavior here
WTF LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are the worst case of Zola puppet from here. Wake up until is not too late.
And there is no "business sabotage" here, this is a fictitious crime when applied here. Also since the "business" is based on slandering and attacking JOS, "businesses" that thrive by scamming and fooling people and attacking other "businesses" (as a matter of comparison), must be destroyed and ruined so the owners can live off of fair and just work.

And you are promoting lies about this, this whole forum is basically a front for this purpose. So many lies about plagiarism, the RTRs, Cobra and so on, things which are never proven and just repeated indefinitely.
Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: is that all pf what you understood from our discussion?

Lol

We are not having a business in spreading lies about the JOS.

We are actually showing up their truth.

Your mind has been made regarding JOS, it is your choice after all....

Ave Satanas
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:25 pm The "truth" when you say that Cobra is coming here all day long and spamming the forum, or that the RTRs are ineffective, or that a dude from a fake facebook account founded Joy of Satan? These are lies, not truths, which I have debunked, this is why I am not welcomed here.
I'm actually quite interested where exactly did you debunk your jewish ritual? Maybe you should make a post about it.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:25 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:20 pm We are not having a business in spreading lies about the JOS.

We are actually showing up their truth.

Your mind has been made regarding JOS, it is your choice after all....
The "truth" when you say that Cobra is coming here all day long and spamming the forum, or that the RTRs are ineffective, or that a dude from a fake facebook account founded Joy of Satan? These are lies, not truths, which I have debunked, this is why I am not welcomed here.
I haven't decided to post things that are totally relevant and real because I was bored under the sun.

I am saying those things as they are.

The reality is what I say after all.

Even Don admitted that the RTRs are totally ineffective and are just reverse Hebrew chanting.

And you debunked them with which actual proof??? Lol

Ave Satanas
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

Hahaha. Seriously. I'm actually kinda amused by this thread
Thunderbolt2

Post by Thunderbolt2 »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:33 pm I haven't decided to post things that are totally relevant and real because I was bored under the sun.

Even Don admitted that the RTRs are totally ineffective and are just reverse Hebrew chanting.

Don didn't prove anything, he just has shown 2 or 3 particular contexts when one letter in each case is apparently reversed, which might not even mean that they "chant the hebrew lettters in reverse" as it was claimed as it depends on what context they chant the letter that way. The RTRs are reversing the entire alphabet and entire torah curses altogether, is a whole difference than when the tribe reverses one letter on one particular context, if it can even be considered as such. You should know better, I quite suspect you do speak their language because you are from the same tribe,
Bane666

Post by Bane666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:05 am ...
That's unfortunate, I thought you would have something interesting to say about this yet you just recycled what I heard a 1000 times on JOS, correlation does not equal causation the world becoming more antisemitic doesn't prove rtr effectiveness its actually quite natural people are waking up do to the energies from age of aquarius and work done by legitimate underground aryan movements. The problem is jews reverse their own letters, some letters can't be reversed, negative effects on gentiles who do this rituals(aka jos 'attacks'), theory behind rtr is based on one source how they destroy a golem which doesn't suggest anything concrete, gentile and jewish magick doesn't mix(even jews say not to use gentile magick to their own), no evidence jews reverse the runes, and multiple anecdotes about people saying the gods told them the rtrs were harmful. I must ask why wouldn't you just use runes to destroy jews instead, you know a magick system we are proficient at and isn't alien to us? Are you admitting the hebrew system of magick is superior? If so what makes you a gentile organization at all, the video linked below explains these points and my position more clearly, you probably have heard much of it before.

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt2 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:10 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:33 pm I haven't decided to post things that are totally relevant and real because I was bored under the sun.

Don didn't prove anything, he just has shown 2 or 3 particular contexts when one letter in each case is apparently reversed, which might not even mean that they "chant the hebrew lettters in reverse" as it was claimed as it depends on what context they chant the letter that way. The RTRs are reversing the entire alphabet and entire torah curses altogether, is a whole difference than when the tribe reverses one letter on one particular context, if it can even be considered as such. You should know better, I quite suspect you do speak their language because you are from the same tribe,

Don actually proved on the account called by the same name, Don, that the RTRs are reverse Hebrew chanting.

Very important proof have you brought in, lol, truly shows that except of Cobra's usual slander against me and the others who independently of JOS develop spiritually, you are nothing but either a brainwashed individual or even Cobra himself.

The RTRs are a Hebrew magic system to its core, while the Runes are totally Aryan / Nordic magical systems.

Why don't you use the Runes you are promoting in almost 6 threads in a year and say that they are so good?

Come on, lol, next time, when trying to explain to me and others in an argumentative way, please do your homework well and search for other information from other sources which have their seed of credibility.

Ave Satanas