I'm Back, poking around, and asking a question

KorvusTheRaven

I'm Back, poking around, and asking a question

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

I haven't been on here in a while. I just wanted to let some of you know my flying lessons have been going well. I have 55+ Flight Hours and I'm getting prepared for my Checkride within the next few months to certify me as a Licensed Private Pilot.

With that being said, I've also taken the advice of a friend and have ordered several books. If I were to review or transliterate a specific book, how many of you would read the thread? I was considering typing out Julius Evola's "Revolt Against The Modern World", with each chapter having its own thread. There are 37 chapters, so it would be quite a project, but how many of you would actually read it if I put in the effort to write it down here?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
LockyMoth

Re: I'm Back, poking around, and asking a question

Post by LockyMoth »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:49 am I haven't been on here in a while. I just wanted to let some of you know my flying lessons have been going well. I have 55+ Flight Hours and I'm getting prepared for my Checkride within the next few months to certify me as a Licensed Private Pilot.

With that being said, I've also taken the advice of a friend and have ordered several books. If I were to review or transliterate a specific book, how many of you would read the thread? I was considering typing out Julius Evola's "Revolt Against The Modern World", with each chapter having its own thread. There are 37 chapters, so it would be quite a project, but how many of you would actually read it if I put in the effort to write it down here?
Hello, Korvus :)

Well, I would be the one to read that book. Even though it takes time.

Glad to see that your flying lessons are working quite well.

Ave Satanas.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:19 am

Ave Satanas.
Thank you, and I was thinking of separating every chapter by thread, and at the end, a directory of past threads I've made regarding Julius Evola.

Some of this shit may sound very familiar to you if you're an Ex-JoSer.

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Hey Korvus, nice to see you and wow, congrats, thats awesome! You are very talented!

In regards to your question about covering Julius Evola's "Revolt Against The Modern World"

If I could make a suggestion, I think it would be best if you went chapter by chapter, breaking each down into small (bite size) essays - and yes, I know, lol. I'm one to talk as I tend to make big ass posts.....but I try! - that give us the gist of what the writer is talking about. Covering his thoughts but in your own words, is what I mean. Rewriting the content to make it unique and your own. And then put it through a free online plagarism checker to be sure it is before posting. I do this with all my own work.

If you type his book out word for word and post it here, I might have the publisher coming here after you accusing you of stealing. We don't want that! :)

For instance, Julius talks in chapter one that there is an intangible, invisible dimension that acts as support and source of the visible (material) dimension and is the true life of that which we perceive to be the physical. I think this is true. I've been doing a lot of studying of older works which also speak to this. They refer to this intangible source (the power that creates universes) as the First Principle.

I like that wording myself, as it is devoid of the churchy appellation and smell. The First Principle has many, many names; some might think of it as god, or the universe, source field....in quantum physics it's described as a zero point energy field, eternally in the act of becoming (manifestation) and of dissolution. The First Principle concept is symbolized by The Fool card in the Tarot. And this power or force, has intelligence.

It's not like ours, perhaps....but it is intelligence. If we look around at nature, how elegant and brilliant are its designs, when we consider the amazing design in the human body itself, we see there is something there, its more than just a random clumping of atoms. It demonstrates genius, an intelligent design. And also how it all works so splendidly, the micro and the macro follow the same principles, as above so below.

'modern' civilization is (I feel) a prison we've been manipulated to build for these prison warders, the negative, parasitical farmer ETs. They suck all the magic, joy and meaning out of our lives, replacing wonder and magic with the lowest mundane drivel when our real purpose to being here is not to waste years and decades doing meaningless jobs to pay for our food and lodging....a trap cleverly constructed.

They focus on materialism, ignoring the spiritual. They teach us produce and consume (mantra of the corporatocracy) and call it 'progress'. When its really devolution.

They remove the soul from everything, our connection to this 'god' force. That's by design of course. They have been and continue to be a virulent, degrading corrosive influence on humanity's higher values, beliefs, ideals, our codes of conduct. A true civilization has codes of conduct. Without them, you have nothing.

They constantly do the divide and conquer thing. Getting us to fight their wars for them, fight one another so we never look up, never see who the true enemy is that hides in the shadows, keeps us distracted and fighting so we never wake up, realize who we truly are. And that answer is not found without; it is found within via our personal connection to the First Principle – which they do not possess themselves and why they need us. They like to try to tell us and sell us on the idea we're the problem.

