Formerly Known as Portraits of The Gods

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Formerly Known as Portraits of The Gods

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

The art by Zola formerly known as Portraits of The Gods has been updated and is now The Daemons Tarot.

How this all came about:

On New Years Day 2012 the artist felt a communication from one of her guardians, guides, extra dimensional beings, friends. They've been present all Zola's life. Their advice is unfailingly wise, kind, pragmatic and timely. Over the decades, she's learned to listen when they speak. They don't show up often; just when needed or when they choose.

He said:

“You have the opportunity to access a MAC with photoshop on it. Start teaching yourself that program.”

So, she began to go in every morning at 6:00 AM before the business opened, when another artist was there to let her in. Sitting down at the computer, she would open photoshop and begin working with it, trying to make sense of it. That was a long and difficult struggle as she had to work for the most part in isolation with minimal assistance. Mon-Fri at noon the manager would arrive, Zola would have a small list of specific questions: How do I? I want to do this...HOW? He would give her short answers, she'd write them down and then continue to struggle on alone. Later, after earning her own keys, she began to pull all nighters instead, working alone from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM.

And so it went. Eventually she was comfortable enough with the program to be able to create a portrait of her primary guide and guardian. She printed his image in color and carried him around in her pocket. That first image wasn't done for anybody else but herself.

Then, one day she was alone in the space. Pulling his image out, Zola was sitting studying it when his presence was suddenly there, lounging against the table close by. He said:

“You should create a tarot deck with images of all of us (Daemons) in it.”

The idea came from him. He told her she could do it. Which card does he represent for? The Knight of Swords.

But this project began years before the tarot was even suggested, which happened around july 2015. While one of her guides told her New Years Day 2012 start learning photoshop, at the same time she was producing an enormous amount of paintings, sculpture, jewelry, applying for art exhibitions, artist call outs, etc. Never realizing all this effort was actually destined for the tarot which entailed yet more years of countless revisions, redesigns and yet more work as new information presented itself. For instance, Zola didn't decide where the Daemons ended up in the deck, they did. She waited to hear from them while working on ones she knew where they would go. Information kept coming right up to the end. There were many attempts by negatives and their proxies to sideline the project but that was recognized and dealt with (more revisions, many re-designs, a re-write and just sheer persistence to soldier on).

A few weeks after the suggestion to create a tarot deck was communicated, an opportunity to apply for a project grant from the Canada Council for the Arts 'coincidentally' appeared. Zola decided to apply. Securing a Federal grant is no small accomplishment; it's like the artists version of the olympics. To be a recipient is considered very prestigious. It's difficult to qualify, a LOT of professional artists apply. It goes without saying the competition is fierce.

Zola managed to secure a grant. Taking this as a positive omen, she began designing the original tarot and worked over the following years to realize her dream of publishing. And somewhere along the way the original tarot turned into many tarots. The First (original) Edition blossomed out on it's own. There are four tarot decks at present: First Edition, Ivory, Gold and Portrait Editions. The Fine Art contained within (each deck is uniquely original) combines old school techniques: building stretchers, gallery boxes, stretching canvas, priming the surfaces, painting landscapes, drawing, collage, plus new: photography, digital painting and more.

All the tarot cards are printed on 12 point 320gsm black-core matte card stock, providing terrific color quality, sheen, and snap back. They have a protective UV coating and linen finish. Each deck contains a mini manual of card meanings including upright AND reversed. This is a tiny version of the book which will be released at a later date in which zola will cover everything in greater detail.

The Decks contain all the traditional cards one would expect to see in a tarot plus two more which symbolize the second and hidden path to the great work (symbolized through the Major Arcana).

The Ivory and Gold Editions feature the same card back design; one is dark oriented and one is light (from darkness comes light). These can be combined to create a unique individual tarot for the purchaser. Meaning you can mix and match. The Portrait and First Edition can also combine like this.

These super collectable works of fine art are the result of a lot of blood, sweat and tears. It's been an odyssey full of wicked highs and low lows. The journey here was a rollercoaster; but at last it's complete; the fruit is here for you all to enjoy and share. I myself am honestly not sure which deck I prefer! They're all stunning.

I'm proud of my work and so happy to finally finish! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.

Best,

Zola

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Re: Formerly Known as Portraits of The Gods

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thank you for keeping us updated, dear HPS :)

I totally like the Tarot cards deck you have realized:clap:

You have talent in Photoshop :clap:

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt6 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:49 pm “You have the opportunity to access a MAC with photoshop on it. Start teaching yourself that program.”

