HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: HONEST question for Zola

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hello Freya, welcome!

Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg
Welcome to The Isle of Misfit Toys.jpg (848.39 KiB) Viewed 184 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Thunderbolt7

Post by Thunderbolt7 »

Freya wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:58 am Cobra got to where is today because he has blood on his hands. He is very good at hiding it because he censors anyone trying to expose him. If what you say is true, and the JoS becomes mainstream world wide, Cobra will be exposed. You can't sit on a house of corpses forever without someone uncovering the truth.
What do you mean by "blood on his hands"? This saying is normally attributed to killers and criminals. Can you expand on the matter?
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

You do realize, Thunderbolt that you are afraid that Cobra is being exposed for his lies and vicious control plus other bad actions he does and has done in the past.

And... Do not play fool as you know that Freya stated the blood on his hands expression in a figurative manner.

Leave up the melodramatism and get a life by leaving us alone.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Freya wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:58 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:03 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:49 pm It is a file of information saxon posted that provide proof cobra is a jew. There was some 'concern' maxine got doxxed in it, so I've removed it till I can check through it and make sure she is not. hope that answers your question.
If Cobra is a jew, and if Satan actually exists, then Satan wouldn't allow a jew to be in charge of Satan's actual Ministry upon Planet Earth. Obviously, the jew would lie about Energy manipulation, Magick, the Occult, Powers of the Mind, Bioelectricity, etc., and the Ministry would turn into nothing, and the jew would try to turn it back into jesus this and holy spirit that.

I ask a question - what happens when JoS continues and reaches the globe and everyone knows about it? Will T4S still be here (no offence but) riding JoS's coattails, trying to catch, in a net, as many as possible as it has been trying to do; or will T4S fizzle into an irrelevant existence or be forgot all about completely and cease to exist as a seemingly-or-actual-anti-JoS group? Surely, anyone here is waiting for the day JoS collapses and its end arrives because of alleged proof of someone at the top of it being a jew, but if JoS is Satan's actual Ministry on Earth, then how could that possibly happen? The alleged jew could simply turn off the websites and forget about everyone; with the information on JoS websites being true and actually of Satan, then the jew would not allow this to happen if the jew's enemy's material is to defeat the jew. That doesn't make sense. The jew would remove all possible traces of the enemy's materials in order to self-protect, keeping the jew out of harm's way for longer.
Cobra got to where is today because he has blood on his hands. He is very good at hiding it because he censors anyone trying to expose him. If what you say is true, and the JoS becomes mainstream world wide, Cobra will be exposed. You can't sit on a house of corpses forever without someone uncovering the truth.
What "blood on his hands" is that exactly?
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:49 pm It is a file of information saxon posted that provide proof cobra is a jew. There was some 'concern' maxine got doxxed in it, so I've removed it till I can check through it and make sure she is not. hope that answers your question.
If Cobra is a jew, and if Satan actually exists, then Satan wouldn't allow a jew to be in charge of Satan's actual Ministry upon Planet Earth. Obviously, the jew would lie about Energy manipulation, Magick, the Occult, Powers of the Mind, Bioelectricity, etc., and the Ministry would turn into nothing, and the jew would try to turn it back into jesus this and holy spirit that.

I ask a question - what happens when JoS continues and reaches the globe and everyone knows about it? Will T4S still be here (no offence but) riding JoS's coattails, trying to catch, in a net, as many as possible as it has been trying to do; or will T4S fizzle into an irrelevant existence or be forgot all about completely and cease to exist as a seemingly-or-actual-anti-JoS group? Surely, anyone here is waiting for the day JoS collapses and its end arrives because of alleged proof of someone at the top of it being a jew, but if JoS is Satan's actual Ministry on Earth, then how could that possibly happen? The alleged jew could simply turn off the websites and forget about everyone; with the information on JoS websites being true and actually of Satan, then the jew would not allow this to happen if the jew's enemy's material is to defeat the jew. That doesn't make sense. The jew would remove all possible traces of the enemy's materials in order to self-protect, keeping the jew out of harm's way for longer.
*Citations needed*

Specifically what is your proof JOS is Satans ministry on earth? Most JOS original information was taken from other sources and compiled by Maxine who is not a jew, though was probably influenced by jewish entities unfortunately. What cobra promotes currently is jewish and harmful which is the rtr, in this way it doesn't matter if you have correct teaching because chanting hebrew will ruin any advancement you have made and drive you insane which is many cases on JOS.

jews work through false dichotomies, JOS may have correct information in many regards but is corrupted as well. Also lol you actually believe the 10 year plan for JOS, no the JOS won't spread across the globe I predict it will stagnate and die as other more superior groups come along, just a prediction though. You prove yourself JOS isn't a threat if the jews wanted too they could remove JOS entirely from the internet, they have destroyed such knowledge before, but certain elements of the JOS organization are good to keep around for their purposes.

If you had been a new account you would have been considered like unto thunderbolt or equivalent because of the unfounded JOS claims you make, but this is not so due to your forum history. I am opening my third eye and beginning to see why you returned so recently very interesting indeed..
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:30 am

*Citations needed*
Precisely. Anyone can claim anything. Thanks for admitting that the claims here are claims and there isn't any proof for them. Instead of choosing to be upset about something, people should try thinking with their Brains instead of their Emotions. Muh sobz sobz. Instead of crying, they should grow-up.
Specifically what is your proof JOS is Satans ministry on earth?
Where did I say it is?
Most JOS original information was taken from other sources and compiled
Yes, just like school curricula.
by Maxine who is not a jew, though was probably influenced by jewish entities unfortunately.
"Probably"? Nothing specific?
What cobra promotes currently is jewish and harmful which is the rtr,
[citation needed]
in this way it doesn't matter if you have correct teaching because chanting hebrew will ruin any advancement you have made and drive you insane which is many cases on JOS.
Who on JoS does the RTRs? People prefer to go into things subjectively; therefore, have biases. They should go into things objectively; and with text on a forum it is virtually impossible to get the exact meaning of what someone posts, so our own biases influence how we perceive what they have typed.
jews work through false dichotomies, JOS may have correct information in many regards but is corrupted as well.
How? Claim things, then prove those claims.
Also lol you actually believe the 10 year plan for JOS,
Thanks. You are subjective and your attitude is clear. That's great that you admitted you're not being objective.
If you had been a new account you would have been considered like unto thunderbolt or equivalent because of the unfounded JOS claims you make
Please learn how to use "unto" correctly. How is thunderbolt considered? I haven't seen him on JoS, so whatever you're trying to go on about has escaped me.
but this is not so due to your forum history.
Can you be specific?
I am opening my third eye and beginning to see why you returned so recently very interesting indeed.
Oh, pray tell. Do, indeed.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Your conversation is noxious shitposter. You're not contributing anything positive its just argument for arguments sake in order to pollute the atmosphere and drive people away. Kindly cease.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition