"There is no Good and Evil" - Says the Hidden Evil

Celeste AikoGal

"There is no Good and Evil" - Says the Hidden Evil

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

I noticed how, nowadays, they are using the disproving of religions to say good and evil don't exist as an excuse to justify all evil in this world. Who often says this? The idiot sitting on chair who has no consideration of other human lives and has some superiority complex or apathy.

I noticed how the ones saying this tend to justify malicious actions, whatever it is. They'll justify it with "this person has mental issues". No, some people are just evil inside, you can't save them - while sure so many people need mental help. But there is not even need to specify it, we all know these people are mentally fucked up. However, you can see how some ordinary people may have fun with hurting others.

Some people think ethics and moral is an individual, dogmatic thing, which is completely untrue. Ethics is a precise concept, that incarnates respect and love towards all other beings in order to grow together and help each other. Of course, from some idiot saying stuff such as prostitution is normal and liberation, empowerment for women or whatever, even men, I don't expect an intelligent mind. This is dogma, not ethics or moral. You are imposing your stupid dogmas on people who think it differently, saying it is freedom.

The argument "let people live" is true and, right because is true, we also need to stop some people that do self harm actions. Because not everyone is lucid in doing their choices, especially nowadays where there is a poor mental health, we need to be vigilant.

The result is, saying evil is just an invented concept, you are justifying all the malicious actions in this world and of course, you probably have zero sense of justice. Right because i want things to improve, i tell you that you are wrong and we need to change this. If you are one of these people who just is happy of the minimum, you could do much better. Sure, sometimes we don't understand how many precious things we have and we ask for more (false toxic ego), but other times there can be a possibility to improve some situations and feel happier (enchanting life)

The concept of "no good and evil" is born to justify evil in a delusional and sometimes manipulative way. You are an evil person so of course you say evil doesn't exist. Or you can't accept you did bad actions so you fall into that delusion because of guilty feelings.

Truth is that good and evil is more real than what someone can think. You can differentiate between these two spheres - because one is positive, high energy, the other is negative, low energy.

It also seems like the people saying "i won't save environment they'll do others for me" and are uncivil dropping garbage on the ground.

This is an obstacle to improvement and progress, which is the only thing that makes humanity go on and evolve. There's need of will to do this and just having these nihilistic or lazy views will only bring to inner death and soul decay. It is sad but, people with these views probably tend to hurt others more, since they really think evil doesn't exist.

Good is not dogmatic as long as it involves empathy, compassion and so, being dharmic.
If you don't believe in magic, you will never see it