I asked jos for help about the rtrs and they were very rude!!

Krieg The 3rd

Re: I asked jos for help about the rtrs and they were very rude!!

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:37 pm The JoS didn't exist in 1998.
Wrong as Merlyn stated, I'm surprised you are still on these forums. Odd you decided to return so recently, I wonder what prompted that..
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hmmm....yes. me too. :think:
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
shitposterInquisitor

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Merlyn83 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:25 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:37 pm
Merlyn83 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:08 pm

Welcome bane. I was a long time member of JoS in 1998 but I got tired of getting hounded because I'm trans and was falsely accused of being a Jew and infiltrator. One time JoS wasn't like that but Satanism been corrupted by those damn Nazis.
The JoS didn't exist in 1998.
Lol you obviously don't know shit. I was there in the beginning. It was under angelfire website creator in construction. It wasn't copyrighted til 2002. I was 19 years old at the time and I communicated with Maxine personally as well. You can't argue with someone who KNOWS the facts.

I been around since JoS inception. And I tell most of the crap being put on there is garbage.
I don't know shit? No, I don't know you.
shitposterInquisitor

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:23 am
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:37 pm The JoS didn't exist in 1998.
Wrong as Merlyn stated, I'm surprised you are still on these forums. Odd you decided to return so recently, I wonder what prompted that..
Open your Third Eye. You see, the truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book waiting to be read, but first you must broaden your mind, first you must look beyond! Then you might know.
shitposterInquisitor

Venessa wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:13 pm A few days ago I asked for some help regarding my rtr symptoms and was told to email some guy. I told him my symptoms and then he told me I must be a jew because the rtrs are completely safe and simple and wouldn't cause anything like this and I was really annoyed with this honestly. If I remember their name correctly it was blitzrieg? I'm just really disappointed and wanted to reaffirm that this place really does seem like the best place to seek help on these matters. Thank you so much ZolaLuckyStar! <3

Honestly I'm really having a hard with meditation, do you think you could help me? I can't really enter trance that well because I have so much on my mind all the time...

Thanks
What is your username there?
Krieg The 3rd

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

shitposterInquisitor wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:01 am
Open your Third Eye. You see, the truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book waiting to be read, but first you must broaden your mind, first you must look beyond! Then you might know.
k
shitposterInquisitor

Krieg The 3rd wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:20 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:01 am

k
L.
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Yeah your not going to get very positive responses over there when criticizing the rtr, trust me I did it many times using multiple aliases I was pretty skilled at getting posts through which would subtly point out the problems in the rtr like on goblock for example and they would go insane. Blitzkrieg is always the first one to step in whenever their dumb ritual is attacked then we would argue back and forth with other simps joining in. Oh makes me miss the old days but it was truly a large waste of time glad I'm gone from there.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Venessa wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:13 pm A few days ago I asked for some help regarding my rtr symptoms and was told to email some guy. I told him my symptoms and then he told me I must be a jew because the rtrs are completely safe and simple and wouldn't cause anything like this and I was really annoyed with this honestly. If I remember their name correctly it was blitzrieg? I'm just really disappointed and wanted to reaffirm that this place really does seem like the best place to seek help on these matters. Thank you so much ZolaLuckyStar! <3

Honestly I'm really having a hard with meditation, do you think you could help me? I can't really enter trance that well because I have so much on my mind all the time...

Thanks
Only to the JoS does a series of unpleasant effects due to chanting in Hebrew for hours on end mean that you're a Jew.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
shitposterInquisitor

Endsieg wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:03 am Yeah your not going to get very positive responses over there when criticizing the rtr, trust me I did it many times using multiple aliases I was pretty skilled at getting posts through which would subtly point out the problems in the rtr
...or you weren't a dick and instead you posted your honest opinion and views maturely.
it was truly a large waste of time glad I'm gone from there.
Trolling is a waste of time. You admit that... yet you still do it.