Bane666

Re: Will be taking a break.

Post by Bane666 »

She's here we're saved!!!!!!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

LOL. Thanks bane. I spent the other day writing with the computer turned off so I could concentrate. Part of the incessant posting of cobra has to do with energy. Its about trying to drain my energy so I waste all of it defending all the time, with none left to share real information...its an energy suck. I really am starting to wonder if it might be best for all of you to ignore him and the other completely, in the knowledge that when I return all graffitti is going to be cleaned out.

I think of it as vandalism and if it was a physical storefront, when the owner returns on a morning, they remove it.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:48 pm LOL. Thanks bane. I spent the other day writing with the computer turned off so I could concentrate. Part of the incessant posting of cobra has to do with energy. Its about trying to drain my energy so I waste all of it defending all the time, with none left to share real information...its an energy suck. I really am starting to wonder if it might be best for all of you to ignore him and the other completely, in the knowledge that when I return all graffitti is going to be cleaned out.

I think of it as vandalism and if it was a physical storefront, when the owner returns on a morning, they remove it.
I already had suggested that before and that's what I was trying to tell you because he or they are taking your energy.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I know you suggested it before. But the time wasn't right then. No disrespect to you.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Cobras Golem wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:12 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:02 am I know you suggested it before. But the time wasn't right then. No disrespect to you.
She left the forum and good

Mamba that race mixing shit for brains has left as well

You are all alone Zola nobody is here to support you all the people you trusted betrayed you, even owen realized what a shit place this is, your time is limited negotiate while you can :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Contrary to your opinion, you do not have anything to negotiate with Zola, especially in your.current moral state.

Resume staying on ancient forums if you do not have up the same rationament as us and do notwaste your time here if you do not want to listen to our opinions.

You are free to go.

All this rantling results only in useless arguments which in the end will switch the side of the coin and will be on any other one's favor and totally not yours.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:55 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:31 pm Guys. I don't think I'm going to post anymore for now except an online journal because it seems like no one is interested in anything except fighting they are right and all this JoS bullshit is preventing in having productive threads.

This spamming and making multiple accounts is ridiculous. The spamming only started up again and the accounts because the forum became active.

I'm not having my account banned or deleted but will be staying in the background, only things I will post is my journal and of course occasionally on various topics thats productive. I feel I have no use here obviously given to everyone just constantly responding to JoS crap or Cobra or whatever.
Taking a break from this place is for the best, get your life back on track with JOYOFSATAN.ORG
Lemme guess, another sock account of the HOHOHo guy?

Wouldn't have ever been so obvious, :lol:

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:05 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:01 pm
Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:55 pm

Taking a break from this place is for the best, get your life back on track with JOYOFSATAN.ORG
Lemme guess, another sock account of the HOHOHo guy?

Wouldn't have ever been so obvious, :lol:
Shut up Behemoth, piece of shit!

Shut up mr sock account with the slander addressed to me.

I am not Behemoth.

That was a fake persona created by Cobra and I will not surprised if this is Cobra again.

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:09 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:08 pm
Hahahahaha! wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:05 pm

Shut up Behemoth, piece of shit!

Shut up mr sock account with the slander addressed to me.

I am not Behemoth.

That was a fake persona created by Cobra and I will not surprised if this is Cobra again.
Stop lying, we know it was you. You think anyone is retarded enough to believe a stupid lie like that?
The fact that you Cobra create a lot of sock accounts demonstrates what I have said from the beginning, that once people disagree with you, you are creating fake personas and doxx them.on the Internet.

Ave Satanas