Non Terrestrial

Owen

Re: Non Terrestrial

Post by Owen »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:05 pm would you say maybe the size of a golf ball, for example? or even smaller than that?
It was weird it was moving around in different directions. But as it was coming closer to me it looked like it was getting bigger. Then I had a feeling and this instinct of literal HATRED. It wasn't just made up!

It then flew away eventually as what i was saying to 'it' in my mind. It looked like it was trying to be friendly at first then it darted away as it was "observing me." They are putting doom on themselves that’s why they are corrupt. And they have to learn their lesson!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

the reason I'm asking about the size of it is that I've seen a lot of discarnate humans who present as little orbs of various colors. The one you saw was green. The heart chakra color. You said it appeared to be trying to be friendly at first then darted away after it felt the hatred you were projecting. And I just found it interesting that as it approached it seemed to be getting larger. I've also seen that once, at my friends funeral. He first presented as a white orb, the size of maybe......a baseball. He came floating out of a side room to the front and then I could 'feel' him scanning the room till he recognized me and began floating towards me. The initial white orb form then began to grow larger, to lengthen, so that by the time he was maybe 8 feet or so away he was clearly recognizable; that is, he'd taken on his physical form (white and transparent but clearly recognizable).

I was just wondering if maybe this green entity was also a person discarnate. Thats all.

I've seen the orbs of positive energy beings, they are much, much larger (or at least, they can be). That's why I wanted to ask about its size.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The Jellyfish

Jan 9 2024
Footage shot in 2018 that was buried by the intelligence community has now been released 6 years later. It was thermographic forward looking infrared that was able to detect this thing. Observe how it can do a kind of 'predator' thing, kind of blur itself out. I think that is extra dimensional technology. It's literally shifting dimensions which is why it goes almost transparent. Extra dimensional beings can do this too – who knows, maybe this is a living being.....but to me.....it does look like technology.
It's also operating on a different frequency than the physical light spectrum, in infrared.

This is some great footage. Too bad they're only giving us a 2 second clip, I'd like to see it coming out of the water. They probably have footage that shows other abilities they haven't wanted to release. I bet this is the tip of the iceberg of what they have.

As well as DUMBS, there are underwater bases. So, this thing can move at 'impossible' speed, can traverse mediums (air, water, and what's out there in space). This is a technology above and beyond what we have (at least, publicly).

Again I have to question the timing of the release, jan 9 2024. I feel the increasing frequency of ufo headlines etc are part of a plan to prep the mass consciousness of humanity for a reveal of the non terrestrial presence. If they are ever going to let the unwashed masses know about the war thats been going on underground and it's outcome, they are going to have to do a reveal of the presence of the non terrestrials, since they are part of this.

It looks like an imperial probe droid ffs. I would not be surprised if they've been aware of these for some time. It's a known thing that the intelligence community's regularly gave these kinds of 'ideas' to the film people to put in their movies, as a form of preprogramming and disclosure.

The flying SHIELD aircraft carriers in the marvel avengers movie is an example. I hear those are actually a real thing. When you get your head around the idea that they have technology they've been holding back from us that is at least a hundred years (minimum) ahead of what we have.....its not so hard a stretch.

The same man also has footage of ANOTHER UFO and again it's previously classified stuff shot by military. This one they call The Chandelier because from underneath it looking up, that's how it kind of looks.

another UFO.jpg
another UFO.jpg (88.63 KiB) Viewed 388 times

Serapis (Satan)

Owen

Post by Owen »

Whatever that was. They are making a big mistake. They've corrupted and tried to twist my energies. But I am sensing these people are making a big mistake of their life. I even had dreams about a farm and they tried to corrupt and I never listened to them at all!!! No matter what they said. And I think you know it too. They are bringing doom up on themselves!!! They even know why. The more nastier they get the more they are fooling with mother nature!!! But its like these are the corrupt curse casters I even seen this Turkish looking man but I said you have FORSAKING ME.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

The assembly of a free energy device. Amazing!
Electricity was free back in the 1800's no poles and lines, just free energy. Our history is NOT what they have told us it is we had free energy back in the 1800's. This technology was taken away from us.

Serapis (Satan)