Demons Are Not Evil

Don Danko333

Demons Are Not Evil

Post by Don Danko333 »

Demons of the goetia are not gods but they are not evil, they are Saturians. When you work with Demons they will guide and assist you however they will take some energy off you its not bad. You can leave offerings to them on an altar in return as well. Pacts can also be made. I will write this here because I spent so long on this subject and I wish to do the Demons honorable mention and correct my mistakes.

However not everyone can work with Saturians do to the difference in energy fields this is the problem people have. Some people can work with them others can't and some not so well. I found out what Lucifer and Belial wanted from me was to run an individual website for each of them separately in which they would communicate to me what they wanted written on it from them and how they wanted it done. In return they would help me out in my life and greatly so. So they are not evil. But I was told by my guide I can't work with them because I can't work the Saturian current so I work on another current which harmonizes my energy. I was also told Lilith wanted communication from me for her own purposes but I can't approach this because she is also Saturian. This was the intense difference I was feeling and experiencing in the energies. I also found out it was Astaroth who was coming in some times to assist me in the JoS days and experience was positive in this sense. Astaroth is a male demon. I thought it was Maxine's father Satan because Astaroth has a deep voice and heavy energy. Lucifer did tell me to leave the Jos and move onto something positive and helped me out. So thankfully it was positive.

However I also note most of the LHP social media I studied is full of people with mental problems, drug problems and egomaniac's who want to be the anti-Christ. Which further convinced me this must be the effects of the energies. I found out its not its cultural ideology. I found out all the negativity I was suffering along with many in the JoS was do to the wrong energy practices on the JoS website. Its not Demons or the currents energy. This is why I found Brooke Hellsing so different she is normal.
Don Danko333

Re: Demons Are Not Evil

Post by Don Danko333 »

I can't stress the Chandra Lung practice enough this is the open secret in the east and the major Kundalini practice they use in India. This is known in India but not really in the west. This burns all the effects of the bad energy practices of the JoS and New Age off and out of a person its also the rainbow body practice in Tibet.
GoldenDragon

Re: Demons Are Not Evil

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:45 pm Demons of the goetia are not gods but they are not evil, they are Saturians. When you work with Demons they will guide and assist you however they will take some energy off you its not bad. You can leave offerings to them on an altar in return as well. Pacts can also be made. I will write this here because I spent so long on this subject and I wish to do the Demons honorable mention and correct my mistakes.

However not everyone can work with Saturians do to the difference in energy fields this is the problem people have. Some people can work with them others can't and some not so well. I found out what Lucifer and Belial wanted from me was to run an individual website for each of them separately in which they would communicate to me what they wanted written on it from them and how they wanted it done. In return they would help me out in my life and greatly so. So they are not evil. But I was told by my guide I can't work with them because I can't work the Saturian current so I work on another current which harmonizes my energy. I was also told Lilith wanted communication from me for her own purposes but I can't approach this because she is also Saturian. This was the intense difference I was feeling and experiencing in the energies. I also found out it was Astaroth who was coming in some times to assist me in the JoS days and experience was positive in this sense. Astaroth is a male demon. I thought it was Maxine's father Satan because Astaroth has a deep voice and heavy energy. Lucifer did tell me to leave the Jos and move onto something positive and helped me out. So thankfully it was positive.

However I also note most of the LHP social media I studied is full of people with mental problems, drug problems and egomaniac's who want to be the anti-Christ. Which further convinced me this must be the effects of the energies. I found out its not its cultural ideology. I found out all the negativity I was suffering along with many in the JoS was do to the wrong energy practices on the JoS website. Its not Demons or the currents energy. This is why I found Brooke Hellsing so different she is normal.
And who is Brooke Hellsing? It quite interests me