But we're actually the solution. We are sleeping giants. Those of us who possess a human soul are in reality the most powerful beings. We are the Gods. And the Gods 'return' when enough of us wake up.
These negative beings remind me of the Lilliputians from Gulliver's Travels. Small minded and compared to us (in terms of spiritual potential and power), minuscule, they try to make us captive to them and serve their ends.

giant.jpg
giant.jpg (285.21 KiB) Viewed 223 times

Illustration from Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels.

All we have to do is look around at the sick, anti human narratives they're currently attempting to force down our collective throats to see this system is designed to enslave, destroy and even take away our humanity. But I do feel people are waking up. I think you writing about the topics he covers in his book would help people so yes, I would appreciate you doing so. And thank you.

too hot, too cold, just right.jpg
too hot, too cold, just right.jpg (359.77 KiB) Viewed 223 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:51 pm Hey Korvus, nice to see you and wow, congrats, thats awesome! You are very talented!

In regards to your question about covering Julius Evola's "Revolt Against The Modern World"

If I could make a suggestion, I think it would be best if you went chapter by chapter, breaking each down into small (bite size) essays - and yes, I know, lol. I'm one to talk as I tend to make big ass posts.....but I try! - that give us the gist of what the writer is talking about. Covering his thoughts but in your own words, is what I mean. Rewriting the content to make it unique and your own. And then put it through a free online plagarism checker to be sure it is before posting. I do this with all my own work.
That's the intention, to break it down by chapter. Unfortunately I'm unable to write or translate the Greek terms within, so I'd have to omit those.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:51 pm If you type his book out word for word and post it here, I might have the publisher coming here after you accusing you of stealing. We don't want that! :)

For instance, Julius talks in chapter one that there is an intangible, invisible dimension that acts as support and source of the visible (material) dimension and is the true life of that which we perceive to be the physical. I think this is true. I've been doing a lot of studying of older works which also speak to this. They refer to this intangible source (the power that creates universes) as the First Principle.

I like that wording myself, as it is devoid of the churchy appellation and smell. The First Principle has many, many names; some might think of it as god, or the universe, source field....in quantum physics it's described as a zero point energy field, eternally in the act of becoming (manifestation) and of dissolution. The First Principle concept is symbolized by The Fool card in the Tarot. And this power or force, has intelligence.
It's really no more harmful than uploading a scanned PDF of his book, which several people have done. A copy of which is available on the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/JuliusEvola ... 9/mode/2up

I see you've read his book too because that's exactly the type of metaphysical force that serves not just as the justification for the King to attain his divinely rule, but also the very essence of governorship that originates from a source not Human, and both of and not of this Earth. How many times has a monarch invoked the name of God to justify his rule to the citizenry with unquestioning loyalty from his nation?
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:51 pm It's not like ours, perhaps....but it is intelligence. If we look around at nature, how elegant and brilliant are its designs, when we consider the amazing design in the human body itself, we see there is something there, its more than just a random clumping of atoms. It demonstrates genius, an intelligent design. And also how it all works so splendidly, the micro and the macro follow the same principles, as above so below.

'modern' civilization is (I feel) a prison we've been manipulated to build for these prison warders, the negative, parasitical farmer ETs. They suck all the magic, joy and meaning out of our lives, replacing wonder and magic with the lowest mundane drivel when our real purpose to being here is not to waste years and decades doing meaningless jobs to pay for our food and lodging....a trap cleverly constructed.

They focus on materialism, ignoring the spiritual. They teach us produce and consume (mantra of the corporatocracy) and call it 'progress'. When its really devolution.

They remove the soul from everything, our connection to this 'god' force. That's by design of course. They have been and continue to be a virulent, degrading corrosive influence on humanity's higher values, beliefs, ideals, our codes of conduct. A true civilization has codes of conduct. Without them, you have nothing.

They constantly do the divide and conquer thing. Getting us to fight their wars for them, fight one another so we never look up, never see who the true enemy is that hides in the shadows, keeps us distracted and fighting so we never wake up, realize who we truly are. And that answer is not found without; it is found within via our personal connection to the First Principle – which they do not possess themselves and why they need us. They like to try to tell us and sell us on the idea we're the problem.

