Negative influences and banishing

GoldenDragon

Re: Negative influences and banishing

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:21 am Another lie based on "comparing this to that". I am not threatening, I want to be just in front of my deities and I say I am not lying and instead I am defending myself. You? You keep assuming and therefore lying freely about me. Give importance to what you write and think.
Stop lying. Gods know that you are doing a bad thing by not verifying first.

Really? You are not threatening me at all, huh? :naughty:. Well, that sounds exactly like a mentally invested person in the JoS would say.

Boohoo, you just proved my point once more :clap:
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:24 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:14 am Again, you're assuming it was me while I never registered to his forum. I instead saw your nickname and answered with these proofs. You're trying to hide your being by saying any lies about me. If you're not intentionally lying, you're trying in every way to find nothing concrete and instead out of the way of the truth. While I said concrete stuff about your nickname being there, you accused me of being a Mamba puppet. Who is projecting here?
What you are saying are lies as the BlackOrbit666 persona was impersonated by Saxon.

HPSZola didn't do anything wrong and I have nothing to blame her for.

She found out Saxon was guilty for impersonating me. You can find it in the old topics somewhere in the To my Haters and Doubters.

viewtopic.php?p=22175#p22175
Fine. Then don't assume stuff of me that are not even closely concrete to that instead. You called me a liar and attacked for free instead of trying to understand what happened. When i left i even specified there were important personal reasons, why don't you cite this?
Celeste AikoGal

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:27 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:21 am Another lie based on "comparing this to that". I am not threatening, I want to be just in front of my deities and I say I am not lying and instead I am defending myself. You? You keep assuming and therefore lying freely about me. Give importance to what you write and think.

Really? You are not threatening me at all, huh? :naughty:. Well, that sounds exactly like a mentally invested person in the JoS would say.

It's not a threat, Gods don't like people lying in front of the truth. They tell you if you are doing a wrong thing.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:28 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:24 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:14 am Again, you're assuming it was me while I never registered to his forum. I instead saw your nickname and answered with these proofs. You're trying to hide your being by saying any lies about me. If you're not intentionally lying, you're trying in every way to find nothing concrete and instead out of the way of the truth. While I said concrete stuff about your nickname being there, you accused me of being a Mamba puppet. Who is projecting here?
What you are saying are lies as the BlackOrbit666 persona was impersonated by Saxon.

HPSZola didn't do anything wrong and I have nothing to blame her for.

She found out Saxon was guilty for impersonating me. You can find it in the old topics somewhere in the To my Haters and Doubters.

viewtopic.php?p=22175#p22175
Fine. Then don't assume stuff of me that are not even closely concrete to that instead. You called me a liar and attacked for free instead of trying to understand what happened. When i left i even specified there were important personal reasons, why don't you cite this?
I never said you created that account, chillax already. You said I supposedly registered when it is clear who is the propagandist.

Edit: The propagandist that registered the BO account on Mamba's forums, without my knowledge and to spread lies and defamation
Last edited by GoldenDragon on Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:29 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:27 am

It's not a threat, Gods don't like people lying in front of the truth. They tell you if you are doing a wrong thing.
It sounds like one, though, if you inspect on it a little more 🔎
Celeste AikoGal

You called me a liar, a manipulator and the worst things and so I said what were the lies you said about me. I admitted it was an unusual return and then all this chaos for nothing.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:33 am You called me a liar, a manipulator and the worst things and so I said what were the lies you said about me. I admitted it was an unusual return and then all this chaos for nothing.
You were the one who started it since you ran out downhill when I showed the proof about your "goodbye" and that you won't return, and you kept on insisting I was supposedly lying.

It's just bullshit already and even null how much you try to cover up that you troll here since you either say goodbye and you don't come back or say something like "I take a break" which would further imply that you are going to return at some point in time.

So, I am not projecting, thankfully there is the forum algorithm who keeps the post pages and counting and you can easily review how YOU YOURSELF started the chaos, not me.

I just showed the proof and then I presented arguments and solid evidence in my defense, not cognitive biases and zero threats that would involve the power of the Gods.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Or any tactics of mediatic manipulation that you have played on this topic.
Celeste AikoGal

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:36 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:33 am You called me a liar, a manipulator and the worst things and so I said what were the lies you said about me. I admitted it was an unusual return and then all this chaos for nothing.
You were the one who started it since you ran out downhill when I showed the proof about your "goodbye" and that you won't return, and you kept on insisting I was supposedly lying.

It's just bullshit already and even null how much you try to cover up that you troll here since you either say goodbye and you don't come back or say something like "I take a break" which would further imply that you are going to return at some point in time.

So, I am not projecting, thankfully there is the forum algorithm who keeps the post pages and counting and you can easily review how YOU YOURSELF started the chaos, not me.

I just showed the proof and then I presented arguments and solid evidence in my defense, not cognitive biases and zero threats that would involve the power of the Gods.
You keep lying. You said it again. You said i am a troll, without any valid explanation and I for defending myself am getting this shit. Now you do the victim? You started "investigating" something that never existed and so i replied. Which proof did you show? You said many lies about me being a Mamba friend or a Cobra follower and when i debunked that, you took the gods thing to make me pass as a jos member. The first lie is that i am troll. And i repeat, truth wins. I know i am not one, while you keep saying i am. Who's in the lies here?
Celeste AikoGal

Not to add I said inner child in the topic and you tried to make it look bad despite it was the truth. You know who turns the truth into lies, right?