Sleeping Beauty and visions of love

Meteor

Sleeping Beauty and visions of love

Post by Meteor »

I happened to see some of Sleeping Beauty today (the Disney movie from 1959); in particular a scene in a forest, in which the main character talked to her animal friends about having fallen in love with a prince, but then waking up because it was just a dream. A line she said after that stood out to me, because it's about visions and/or manifesting desires:
Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true, and I've dreamed that dream so many times.
This song shortly after was very nice too:

It reminds me of how I used to fantasize and dream about a guy who's similar to how my husband is now, a year before I first met him. And as I got to know him, although I couldn't explain it, I saw a glint in my mind's eye that made me feel attracted to him. "Like a diamond in the mud," I said at the time. He and I have both grown so much since then.

The first time I thought of the idea of him, was the first time I prayed to Lilith. Not specifically to her, or to anyone, but she's the one who heard me and answered. That was 9 years ago, and she has given me many visions since then that guided me on a path of healing and happiness. Sometimes I like to think what she shows me is not simply 'the future', but her vision of how things should be, and that I'm manifesting it just by playing along and doing what I want to.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Sleeping Beauty and visions of love

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

That's great, I'm really happy for you meteor :)
Happy New Year to you! Wish you all the best in 2024
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:53 pm That's great, I'm really happy for you meteor :)
Happy New Year to you! Wish you all the best in 2024
Happy New Year to you too, miss Zola ^^
2023 has been the best year of my life so far, and I'm sure even better times are yet to come. I wish you all the best too!
Owen

Post by Owen »

Same to you Meteor! :)