SITHLORD* SIATRIS & DARTH DON AKA COUNT DANKO

shitposterInquisitor

Re: SITHLORD* SIATRIS & DARTH DON AKA COUNT DANKO

Post by shitposterInquisitor »

Endsieg wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:07 pm
shitposterInquisitor wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:06 pm Yeah. Chill out and ignore stupid people online who just come to troll and spam.
True though I don’t think you realize how much it applies to you as well lmao
Of course I realise. It's in my name! I don't just spread shit, though.
Last edited by shitposterInquisitor on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shitposterInquisitor

BlackOrbit666 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:00 pm If you check it has a lot of words that cannot be reversed.
Things go by pathways. If you go from A city to B city 10 thousand miles away, you're probably going to need to stop at C city and D city and maybe E city on the way. If you go from B city to A city 10 thousand miles back in the reverse direction, you probably will need to stop at E city and D city and C city on the way back. The only 2 things to change are A city and B city - the place of departure and the destination; you are still going one way, then reversing on the way back.
So, I am not just saying stuff out of my ass.
Maybe you think that!
For the rest of the things, one is for people to have private conversations in order to reach more closely one another and the other thing is to have a total forum spamming coordination and behave like a total maniac (I am talking about Cobra) who does this for a long time.
If JoS is Satan's actual ministry on Earth, then the admins and mods of the forum have a responsibility to keep members on the forum safe from any possible enemy who might want to get to them in PMs, for example. Anything off-forum is each person's own responsibility.
So, again, this stands as my point of why I can't provide palpable evidence to the case as I do not breach anyone's private conversations but there is a sure thing that Thunderbolt has something to do with this by constantly trolling here under a lot of usernames.
What Thunderbolt does is his/her own business. I wasn't here when Mamba was here, but others have said it was supposed to be free speech on here and that now there is no free speech here. If that is the case, then it makes sense that Thunderbolt registers again and again, so s/he can attempt to speak freely on here, while being banned repeatedly.
Furthermore, I find it interesting how you are believing the JOS narrative that Mageson was an infiltrator!
Prove it either way.
Everyone is an infiltrator in Cobra's sick mind, from HPS Zola to HP Don to other HPs and HPSes that were active in their years in the clergy.
[citation needed]
Don't you think that it is still too weird that there are no other HPs and only some supposed guardians on that forums (the ancient forums)?
No, I do not think that is supernatural nor paranormal.
Cobra obviously banned every other individual, as to viciously take the place and rule with his psychotic agenda.
So Cobra is the only user of the forum? He is the admin and is the only person using the forum because everyone else has been banned? Are you delusional?
The fact that he is not a Jew doesn't stand as a viable proof that he isn't affected by the RTRs.
If magic is real, then whether it is hebrew or not, it would be affective. Why should he be exempt? Perhaps he doesn't do his Aura of Protection as strongly as he should; perhaps he is, in a sense, the king in the Parable of the King and the Poisoned Well and in fact actually has a clear mind, and there are translation errors and misunderstandings between languages. I am not claiming any of these things - I said perhaps. Truth is stranger than fiction a lot; anything that goes against what we're used to (or have been programmed into) is uncomfortable because it is different, so we might lash-out and try to attack it in order to defend our own comfort and other things which we are used to.
On the contrary, he should be way more affected because RTRs, as you will see are not against the Jews, and, even more interesting is that they helped Cobra reach his position in a vicious mode by banning anyone and without any proof or be found or to be allowed to be published.
So you're saying Cobra is affected by the RTRs but he should be affected more? Why?
The RTRs are Jewish magical systems and I was affected by them, the paranoia that I had in thr past was completely because of them.
Then you needed to slap yourself across your face (metaphorically) to wake you up so that you realise - things are as they have been; you are still you, and you are safe, and you can progress and get on with things. You're claiming the reverse-torah rituals are in fact torah rituals; hebrew. How much do you know about hebrew magic? If one is in a position of power with capabilities beyond others' means, one will cover all their bases - if any of the magic is to be reversed, a safeguard surely would be put in place to cause sort of like booby-traps to happen, to cause discomfort or delusion or whatever in the practitioner who is attempting to reverse it. One wouldn't leave that out; they definitely would include it directly and deliberately.
Trust me that this is the only thing that I can do, to talk abouty experiences and thus let everyone see what happened.
Experiences being shared is important, but to not be biased - all we have is your word. You might be a jew, so the reverse-torah rituals affected you because you are a jew; you might just be disgruntled with the JoS so are saying shit about it; you might just be a subtle troll playing the long-game. All we have is what you say.
And, if you do not want to take my word, come on, check the experiences of other members such as Vanessa's experience.
On the Internet, no-one knows you're a dog. For all I, any other member here, Zola, Cobra, the entirety of JoS, and anyone else knows, you two (and more) could be working together. Did not... if I am not mistaken... RedDawn claim to have a group of people all working together to troll the JoS and cause shit, then say shit about it afterwards? I can't know that you are, or are not, in-league with Venessa and RedDawn to do these things. You could be RedDawn; Venessa could be RedDawn; you could be Venessa and RedDawn. You and Venessa will tell me that you are not and these things are entirely false, but don't know that. Frankly - I don't care. I let idiots get on with idioting themselves, while I continue on with my life and improvement.
As a sidenote: do not do the RTRs even though the text seems convincing. You are only going to chant letters that are from the Jewish magical systems and you are just going to destroy your soul because non Jewish souls do not mix with the Jewish magic systems, including the RTRs.
Again - [citation needed]
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

