TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS REVISED: PAY ATTENTION!

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Repost for format/grammar errors: TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

And now I know you are the one who created a clone account of black orbits...and sent me the message stating you are a jew.

which means I might owe the real black orbit an apology.

Sorry black orbit.

Oh and thanks for the kinder words, lately from you. I appreciate that and am glad to see a new leaf turning.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
LockyMoth

Re: Repost for format/grammar errors: TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS

Post by LockyMoth »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:10 pm And now I know you are the one who created a clone account of black orbits...and sent me the message stating you are a jew.

which means I might owe the real black orbit an apology.

Sorry black orbit.

Oh and thanks for the kinder words, lately from you. I appreciate that and am glad to see a new leaf turning.
No problem :)

I am not violent and I try to keep as civil as possible.

You are exceptional and the forums are coll and good. :)

Ave Satanas
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: TO MY HATERS/DOUBTERS REVISED: PAY ATTENTION!

Saxon writes:
My censorship post was removed and is this one next.....so many have already seen it.....better block me now jew, I have this one saved...I also have the discord IM invite pic from Lockymoth, and if this is deleted, I'll be back with a new account continuously and transparently... she brags about her infiltration and manipulating e, admitting she had to ban me from her discord invite when she was threatened via my free speech in Canada, abandoning the facade of the friend blackraven666 alias -- and then ghosting me.... You sleeop too Zola, I won.

You have revealed you are an enemy who is out to attack attack attack...over NOTHING.
You have been banned from this forum OVER AND OVER.

So YES. You have no 'rights' to be here and using my service. I am not obligated to leave anything you post up. You are behaving like a child, spewing verbal graffiti and poison.

your censorship post was MOVED. Not 'removed'. You are leaping to conclusions...AS USUAL.
JUST AS YOU HAVE THINKING I'M A JEW. This bullshit harassment needs to STOP.

Saxon writes:
"she brags about her infiltration and manipulating e, admitting she had to ban me from her discord invite when she was threatened via my free speech in Canada, abandoning the facade of the friend blackraven666 alias -- and then ghosting me..."

I have zero idea what you are on about there.

Saxon writes:
"You sleeop too Zola, I won."

Is that what this is to you? You 'winning'? You think this is all about ego and its a pissing contest?

To me, this forum and the work I do is about trying to HELP people, help them wake up, talk about spirituality and things I have learned over a lifetime of seeking for answers and for truth. To share what I know. The purpose of life is to constantly work to make yourself advance, thereby you pay it forward, help others to advance too. Making the world and this universe a better place. THAT is what this is about to ME.

And all you do, is act like a fly in the ointment. Trying to ruin it all. Trying to hinder, harass and stop this place from existing. Trying to make me give up and quit. My guardian is Andras. All this, over a fucking LIE.

WHO is really working for the enemy of humanity here?

You haven't 'won' anything. You prove how much you have LOST.

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Saxon posted:
"You can block my IP and I'll still ruin you.....you have NO ethos mischling"

So its a pissing contest to him, its about his inflated ego.....AND its about 'ruining' somebody else. Just like the reptilians do to us constantly.

You have become the thing you hate and lost your self, Saxon.

And you think to come here to lecture at ME I have no 'ethos'.

And you fail to see the irony in this, I suppose. I'm sorry for that and for you.

Serapis (Satan)

Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

Well you definitely got passion behind your world and your world are very informative. I really appreciate the links you provided but I can't find them now. Darn.

I'll support the new goat lol. Besides one of the deities I honor is Pan
$axon$tranger100

Post by $axon$tranger100 »

Karnunnos Esus wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:53 pm Well you definitely got passion behind your world and your world are very informative. I really appreciate the links you provided but I can't find them now. Darn.

I'll support the new goat lol. Besides one of the deities I honor is Pan
Thanks, you are loyal and honorable. You have integrity, I can tel by our IMs. ~Cheers fam!