Important Message For New People

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Important Message For New People

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

You keep telling me to ban you.

Did you want me to de-activate your account? Seeing as how you're 'done' here?

You're the one who needs to open their eyes merlyn. You're being gaslighted. They pandered to your weaknesses and you ate it up. I'm sorry to say it, but its true. I never did that. I don't hate you. I'm sorry you're falling for the lies and the mind games. I wish you well. Go in peace. Good luck to you.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Merlyn083 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:37 am Ok go ahead and ban me now. I'm done here.

To everyone else I hope you open your eyes. Good luck.
:think: Just leave?
Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

Last edited by Fluxinella Stellaris on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:33 am No signs of activity for over a month
Out of nowhere, makes an account the moment you're mentioned
Implying you were already watching this thread
Implying you were already involved with these forums
Implying...

Look, even if hypothetically I were right, I'd rather not get involved. Either it's one person who's very deceptive, or it's three people with a penchant for causing anarchy. :lol:
You have fun, mate. Goodness, what a laugh. Truly, you've brought the pinnacle of coincidences among us.
On this account no activity, who says I never looked at these forums? I told you I did recon in pm. Also "among us" I recognize that name from somewhere.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"I've been learning how to play guitar lately:
Besides that, I'm coming to understand myself much more deeply, and healing from my confusing adolescence... Stuff like that. :D
In the process, I'm also starting to feel more motivated to pick certain projects back up. I think this is gonna be a great year ❤️"

Thats awesome! You're very creative. A writer, and now the guitar. Nice.

""among us" I recognize that name from somewhere."

cobra had a sock account called Amungus.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Fluxinella Stellaris

Post by Fluxinella Stellaris »

Last edited by Fluxinella Stellaris on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:57 am "I've been learning how to play guitar lately:
Besides that, I'm coming to understand myself much more deeply, and healing from my confusing adolescence... Stuff like that. :D
In the process, I'm also starting to feel more motivated to pick certain projects back up. I think this is gonna be a great year ❤️"

Thats awesome! You're very creative. A writer, and now the guitar. Nice.

""among us" I recognize that name from somewhere."

cobra had a sock account called Amungus.
Oh that's right, I remember seeing it when I was browsing here months ago, thanks for refreshing my memory.
Venessa

Post by Venessa »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:33 am
Endsieg wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:45 am
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm ....
That's a really interesting theory I'll admit, I guess I really did adopt Red Dawn's style of writing too much, we're very similar in many ways and I have had extensive contact with him. You go off the wall in a lot of places like me and black orbit being the same person when I haven't even met him to be completely honest but some of this is correct. I have a tendency to throw things into my posts which will purposefully upset people, for example my mention of Red Dawn who truly did help me more than you realize but I knew jos members wouldn't be to happy with that lol. I will admit I was inspired by Red Dawn and he caused me to originally question the forum. Anyway doubt you will believe me, after all this could be a sock account of another sock account and you would never know, but my name was dropped so I had to answer. It has been a while since anyone really mentioned me at all truth be known.

Ave Satanas!
No signs of activity for over a month
Implying...

Look, even if hypothetically I were right, I'd rather not get involved. Either it's one person who's very deceptive, or it's three people with a penchant for causing anarchy. :lol:
You have fun, mate. Goodness, what a laugh. Truly, you've brought the pinnacle of coincidences among us.
BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:51 pm
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:41 pm
No problem :) I do not take offense to it :)

I am doing very good and I try to find more information on the Internet related about Theistic Satanism and some origins of different occult ideas and besides that, I also work a lot on IT and I develop my coding and database management (Access 2019) abilities :).

How about you? :)
I've been learning how to play guitar lately:

In the process, I'm also starting to feel more motivated to pick certain projects back up. I think this is gonna be a great year ❤️
You're actually quite good, the recording wasn't great but I could still hear some of the more subtler notes. You should definitely keep us updated with your progress. I always wanted to learn a instrument, hm I hope to soon :D
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:33 am
Endsieg wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:45 am
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm ....
That's a really interesting theory I'll admit, I guess I really did adopt Red Dawn's style of writing too much, we're very similar in many ways and I have had extensive contact with him. You go off the wall in a lot of places like me and black orbit being the same person when I haven't even met him to be completely honest but some of this is correct. I have a tendency to throw things into my posts which will purposefully upset people, for example my mention of Red Dawn who truly did help me more than you realize but I knew jos members wouldn't be to happy with that lol. I will admit I was inspired by Red Dawn and he caused me to originally question the forum. Anyway doubt you will believe me, after all this could be a sock account of another sock account and you would never know, but my name was dropped so I had to answer. It has been a while since anyone really mentioned me at all truth be known.

Ave Satanas!
No signs of activity for over a month
Implying...

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:51 pm
Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:41 pm
No problem :) I do not take offense to it :)

I am doing very good and I try to find more information on the Internet related about Theistic Satanism and some origins of different occult ideas and besides that, I also work a lot on IT and I develop my coding and database management (Access 2019) abilities :).

How about you? :)
I've been learning how to play guitar lately:

In the process, I'm also starting to feel more motivated to pick certain projects back up. I think this is gonna be a great year ❤️
You are very creative :)

Keep on going on with learning guitar.

Before I started to focus more on informatics, I played violin.

I can't say that I do.not play anymore, but, my skills are a little bit rusty :lol:

Perhaps I should take my time in.the near future and revive my skills :)

For what you have had in your confusing adolescence, thiugh I do not clearly know about it, this year brings a lot of good changes in my opinion.

Developing yourself and overcoming your fears.

That is the best thing you shall do :D

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
ERD6969

Post by ERD6969 »

Fluxinella Stellaris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:45 pm Below are a few unimportant points I also noticed. Perhaps they're other sock accounts he set up, but didn't end up using much.
Qingu666 may also have been one of his sock accounts on JoS, telling a similar story as Eindsieg_Enjoyer, but I don't have time right now to look into it: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=80873
Note that Qingu666's posts mentioned "ERD", which may be relevant to the following two accounts:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2156
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2161
I dont know why you brought me into this, ERD was not created by qingu666 I dont know him the founder is in the name I discovered it outside of jos forum as well. I dont think you know what ERD is you probably wouldnt be interested in it anyway though. Similarly why does everyone hate red dawn and think hes up to something? I asked this question before but noone answered can someone clarify? did you have beef with him fluxinella stellaris? I wasnt on jos so I dont know of anything like that.