Dead forum?

KorvusTheRaven

Dead forum?

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Is this forum dead or something? I come back to check in after a couple of months and all the posts seem to be weeks apart. Mamba? Zola? Owen? Where you guys at?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Dead forum?

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hey there Korvus,
How are you? I hope you're doing well! Happy Yule to you :)

Well, let's see. Mamba departed several months back. I told Owen to take a break, leave, in order to protect him from the mind games and the ongoing abuse, and also to prevent him being used while I've stayed to enforce the forum rules in regards the problem who has been here over the last few years under many names to do business sabotage. Which is a criminal action I'm not going to tolerate anymore.

The forum isn't dead. As you can see from the view counts. There's actually a lot of people here. However, right now, most people are sitting back to watch. Perhaps afraid to post. Perhaps they don't care to post. Hopefully as time goes on and they realize I'm serious about maintaining a healthy atmosphere - meaning people coming in to sabotage will be removed - same as any storefront owner comes in on a morning and removes the graffiti - they will feel more confident to post and engage.

I'm not going anywhere. And I have a ton of things to post, it's just it takes a bit of time to type as I've been extremely busy. I'm doing my best! :D

nice to see you! :angelic-flying:
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:34 pm Is this forum dead or something? I come back to check in after a couple of months and all the posts seem to be weeks apart. Mamba? Zola? Owen? Where you guys at?
Hey Korvus this is Seeker and quicksilver or warlock 83 etc I don't remember the other names I've had here but I left because of the bs that kept happening. But I'm still here just popping in now and then.

Like Zola said I been concerned about posting because of the psychopathic lunatics here lol
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 6.17.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 6.17.58 PM.png (136.94 KiB) Viewed 236 times
If its 'dead', and 'irrelevant' then why are you here?

Serapis (Satan)

BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

For many that will read up the topic title, please do not get confused.

The forums are not dead and irrelevant, but there have been a lot of attempts by cobra and his allies to troll the forums or try to get people away.

From Red Dawn to Amungus and such, those are the few trolling and getting people away attempts causing by cobra.

He is a total hypocrite, really! On the forums he says that he lets people speak freely, but his forums are just moderated and your post edited as only to be put as an enemy if you criticize him.

Luckily enough, HPS Zola successfully managed to deactivate the accounts.

Whatever messages you may receive on PM or threads or replies to threads that you see that sound qay too phony such as HPS Zola smokes or something like this, be sure to know it is not from me, as, as I will put it in my signature this is my official account and other accounts that will try to impersonate me in the future, just be sure they are not mines and secondly, HPS Zola never smokes, never did drugs or any other sort of false accusations like this.

She admitted herself that she had people who knew her, both theistic and laveyan and they saw clearly that she didn't do and never does any drugs or neither does she smoke or something like this.

Yeah... :oops: even though I did not actually needed to reply up here, I thought it would have been useful for me to send this post

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:22 am Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 6.17.58 PM.png

If its 'dead', and 'irrelevant' then why are you here?
Correct! :clap:

And, my reply, along with the quotation of HPS Zola's post should stay as a simple message:

If you do not like those forums, or they are dead or irrelevant, you can always choose not to visit them again, and, if you didn't create an account, do not create one if you are feeling like those forums are not for you.

By this we are keeping the forums both with the liberty of choosing and freedom of speech and also clean.

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:02 am Hey there Korvus,
How are you? I hope you're doing well! Happy Yule to you :)

Well, let's see. Mamba departed several months back. I told Owen to take a break, leave, in order to protect him from the mind games and the ongoing abuse, and also to prevent him being used while I've stayed to enforce the forum rules in regards the problem who has been here over the last few years under many names to do business sabotage. Which is a criminal action I'm not going to tolerate anymore.

The forum isn't dead. As you can see from the view counts. There's actually a lot of people here. However, right now, most people are sitting back to watch. Perhaps afraid to post. Perhaps they don't care to post. Hopefully as time goes on and they realize I'm serious about maintaining a healthy atmosphere - meaning people coming in to sabotage will be removed - same as any storefront owner comes in on a morning and removes the graffiti - they will feel more confident to post and engage.

I'm not going anywhere. And I have a ton of things to post, it's just it takes a bit of time to type as I've been extremely busy. I'm doing my best! :D

nice to see you! :angelic-flying:
Hello Zola

My flying lessons have been going well, I'm up to 41 Flight Hours, satisfying my total hours requirement and my night flights. All I have to do is review all of my maneuvers and get my solo cross countries done.

[A Cross Country flight is a flight that is 50 nautical miles or more for VFR, 250 nautical miles for IFR, one way]

I haven't had the time to check in very often but from my observations months ago it didn't seem like the topics were changing or that new replies were coming in on topics I had subscribed to.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Happy to hear you're doing well, good for you!
So proud for you. Its a major accomplishment :D

Oh, topics are changing. Its the wild west out here, theres a new sheriff in town, and the jones brothers hate that.

Serapis (Satan)