Important Message For New People

Endsieg

Re: Important Message For New People

Post by Endsieg »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:48 am welcome to the forum, Endsieg

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Thank you, not sure how long I'll be able to stay here if you'd like to know the truth but I'll see, I had problems on JOS if you saw the farewell post it getting in the way of my advancement and all. For those wondering I truly did leave the JOS forums and advanced quite a bit since then, not sure if I need another distraction here especially regarding my urge to cause a little anarchy.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn083 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:44 am
Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:31 am
Merlyn083 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:28 am

Lol. No I came back because my intention was to talk to Thunderbolt but of course I was aware sooner or later someone was going to say something like this so I'm not surprised and I really don't care.
Uh, okay. Well, it shouldn't be surprising that someone brought this up since you apparently left and returned multiple times. You clearly have issues, can't tell what they are exactly.
How so? You don't know me. I been through a lot in my personal life, for an example, getting in a car wreck in 2021. I recall I did disappear. But that's besides the point. My other identities has to do with me moving and having to get a new email when I move. So it's not nothing to do with whatever assessment you are making of me. It's clearly you are making one of ignorance.

I'm a native here. I've seen too much shit and I have every right to feel the way I do about Zola. I've stated so many times that the fighting is absolutely ridiculous and I felt outright disrespected by Zola which you know nothing about personally but I can see you are going to stand up for her but clearly you haven't seen what I've seen. This fighting and trolls will NEVER stop. It's been going on over a year.

So since no one can stop engaging in the trolls you wonder why I am finally cutting my toes off to this horrid place

Again waiting for a ban. I don't give a fuck to be clumped together with others here. I'm done.

So grow up Vanessa. Bye
lol, what? You're so delusional. Nothing you say makes any sense. You're cutting your ties to this place yet you're still here, you don't care yet you're still engaging. Just leave, Zola shouldn't have to ban you if you feel this way.

"Grow up", you're like what 40 and you act like a whiney child?
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Endsieg wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:52 am

Thank you, not sure how long I'll be able to stay here if you'd like to know the truth but I'll see, I had problems on JOS if you saw the farewell post it getting in the way of my advancement and all. For those wondering I truly did leave the JOS forums and advanced quite a bit since then, not sure if I need another distraction here especially regarding my urge to cause a little anarchy.
Welcome to the forum!
Merlyn083

Post by Merlyn083 »

My reaction to all the shit going on between T4S and JoS I just can't tolerate the bullshit anymore. Just so you know I'm acting independently on my own and not because someone said so or because of Cobra or JoS. I still won't participate in their forums. In fact I'm a different type of person on left hand path. I do apologize if I have offended anyone but I must speak my mind and be true to myself.

Zola I didn't even bother to read your response. Because I'm too tired. I'm just really fed up with all the drama. My intention isn't to hurt anyone. I'm not that type of person.

Regardless I'm staying neutral and it's very hard to do that with the constant bicker back and forth.

Just so everyone knows I don't hate anyone and I definitely don't wish i'll will. I hope you understand my reaction and frustration
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Welcome to the forums!

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn083 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:06 am

My reaction to all the shit going on between T4S and JoS I just can't tolerate the bullshit anymore. Just so you know I'm acting independently on my own and not because someone said so or because of Cobra or JoS. I still won't participate in their forums. In fact I'm a different type of person on left hand path. I do apologize if I have offended anyone but I must speak my mind and be true to myself.

Zola I didn't even bother to read your response. Because I'm too tired. I'm just really fed up with all the drama. My intention isn't to hurt anyone. I'm not that type of person.

Regardless I'm staying neutral and it's very hard to do that with the constant bicker back and forth.

Just so everyone knows I don't hate anyone and I definitely don't wish i'll will. I hope you understand my reaction and frustration
I personally lost all patience for whatever it is youre doing. Tomorrow you might decide you're a giraffe meant to graze in Ireland for all we know.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:11 am

Welcome to the forums!
WOW that Baphomet statue is really nice, is it yours?
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Venessa wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:23 am
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:11 am

Welcome to the forums!
WOW that Baphomet statue is really nice, is it yours?
I wished I could say that but it is from the web.

In the future, when I will have some more time resources I will realize some digital art regarding Baphomet statues and other Satanic art pieces :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

So the assclown returns again, when I'm asleep. You might think he's got an agenda to push:

AC1.png
AC1.png (328.29 KiB) Viewed 172 times

More of the same:
'lies and slander' Bla bla bla. Zola stole, muh shekels, muh shekels. Always the same broken record from the assclown.

You're here out of pure malice, to gaslight and troll for new recruits. Of course you're cobra. It's so obviously personal. Nobody in their right mind would be carrying this agenda on for as long as you have if it wasn't.

I didn't steal money, dumbass. That is LIBEL. Which is a crime. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. And its obvious, you want to destroy this forum. YOU are hostile.

When you had free run of this site you made the place a shithole. You're just pissed that's over now. Go to mambas discord and whine about it there.

You waste peoples time constantly hammering away with this narrative. And it IS a narrative and not factual.

And why does he persist with this garbage? You may ask. What's the purpose?

The purpose is to troll for new people for his forum! He said it himself:
“where unfortunately there might be legitimate people interested in Satanism”

The purpose being to eat more of my time and energy
The purpose being to wear me down
The purpose being make me want to give up and close the forum
That, or hand it over to YOU.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

YOU are the one with a hostile agenda. YOU have deliberately stayed here spamming to keep me up at night.

AC3.png
AC3.png (46.96 KiB) Viewed 172 times

You just fucked up. Magus.immortalis created this post and I NEVER responded on it. How could I?

And this: “Also there is the accusation that she faked her Gods Portraits which now she confirmed herself to be true.”

That is projection. He wants other people to believe this in order to smear my artwork, so now peppers his posts with this declaration as if it was fact.
Which it is not. He has claimed my art is plagiarism of an animation or game character. That is false. I used photos of people as references. This is a common thing for an artist to do. It saves a lot of time worrying about perspective and proportion. When I looked for references, I was trying to find someone who resembled what I 'saw' in my third eye.

The purpose of all this? To hopefully take away sales of my deck. To sabotage my work. The entire thing all along has been about trying to crush somebody you envy and despise. That began on your forum.

Know cobra, when I see you, under any name, you're getting deleted. Your sole purpose is to drive everybody crazy and cause infighting. It's classic psychological warfare.

AC4.png
AC4.png (21.95 KiB) Viewed 172 times

Well DUH. Thanks for admitting your sole purpose here is to attack me.

You're not welcome. You are intruding, like a burglar. GO AWAY.

You're banned from this forum. You have no business here. It doesn't matter anymore if you're being 'polite', as opposed to your siatris profile with all the screaming and yelling.

You're banned for a very good reason. You demonstrate it with every lie you utter, every attempt to gaslight. Stop yipping like a cur about being 'censored'. Hypocrite.

You earned your ban a thousand times over. You are a criminal.

Perhaps you'd care to debate me on my livestream. But you'll have to show your face. I've heard cobras voice. I'll know it if I hear it again.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn083

Post by Merlyn083 »

Ok go ahead and ban me now. I'm done here.

To everyone else I hope you open your eyes. Good luck.