Important Message For New People

Thunderbolt6

Re: Important Message For New People

Post by Thunderbolt6 »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:41 pm I have not chosen that tribe and for your information, Muslims control a lot of the world and maintain a lot of informational, technological and financial control in this world.
The only power muslims have is in their own countries, like Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Peninsula etc.

BlackRock alone manages assets that worth triple the GDPs of all these countries combined. Add here Vanguard, and all all the jewish banks that are among the most powerful in the world. I recall a list I used to read with all the banks the Rothschild family own, and they have one in most countries in the world.
https://uncensored.co.nz/2019/01/11/unb ... c98ba2045f
They don't look like muslims, they look like human-reptilian/grey hybrids.
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:41 pm And also, Cobra even kept a topic of 666fairy where she said that she wants to kill herself and didn't moderate messages where user Jrvan was saying that the JOS can cause much more damage than any other Satanist she has met (666fairy has met).
If Cobra kept that then post it here. Not even once you ever provided any evidence for your slander and lies.
Last edited by Thunderbolt6 on Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderbolt6

Post by Thunderbolt6 »

Merlyn083 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:39 pm Oh! Please tell me more about this. Where is it at in the forum? I want to read it.
Here:
viewtopic.php?p=21556#p21556
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt6 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:56 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:41 pm I have not chosen that tribe and for your information, Muslims control a lot of the world and maintain a lot of informational, technological and financial control in this world.
The only power muslims have is in their own countries, like Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Peninsula etc.

BlackRock alone manages assets that worth triple the GDPs of all these countries combined. Add here Vanguard, and all all the jewish banks that are among the most powerful in the world. I recall a list I used to read with all the banks the Rothschild family own, and they have one in most countries in the world.
https://uncensored.co.nz/2019/01/11/unb ... c98ba2045f
They don't look like muslims, they look like human-reptilian/grey hybrids.
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:41 pm And also, Cobra even kept a topic of 666fairy where she said that she wants to kill herself and didn't moderate messages where user Jrvan was saying that the JOS can cause much more damage than any other Satanist she has met (666fairy has met).
If Cobra kept that then post it here. Not even once you ever provided any evidence for your slander and lies.
Here is the link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64412

Read it with open eyes not mental corruption

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt6 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:18 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:03 pm Here is the link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64412

Read it with open eyes not mental corruption
The member "jrvan" said:
"We could do far worse to you spiritually than any of the people you've met offline, but you feel comfortable yelling at us when you can't do the same to people out there"
This was not a threat, it was example about the poster's incapability to deal with bullies and blaming her incapability on Satanism.
Even the opposite, Satanism provides the tools to deal with these things.
Also I think I know who that person is, I think they are the same member as "kalikat" who came with similar stories more recently, most likely the same person behind different accounts. I am doubting the authenticity of their claims.
When a member that says she would kill herself is a serious thing and Jrvan says this, it will immediately be taken as a threat in case of 666fairy s post.

But, either way, I wouldn't get that shocked that you wouldn't believe, even with proof being right under your nose.

Ave Satanas
Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

Last edited by Fluxinella Stellaris on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Merlyn083

Post by Merlyn083 »

Lol where is RED DAWN anyway? I actually had a few run ins with him myself.

:lol:
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm
I read your post and I can say that you have a very wide spectrum of thinking and I sincerely appreciate it.

As for the accounts that are on these forums, the ones with ERD in their name can be some sock accounts or not,. It gives me a lot to think about :think:

Either way, unless the user doesn't do any harm, I do not think it is a necessity to worry about it :).

Keeping up the message exchange and, if you want to telle certain things you can PM me everytime you want, though I may have some delays in the answers I give hehe :))

Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm ...
Anyway, that's why I thought "BlackOrbit666" might be "Cobras Golem" (and also Red Dawn, intending to hijack this website), but thank you for clearing up that you're not!
I really worry too much at times, huh? :lol:
I honestly don't see a real connection here. Blackorbit and Krieg both have credible alibis and do type different. I can't imagine why either of them would want to "take over the forum" for the jos when they were both kicked out. It's also seems that Blackorbit's first language isn't English, where as Krieg seems to be more fluent. There's not just separate accounts but persistent personalities and typing habits that you seemed to overlook. Also, this seems obvious but why would a jos infiltrator even want to be moderator here? Wouldn't they prefer fewer moderators so that they can push their crap for longer durations? Isn't that already the case here?

The forum was getting spammed by multiple accounts simultaneously for hours the day I posted that thread. I gave my two cents on how to solve the problems this community has. I'm still confident in what I said there.
Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

Last edited by Fluxinella Stellaris on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:41 pm
No problem :) I do not take offense to it :)

I am doing very good and I try to find more information on the Internet related about Theistic Satanism and some origins of different occult ideas and besides that, I also work a lot on IT and I develop my coding and database management (Access 2019) abilities :).

How about you? :)

Ave Satanas