But we're actually the solution. We are sleeping giants. Those of us who possess a human soul are in reality the most powerful beings. We are the Gods. And the Gods 'return' when enough of us wake up.
These negative beings remind me of the Lilliputians from Gulliver's Travels. Small minded and compared to us (in terms of spiritual potential and power), minuscule, they try to make us captive to them and serve their ends.
I agree. Modern society has turned us from individuals contributing to a higher purpose with each according to his ability, to nothing more but cogs in a corporate machine that serves no purpose other than to instill order without this "divine force", an inherently unsustainable means of maintaining the pillars of society with the role of a centralized ruler or governing body either missing or hidden. Focus on materialism is a focus on profit, a focus on profit is a focus on power. Profit and Power become the new "god" if you will, and the key to taking back our rightful place as masters of the Earth is to destroy the means of profit for the enemy. Once again, this cannot be done with the construction of artificial rites to fill the void of the divinity we once lost, especially those of European ancestry. All ancient rites, regardless of which god is worshipped, what ritual is performed, and for what reason, had very striking similarities between them. Even Christianity and Hellenic Paganism share rites with one another, and the key to finding the universality of this could be the key to our salvation after all.

Or, some people could waste their time discussing the lore of Zechariah Sitchin and Gene Roddenberry.

LockyMoth

Post by LockyMoth »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:49 pm
LockyMoth wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:19 am

Ave Satanas.
Thank you, and I was thinking of separating every chapter by thread, and at the end, a directory of past threads I've made regarding Julius Evola.

Some of this shit may sound very familiar to you if you're an Ex-JoSer.
I am an Ex-JoSer, that's true.

I wish you good luck in your work and I am waiting to see it.

That book as from what I looked about sounds very great, but I never got the chance to read it.

So, it seems that my wish is mostly fulfilled now :lol:

Ave Satanas, friend
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

“It's really no more harmful than uploading a scanned PDF of his book, which several people have done. A copy of which is available on the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/JuliusEvola ... 9/mode/2up”

well yes you could but in that case one could just post the link and have done. I personally feel if you want to write and break it all down, its more engaging and interesting, fresh, original, to cover his thoughts in your own words, rewriting the content to make it unique and your own. And I personally would find that way more interesting than merely a straight up transcription of a book. You did want to know if you went to the trouble, would anybody read it? Thats my feedback on that.

“That's exactly the type of metaphysical force that serves not just as the justification for the King to attain his divinely rule, but also the very essence of governorship that originates from a source not Human, and both of and not of this Earth. How many times has a monarch invoked the name of God to justify his rule to the citizenry with unquestioning loyalty from his nation?”

This is an astute observation. And you inspired me. I have to expand on that to answer. Its a terrific point.
I forgot to say also, this question ties exactly into something I've been working on and studying, so the timing is synchronous. And I find that inspiring.

“Modern society has turned us from individuals contributing to a higher purpose with each according to his ability, to nothing more but cogs in a corporate machine”

Absolutely. Its a mechanistic worldview, cold and artificial. Without a soul. Like a machine. An AI. It is my contention that at the top of the power structure of control here on earth is a rogue AI.
This is also how they taught 'science' in my day. As if everything in physical reality is nothing more than a kind of machine. No soul I mean. Meanwhile in quantum physics, results alter depending who is doing the observing.

“Profit and Power become the new "god" if you will, and the key to taking back our rightful place as masters of the Earth is to destroy the means of profit for the enemy.”

Yes. Profit and Power is definitely worshipped by the enemy of humanity. I agree one of the ways to break their hold is to take away their means to profit. Totally agree.

“All ancient rites, regardless of which god is worshipped, what ritual is performed, and for what reason, had very striking similarities between them. Even Christianity and Hellenic Paganism share rites with one another, and the key to finding the universality of this could be the key to our salvation after all.”

This resonates. I think there IS a universality, or a core truth that, if we could uncover it, would be a real solution. I think for those of us here working, each in our way, to do so is a kind of awakening and writing about these things helps others also via stimulating their minds, opening up new ideas, thoughts to be considered and evaluated, etc. We all learn from one another.

too hot, too cold, just right.jpg
too hot, too cold, just right.jpg (359.77 KiB) Viewed 214 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Karnunnos Esus

Post by Karnunnos Esus »

KorvusTheRaven wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:49 am I haven't been on here in a while. I just wanted to let some of you know my flying lessons have been going well. I have 55+ Flight Hours and I'm getting prepared for my Checkride within the next few months to certify me as a Licensed Private Pilot.

Welcome back Korvus :whistle:
Endsieg

Post by Endsieg »

Yeah I'd probably be interested, I have a lot of respect for Julius Evola and his works. An analysis would be helpful as many of his larger works like revolt are harder to understand than some of the lesser ones.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Endsieg wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:57 pm Yeah I'd probably be interested, I have a lot of respect for Julius Evola and his works. An analysis would be helpful as many of his larger works like revolt are harder to understand than some of the lesser ones.
viewtopic.php?t=2438

First thread is right here.