you definitely sound like an advertisement for the jos shitposter. "IfJoS is Satan's actual ministry on Earth"

might want to read this first before you say such things:
https://exposingthejoyofsatan.wordpress ... cobra-666/

Or should I call you lightning? Reddawn? Your conversational contributions are noxious. attempting to muddy the waters. Predictive programming attempts. Argument for arguments sake, all meant to pollute the atmosphere and drive people away. Kindly cease and desist.

liar.jpg
liar.jpg (117.96 KiB) Viewed 569 times

You joined Sun July 10 2022. Mamba walked out Sat June 11 2022. But you have been here many times over the years, under many other names. Reddawn joined sun march 6 2022. You've been here for a very long time.
Sticking up for lightning, thunderbolt, whatever stupid name he/you comes up with next....because you ARE him. reddawn. I'm really starting to think thats so.
People ARE free to speak here. They have to mind the rules though. You saying its not free speech here anymore IS attempted sabotage. Don't be obtuse.

Its not that difficult, is it? Stop attacking people here. Stop attacking me, Stop trying to sabotage this forum, bring the atmosphere down. Just......stop.
Cease and desist.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

So your response is to ignore what I'm telling you with the shitposter account and try to keep your narrative going (ignore me and talk over me) with your PT account. This is getting old.

sock account.jpg
sock account.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 538 times

Serapis (Satan)

shitposterInquisitor

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:50 pm you definitely sound like an advertisement for the jos shitposter. "IfJoS is Satan's actual ministry on Earth"
Oops. I think I understand what you mean. I mean to say if. That's what I am intending. I am not saying "YES, IT IS!" because personally I don't actually know, myself. I don't have my Third Eye open, so... For all I know, T4S is the correct ministry... so maybe I should try - "if JoS is, if T4S is, then...", so that might make it more unbiased. I try to remain neutral.

I hope that makes sense! I hope it clears that up.
shitposterInquisitor

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:50 pmliar.jpg
Don't call me a liar. I don't lie, thank you very much. I tell the truth as correctly as possible. You say I am being toxic, when I am merely having a conversation with others, and you come in and say I am being toxic and call me a liar. That is being toxic to me. You are trying to escalate things so as to have a reason to ban me. Prove me, or prove me wrong. I know you have to have the last word, so I give you permission to have it. Enjoy.
shitposterInquisitor

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:50 pmYou joined Sun July 10 2022. Mamba walked out Sat June 11 2022. But you have been here many times over the years, under many other names. Reddawn joined sun march 6 2022. You've been here for a very long time.
Sticking up for lightning, thunderbolt, whatever stupid name he/you comes up with next....because you ARE him. reddawn. I'm really starting to think thats so.
People ARE free to speak here. They have to mind the rules though. You saying its not free speech here anymore IS attempted sabotage. Don't be obtuse.

Its not that difficult, is it? Stop attacking people here. Stop attacking me, Stop trying to sabotage this forum, bring the atmosphere down. Just......stop.
Cease and desist.
Actually, I saw the link to this forum on a bitchute video. That's why I came here, and that's why there was that shitstorm on JoS which has been mentioned here. You can ask for clarification, like I say, or you can accuse. I now know what you and this place is. Thanks for escalating it, so now you "have reason" to ban me. Enjoy.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

"Actually, I saw the link to this forum on a bitchute video."

Sure you did.
You need to stop gaslighting.

The sooner you leave, the sooner people who actually have something positive to contribute can come in. And you know, I actually would wish to see you here, contributing. All I'm asking of you is to tone it down and be nice, for a change! Is it too onerous? Change is something that comes, whether we will or no. Get out of the way.

You are not here having a 'conversation' with others. You are attacking them. Quoting one sentence, with a comeback, over and over....its nauseous. Be real.

You know, its funny. I have always been kind to you. Given you the benefit of the doubt. I've treated you fairly, you and your other avatar. I told you I liked you. I meant it. You cannot dispute it. You know what I say is true. But the reality is you always came at me kind of on the defensive. Always. And I used to wonder why? This latest, you have come in just to argue and perpetuate the arguing, attacking, and to shill for the jos. And now, the big announcement. You are LEAVING. Aren't you sick of this yet? Well, maybe you are. And so you withdraw, making a big deal out of it. An announcement. And again, I question, why? What is your problem? You want me to deactivate your account? ok.

Serapis (Satan)