Negative influences and banishing

Celeste AikoGal

Re: Negative influences and banishing

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

Pathological liar otherwise there is no other explanation.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:40 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:36 am
Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:33 am You called me a liar, a manipulator and the worst things and so I said what were the lies you said about me. I admitted it was an unusual return and then all this chaos for nothing.
You were the one who started it since you ran out downhill when I showed the proof about your "goodbye" and that you won't return, and you kept on insisting I was supposedly lying.

It's just bullshit already and even null how much you try to cover up that you troll here since you either say goodbye and you don't come back or say something like "I take a break" which would further imply that you are going to return at some point in time.

So, I am not projecting, thankfully there is the forum algorithm who keeps the post pages and counting and you can easily review how YOU YOURSELF started the chaos, not me.

I just showed the proof and then I presented arguments and solid evidence in my defense, not cognitive biases and zero threats that would involve the power of the Gods.
You keep lying. You said it again. You said i am a troll, without any valid explanation and I for defending myself am getting this shit. Now you do the victim? You started "investigating" something that never existed and so i replied. Which proof did you show? You said many lies about me being a Mamba friend or a Cobra follower and when i debunked that, you took the gods thing to make me pass as a jos member. The first lie is that i am troll. And i repeat, truth wins. I know i am not one, while you keep saying i am. Who's in the lies here?
It's clearly evident that you are trolling.

A goodbye, without any language barrier I am going to say it means that you fucking depart from a community, procedure etc. and never return to it. Period.

As for the rest of the things, don't be obtuse. You don't have to be on the JoS forums to be a Cobra follower. It's about your mind that remains invested in the said agenda.

Your mentality, alongside with the mentality of other fools feeds them, consciously and unconsciously.

And I believe the Truth I published about you, not lies like you did with me, won the race.

It's too late already to pretend that you didn't do anything.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:41 am Not to add I said inner child in the topic and you tried to make it look bad despite it was the truth. You know who turns the truth into lies, right?
And you said that the "inner child" materialized from a wall. Oopsie, don't tell me you forgot about it :lol:
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

You want to know what your aura looks like.

It has spider like structures and destroys energies, leaving nothing but decay and chaos along it.

Ngl, that is what I see and I have a lot of expertise in aura workings. It's not an easy thing
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

You are doing energetic vampirism to which I shall further not engage into.

I have debunked your lies related to me, your "experiences", etc. You haven't debunked anything about me rather you proved up my point that you clearly are mentally ill and also an energetic vampire.

This forum clearly isn't for your energies.

Leave, as you have said in your sweet little goodbye :lol:
Celeste AikoGal

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:47 am You want to know what your aura looks like.

It has spider like structures and destroys energies, leaving nothing but decay and chaos along it.

Ngl, that is what I see and I have a lot of expertise in aura workings. It's not an easy thing
Another lie. You're a pathological liar, I got it. You're extremely delusional or you just don't stop lying. Congrats for keeping revealing yourself or your delusions, whatever.
Celeste AikoGal

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:48 am You are doing energetic vampirism to which I shall further not engage into.

I have debunked your lies related to me, your "experiences", etc. You haven't debunked anything about me rather you proved up my point that you clearly are mentally ill and also an energetic vampire.

My experiences are all in my notes. You keep saying lies since you don't know how to prove or argue. Congrats. I don't need to really reply on my spiritual path and how many blessings I'm having.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:51 am
GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:48 am You are doing energetic vampirism to which I shall further not engage into.

My experiences are all in my notes. You keep saying lies since you don't know how to prove or argue. Congrats. I don't need to really reply on my spiritual path and how many blessings I'm having.
If you consider replying in a manic way without debunking anything of your mental biases, as a blessing, then who the fuck am I to stand in your way of "blessings".
Celeste AikoGal

List the mental biases then? I'm waiting for it.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Oh dear....'celeste'. You're unfairly done by. You're totally innocent, this is all nonsense, right? You're the victim, right?

"If saying goodbye and then returning is enough to be a troll, what a delusional individual."

Nope. Not delusional. Not a liar either. It's interesting and telling you gave up debating me earlier today. Why? Because you couldn't think of what to say next. Because you knew what I'm saying is the truth.

The fact is that during the height of the attacks when you made positive posts, I sent you a thank you message to tell you I really appreciate you, that you were one of the few things left (being someone positive) that gave me hope to carry on (as in not shut the forum down) and what was your response?

You immediately made a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

I'M LEAVING.

Total slap in the face and it was a deliberate act. Just as saxon did. Pretended to be 'nice' then stabbed me. Like I said, it's been 'project zola' here for some time. It's been good cop bad cop over and over and over....... I know whats happening here. You're the troll. The being 'nice' was a smokescreen set up so you could take a very devious and underhanded, dishonourable stab at me in order to demoralize. It's all about the psy-op. And I have bided my time since then knowing you would eventually return. And what a time you have chosen to do so.

You people have no shame, no human decency. I am grieving the loss of my brother right now. And instead of doing the decent thing and leaving me alone, you choose this time to come in. None of this is a coincidence.

The litany of 'zola bad zola cray cray' is a tired canard. I really never understood why you people have spent so long harassing and stalking myself and this platform and your incessant bullying, mind games, and abuse. I never did anything to you personally, while your abuse has been very personal.

It's some kind of sick thrill for these people, I guess. And I'm just....done with this drama. Frankly, if the forum is fairly quiet right now I don't give a rats ass. I would rather that than allow the filth.....bullies and trolls free run of what I worked so hard to produce and pay to maintain, while as a thank you get verbally, mentally and emotionally abused. Once I was forced to tolerate that BS by the thing running the place you were just advertising for. And while you may not be consciously working for him, you are indeed acting as a useful tool. No more.

“Just tell me to leave and done.”

Ok. LEAVE.

And this time, stay gone.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition