Situation Update Signs of The Times

GoldenDragon

Re: Situation Update Signs of The Times

Post by GoldenDragon »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am There really is only one RTR the Final RTR, reversing the Torah is the whole book not just a few verses. The Final RTR does this.
Then why does Nick (Cobra) put the rituals in split parts or has RTRs for almost everything. There is no final RTR as you say.

It is just ritual after ritual after ritual to be done in a shady time manner.

Just look at this list that is on the jos rituals:

14. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
15. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
16. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
17. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
18. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
19. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
20. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
21. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
22. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
23. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
24. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
25. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
26. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
27. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
28. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
29. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations
30. Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel, Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual, Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations

Restoring Gentile Power To Rule Own Nations - https://josrituals.org/ritual/rtr/r...- ... y-724.html
Curse Israel - https://josrituals.org/ritual/rtr/curse ... 122-3.html
Reverse Blood Sacrifice Ritual - https://josrituals.org/ritual/rtr/rever ... is-95.html
Beelzebul's Ritual - https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/bee ... itual.html
Grand Ritual Against Israel - https://old.josrituals.org/Demons/TheGrandRitual.html

See, there isn't just the Final RTR. It's like I said, Ritual after ritual after ritual
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Oh @Don Danko333 . When you have time, maybe you can define for me also what this fuckery from Nick (Cobra) means. It's the "Grand Ritual" to Beelzebub.

Here is the link:

https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?th ... ost-500524

Thanks in advance.

~GoldenDragon
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Personal theory, I think that it is either ripping the soul put of you (it has a lot of destructive Sanskrit mantras in it) and also it is more to fill Nick's aura with power, to feed the JoS cult.

But, that is my theory only
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its a ritual petition to the demon mentioned. Its a waste of time as Beelzebub is a saturnian spirit not a deity. He will take their energy which will be limited and use it for his own current. Reversing the Torah with the Final RTR is what works it just takes down the entire Torah field of energy. Even Azazel told Maxine to only do the Final RTR from now on. Nick is always doing some grandiose stuff which does not work.

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm Oh @Don Danko333 . When you have time, maybe you can define for me also what this fuckery from Nick (Cobra) means. It's the "Grand Ritual" to Beelzebub.

Here is the link:

Thanks in advance.

~GoldenDragon
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Right indeed. But isn't Azazel, a Saturnian? I need some clarification on this since I am confused about it
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Azazel is the saturian spirit that Maxine would work with. Spirits can be advisors. Saturian spirits are sorcerer spirits who can assist and advise the sorcerer in certain pacts.
GoldenDragon wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:32 am Right indeed. But isn't Azazel, a Saturnian? I need some clarification on this since I am confused about it
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Alright! Thanks for information
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

RightForJustice wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:14 am Its a ritual petition to the demon mentioned. Its a waste of time as Beelzebub is a saturnian spirit not a deity. He will take their energy which will be limited and use it for his own current. Reversing the Torah with the Final RTR is what works it just takes down the entire Torah field of energy. Even Azazel told Maxine to only do the Final RTR from now on. Nick is always doing some grandiose stuff which does not work.

GoldenDragon wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm Oh @Don Danko333 . When you have time, maybe you can define for me also what this fuckery from Nick (Cobra) means. It's the "Grand Ritual" to Beelzebub.

Here is the link:

Thanks in advance.

~GoldenDragon
What are you talking about you mentally distorted delusional insane psychotic drug addict :lol: :lol:
Trying to read through your barely intelligible word spagetti, by your own words the final rtr takes down torah field and energy, therefore it works. How come all other rituals not work when they all come from the same source :lol:
Of course all of them work and do their thing. You are just talking bollocks because who you call "Nick" exposed you and kicked you out of JoS :lol:
You lost your chance to infiltrate and destroy JoS and now you found refuge to drugs and mental insanity and come to this forum to pour your frustration and made up bullshit stories like the "saturian spirits" and all that nonsense
I can literally tell you to fuck off Siatris. It is clear that you are watching the JoS forums.

Recently there have been a lot of threads on there about the ritual to Bzebub and after finding the T4S again, you resorted to attacks. What a surprise.

Fuck off Cobra's puppet.
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

RightForJustice wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm
Don Danko333 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:14 am Its a ritual petition to the demon mentioned. Its a waste of time as Beelzebub is a saturnian spirit not a deity. He will take their energy which will be limited and use it for his own current. Reversing the Torah with the Final RTR is what works it just takes down the entire Torah field of energy. Even Azazel told Maxine to only do the Final RTR from now on. Nick is always doing some grandiose stuff which does not work.

Here is the link:

Thanks in advance.

~GoldenDragon
What are you talking about you mentally distorted delusional insane psychotic drug addict :lol: :lol:
Trying to read through your barely intelligible word spagetti, by your own words the final rtr takes down torah field and energy, therefore it works. How come all other rituals not work when they all come from the same source :lol:
Of course all of them work and do their thing. You are just talking bollocks because who you call "Nick" exposed you and kicked you out of JoS :lol:
You lost your chance to infiltrate and destroy JoS and now you found refuge to drugs and mental insanity and come to this forum to pour your frustration and made up bullshit stories like the "saturian spirits" and all that nonsense
Oh, and continuing to my post, I will say that you @RightForJustice found resort in drugs, a lot of them, if not the whole Chemical Table of Drugs (if it would ever be one).

And Saturn means Satan in Kaballah, read for yourself. It is about the force that with time affects memory. Working with Satan clearly makes people forget a lot of things as Satan is Saturnian. You can tell me all you want, Siatris.

Maxine died at 50 yrs old because of Satan. Wow, work with Satan people, only to die 50yrs earlier than the average age of Native America people.

I hope you continue to smoke a lot of Crack Siatris, it really helps you (evil giggle).
GoldenDragon

Post by GoldenDragon »

Wow, Nicky and Siatris really be smoking fentanyl these days