Zola some members from JoS accused you that you faked your portraits of the Gods in photoshop and using characters from videogames as "backbone" of your portraits. You are literally admitting that those accusations are true, you did fake your portraits in photoshop.

I thought portraits of the Gods were supposed to be reprezentations of the images you perceived when you encountered the Gods in the astral, but it seems you are admitting all your portraits are a forgery and that the accusations were real. This also means that you probably never met any Demon, which is most certainly the case.
In where thr walking Hell have the JOS.members accused Zola for photoshoping?

And, besides that, accused her that she faked portraits of the Demons and the Gods?

And, even more importantly, which members? Only mr HPy mustache is shorter than my hooked nose Cobra?

Then be sure that everyone will not believe you.

HPS Zola put a lot of work to realize the Tarot card Deck with the portraits of the Demons and the Gods.

You plagiarized a lot from sites that offered Satanic imagery in 2010, mostly sites that are Scandinavian and Nordic culture promoting and you falsely claim that you have put a lot of work as a whole for the potraits to appear on the JOS sites.

Give the source to the authors as well as you have to doso for all of the books that were written.by them and published "for free knowledge" (Plagiarism) by you.

It is even more important to also insert the fact that experiences in Satanism are different and Satan and the Demons and the Gods can appear in totally different, but beautiful forms than what you are slanderously stating on the JOS website.

So, leave the slander and stop considering that people who are plagiarizing works of art and refference are good in their nature. Because they Aren't!!!

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt6 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:56 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:20 pm In where thr walking Hell have the JOS.members accused Zola for photoshoping?

And, besides that, accused her that she faked portraits of the Demons and the Gods?
I've sent you the link in another reply, I will post it here as well.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23903

There are accusations that she photoshoped her portraits about the Gods. I quite agree with this. I suspect Zola is from the chosen tribe, I doubt she ever had any interaction with the Gods. If she was gentile and a genuine satanist, she would be on JOS where all the genuine satanists are and this forum wouldn't exist. These things indicate to me that she lies about all her experiences with the Gods and she never met any of them.

Certainly if I was in her shoes I wouldn't want to meet any of the Gods given the propaganda and slander she put up against spiritual satanism, even going as far as plagiarize it into a supposed separate doctrine called "primordial satanism" when the whole idea is stolen from JOS.
It is not launched by Cobra, not that I would trust him, he is a total doppelganger... and besides only replies from HPS Shannon I do not see anything just theories, the same, individual X or Y is a Jew because he or she disagrees with your agenda and all the same BS stuff.

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt6 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:01 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:20 pm You plagiarized a lot from sites that offered Satanic imagery in 2010, mostly sites that are Scandinavian and Nordic culture promoting and you falsely claim that you have put a lot of work as a whole for the potraits to appear on the JOS sites.
I forgot to reply to that. WTF I am not even that old into Satanism. What are you talking about?

Haven't you noticed that most portraits that are on the JoS sites have the author hyperlinked in them? Maxine Dietrich never plagiarized the portraits of the Gods from the JOS site and claiming that she or JOS own the portraits. They are shared on the sites as an accurate artistic representation if the Demons they are depicting.
For example many of the portraits from JOS are attributed to "Marcos Macias" and his name is mentioned with each portrait. I see no plagiarizing here.
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:20 pm Give the source to the authors as well as you have to doso for all of the books that were written.by them and published "for free knowledge" (Plagiarism) by you.
There are lots and lots of books referenced in various JoS articles and in the Library. What are you talking about? Nothing is plagiarized. Also a lot of spiritual information is based on Maxine's own experience, you can easily figure that out from the way the articles are written. You can clearly read that most of the meditations are written based on what Maxine Dietrich experienced when practicing them. Also not to forget information that she received from the Gods themselves. There is a lot of spiritual information on JOS that is impossible to be plagiarized because it doesn't exist anywhere else. You literally don't know what other lies to throw in about JoS.
I didn't mention Maxine, so you are a little bit of an idiot right now or pretend that you are one.

You take me like I have shit instead of brains to see that you are trying to imply that Maxine plagiarized a lot, when Cobra owned thatt site too.

He was High Priest even when the old prophpbb forums of his were active.

He owned that site too and he did a lot of plagiarism.

Of course, at that time it would have been very falsely evident that Maxine plagiarized and such but the reality is that Cobra did this from the beginning to the end.

Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thunderbolt6 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:06 pm
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:49 pm Of course, at that time it would have been very falsely evident that Maxine plagiarized and such but the reality is that Cobra did this from the beginning to the end.
Are you talking about the JoS site? Cobra did not plagiarize anything in there because the vast majority of the content has been written only by Maxine Dietrich. Interestingly, in about 25 years the site is mostly unchanged. The only information written by Cobra is new information about some of the Gods, which are not plagiarized because all the references are mentioned there.
Continue with your nonsense then.

