Jos Clergy isn't legitement

Seeker

Jos Clergy isn't legitement

Post by Seeker »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:13 pm I was in the JoS starting in 2005 and in the clergy from late 2008 to when I left in July of 20. I note the failure of Nick to do anything of importance running the JoS. The JoS has retrograded to the pre 2009 days of functionality and active numbers of members. Its going under not succeeding.
Its interesting that he had the authority to remove you from the Jos Clergy when you were his senior and he wasn't officially appointed as a true leader. It's interesting also when he claims the Clergy are appointed and recognized by the Demons, so again on what authority does he really have to remove you? The whole thing seems like bullshit to me, especially when he claims the Demons would have the wisdom required to know you were a "jew" or not be suitable for the role. If you weren't suitable for the role, why were you part of their clergy for 16 years? In a way, you could say you did more damage to their credibility by the way they threw you out, as if your position never met anything in the first place.
Seeker

Re: Jos Clergy isn't legitement

Post by Seeker »

If your position in their clergy for 16 years meant nothing, then the clergy itself never meant anything. Maxine appointed who she wanted to without the authority of Satan, which is why the Jos went through so many members in just 20 years. The Jos literally went through more than 30, and Cobra also admits most of them "smoked crack" before he took control. Why does Satan appoint High Priests who are teenagers that smoke crack to represent his chosen ministry? They also removed Sharon recently because she didn't meet a post quota, as if that was the most important responsibility their clergy has.