transgenderism

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
V.S

Re: transgenderism

Post by V.S »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:24 am
V.S wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:40 pm The problem with transgenderism

I tolerate any person claiming their own autonomy and identity.

From my side, you can call yourself a giraffe and I could please you and call you a giraffe as well however, this won't change the course of nature or reality itself.

Reality is not based on our fragile ego, emotions or desires. Nature is what it is and as it is. We can observe it, we can discern different aspects of it, what is primal, primitive, reptilian in nature, what is meant by a higher mind, a developed prefrontal cortex, etc.

What I more precisely can't understand about transgenders is SELF-MUTILATION. I hate the concept of cutting something perfectly functional to be modelled into some improvisation, then calling it the other opposite sex.

THE ABOVE IS AN INSULT TO NATURE, TO THE MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION. Do you think you can just mess with it and change it with a doctor or better-called, butcher and some hormone inhibitors?

What is meant by a woman, what is meant by a man? is not biology the first and most important if not the only one that matters? is the way we dress, the way we use make-up? We come to a point where NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ANYMORE LIKE EVERYWHERE WE SEE EXAMPLES OF ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE, MEN AND WOMEN, EXPRESSING THEIR OWN LIFE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. So, why do these people go so far with their need to belong to a specific one?

Why do all those transgenders live with the impression that dressing as we commonly understand, 'as a woman', automatically is to become a woman? I can call you a woman, you can even call yourself that but you don't need the skirt or long hair for that!! Why mutilate yourself to be called that? Who do you need to convince, me or yourself? It doesn't make any sense. What would make sense to me however would be to see those people ACCEPTING THEMSELVES! Is not like the penis is a tumour. let it be!
Like ok, you woke up finding yourself 'feeling like a woman'. Ok, fine. I don't give a fuck what you understand by that. I don't give a flying fuck to even debate it. You feel this way. It should actually make you happy, a man's body with a female soul or vision. COOL. Embrace it. Is your uniqueness. Why the need to choose? Why the need to define it? Why the need to be called either way?

They even Make it in the university a primal focus of debates? For fucking what?
go back to JoS arguing on that. your arguments are cringe.
Why is cringe? what dialogue is that? I explained my point of view why dont you explain yours?,
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Gender dysphoria is a medical condition, you can read it everywhere, especially on the DSM criteria. all of these arguments are anti-science. the medical field says that for "curing" gender dysphoria, you mostly need to transition. but then you'll say that the medical field is corrupted etc... so why arguing? science says that gender ≠ sex. you can read these sources everywhere. science says that there are gender variations and gender is far more complicated than only two genders. remember that capitalism divided men and women in classes, increasing gender roles for oppressing them.

gender is different from biological sex, in some words

biological sex = chromosomes, hormones, secondary sex characteristics etc

gender = your personal perceived sense of self

and the "insane surgery" isn't insane. while it is possible that it has complications (as every other surgeries), it's the way to remove distress from trans people who desire to get surgery. they don't want to do it to demonstrate it to you, but to feel good for themselves, since they're born with gender dysphoria. it's easy to say "accept yourself" when there is gender dysphoria in the middle, a medical condition or simply your gender doesn't match with your gender assigned at birth.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:01 am Gender dysphoria is a medical condition, you can read it everywhere, especially on the DSM criteria. all of these arguments are anti-science. the medical field says that for "curing" gender dysphoria, you mostly need to transition. but then you'll say that the medical field is corrupted etc... so why arguing?
Science doesn't account for the after-effects of transitioning. Don't 42% of Transgenders end up regretting it and subsequently killing themselves? It would be a violation of the hippocratic oath in order to willingly put somebody through that kind of suffering. Just because you aren't causing pain now doesn't mean your actions won't cause pain later.

If a man came to me and said he wanted to be a woman, I'm not giving him Estradiol, I'm giving him Testosterone in an Estradiol bottle. I will bet you that he would've came back a month later and says "Hey man, I don't want to transition anymore" and that's when I say "Good, because I've been giving you Testosterone the whole time. Your dysphoria is coming from a T-Deficiency."
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

This post has a jos narrative and its a charged political topic cobra. I'm sure you're aware of this. You're posting this to manipulate and trigger people. Consider yourself warned.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Merlyn83

Post by Merlyn83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:45 pm This post has a jos narrative and its a charged political topic cobra. I'm sure you're aware of this. You're posting this to manipulate and trigger people. Consider yourself warned.
Lmao wow this is so beyond me. I completely forgot about this post as well as the ones I made.

But it is true it's a JoS narrative and that's why I do not engage in any posts like that.

Bottom line I'm sick of reading or coming across posts that keep going back to JoS shit.
BlackOrbit666

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Merlyn83 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:48 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:45 pm This post has a jos narrative and its a charged political topic cobra. I'm sure you're aware of this. You're posting this to manipulate and trigger people. Consider yourself warned.
Lmao wow this is so beyond me. I completely forgot about this post as well as the ones I made.

But it is true it's a JoS narrative and that's why I do not engage in any posts like that.

Bottom line I'm sick of reading or coming across posts that keep going back to JoS shit.
I believe you friend.

I am sick too of coming into JOS stuff that is pure nonsense and acts like the Christian church or the Catholic one, with the either you follow my doctrine or you are my enemy.

Stay strong :)

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
$axon$tranger100

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

Tranny: "I'm not good enough Satan, so I'm going to mangle the image you created me under -- you didn't make me 'me' Satan waaa'aahhh boohoo. Why is my karma so bad that I can't munka or Rune-chant through it in a 40-80 day Sadhana...Why am I cursed, ohhh nooo waaa'aaaahh boohooo. Well FUCK YOU, MY GENOME IS TRANSLUCENT, NOT OPAQUE, SO I CAN BE WHAT I ANT. HORMONES AND CHROMOSOMES ARE SUBJECTIVE...FUCK YOU, FAAASSCIIISSST!"

You are problem people, not solution-oriented at all. A knife to your cock or pussy -- is not a real solution.

SOPHISTICATED, UNGRATEFUL FREAKS!

#PostmodernNeoMarxism

https://gab.com/OfficerAnglo88/posts/110001103761223136