I doubt you would ask Cobra to answer some important questions about the ex High Priests and the plagiarism and more that I have told you.

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

You are absolutely desperate to discredit my work. You are carrying on this falsehood out of jealousy, hatred and malice. Your entire reason for being here is malice. You were banned for very good reason. You have no respect for this however, you return again and again with this unending reiteration of the same boring and tired stupidity. As if saying it enough is going to make it real:

assclown1.png
assclown1.png (154.96 KiB) Viewed 723 times

Photoshop is an amazing tool that expands an artists practice. Me knowing how to use it doesn't mean your idiotic and insulting assumptions and accusations have any merit to them. You don't know anything about art, this is obvious. This is a stigma you put on my work on YOUR platform, and are attempting to carry it on now, here.

From this unfounded allegation you extrapolate I could never have met any Daemons. This is circular logic and a logical fallacy. It's a pathetic and desperate attempt to discredit me and my art.

You're a pathetic little hater with no accomplishments, never created anything of value yourself. All you do is attempt to tear other people down and make up stories about them. It's sad, really. You're such a loser.

assclown2.png
assclown2.png (197.84 KiB) Viewed 723 times

From this stew of suppositions and lies, he now draws the conclusion that I'm a 'kike'.

My DNA test proves this is nonfactual:

no jewish connection1.jpg
no jewish connection1.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 723 times
no jewish connection2.jpg
no jewish connection2.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 723 times
no jewish connection3.jpg
no jewish connection3.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 723 times

He makes out that if I was gentile, I'd be on the JoS because thats where all the 'REAL' satanists go. I'm gentile, and he booted me off his platform, effectively censoring me. Now he is here yipping about 'censorship'. Total hypocrisy and gaslighting.

In other words, the conclusion is yet another (eyeroll) advertisement for the JoS.
Which is the entire point of these exchanges.
He's absolutely desperate to shut this place down and the people here up.

It's so obvious this is cobra.

I ought to be 'afraid' to meet any of 'The Gods'......
They're Daemons. And I have their support.

Serapis (Satan)

Venessa

Post by Venessa »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:24 am You are absolutely desperate to discredit my work. You are carrying on this falsehood out of jealousy, hatred and malice. Your entire reason for being here is malice. You were banned for very good reason. You have no respect for this however, you return again and again with this unending reiteration of the same boring and tired stupidity. As if saying it enough is going to make it real:

assclown1.png

Photoshop is an amazing tool that expands an artists practice. Me knowing how to use it doesn't mean your idiotic and insulting assumptions and accusations have any merit to them. You don't know anything about art, this is obvious. This is a stigma you put on my work on YOUR platform, and are attempting to carry it on now, here.

From this unfounded allegation you extrapolate I could never have met any Daemons. This is circular logic and a logical fallacy. It's a pathetic and desperate attempt to discredit me and my art.

You're a pathetic little hater with no accomplishments, never created anything of value yourself. All you do is attempt to tear other people down and make up stories about them. It's sad, really. You're such a loser.

assclown2.png

From this stew of suppositions and lies, he now draws the conclusion that I'm a 'kike'.

My DNA test proves this is nonfactual:

no jewish connection1.jpg

no jewish connection2.jpg

no jewish connection3.jpg

He makes out that if I was gentile, I'd be on the JoS because thats where all the 'REAL' satanists go. I'm gentile, and he booted me off his platform, effectively censoring me. Now he is here yipping about 'censorship'. Total hypocrisy and gaslighting.

In other words, the conclusion is yet another (eyeroll) advertisement for the JoS.
Which is the entire point of these exchanges.
He's absolutely desperate to shut this place down and the people here up.

It's so obvious this is cobra.

I ought to be 'afraid' to meet any of 'The Gods'......
They're Daemons. And I have their support.
There's really no point in arguing with them, clearly no amount of evidence will ever be enough to discredit cobra. That's a typical cult mechanic, nothing you can do about it. Once these people surrender their ability to reason in favor of their mob mentality, it's a problem beyond providing evidence or reasoning.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Yes, I'm definitely getting to the point where I'm not going to bother to respond anymore.

I need members co-operation in order to make a clean sweep every morning.

Please, if you feel you must respond to this intruder, stop quoting his posts.

Blackorbit this means you especially :)

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Oopsie :lol:

I am going to try to not quote his posts in the future :)

Ave Satanas