The Meaning of Honor

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Snakeway

Re: The Meaning of Honor

Post by Snakeway »

what about the picture of her avatar here, is it not her actual picture?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

The Book of Satan is also clear on this one. Nick knew that people wouldn't think twice when he came up with his false stories. Here he exposed himself for what he is once again.
The Book of Satan I The True Philosophy of Satan wrote:For example, let's say that a cult leader wants to silence an individual that is threatening his authority. He may opt to use that person’s personal information to try and damage their reputation.

Cult leaders know that people judge hastily, out of context, without hearing the whole story and sometimes with hypocrisy. Just because we know some personal details about someone’s life doesn’t mean that we have enough information to make a fair judgment.
HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:02 am what about the picture of her avatar here, is it not her actual picture?
Sometimes you reptilian hybrids/or hosts can be seen for what you are... Sometimes you can't, but if one were to open up their third eyes... There would be no hiding for people like you. John Carpetner's movie "They Live" is symbolic of this... The sun glasses are symbolic of the THIRD EYE that gives one "spiritual sight" to see past the human physical body, and to see the spirit in charge of that body... Which is alien in the case for some people on this planet ((likely a lot of people)).
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

It's hilarious how you can't come to our forum with a solid argument anymore. All you can do is name call and post pictures, that is what you have been reduced to.
LMAO

HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:24 am It's hilarious how you can't come to our forum with a solid argument anymore. All you can do is name call and post pictures, that is what you have been reduced to.
LMAO

It doesn't matter what you say... I'm not stopping. : )
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

What makes you think that I want you to stop? If you don't want to stop, then don't let me stand in your way... I am just pointing out the obvious, it's hilarious to see that you have been reduced to name calling, because you lack any real concrete arguments.
HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:02 am What makes you think that I want you to stop? If you don't want to stop, then don't let me stand in your way... I am just pointing out the obvious, it's hilarious to see that you have been reduced to name calling, because you lack any real concrete arguments.
Oh, trust me... A faggot like you doesn't stand in my way. It's the system that does... The cave you adopted. : ) Without that, you'd be nothing. I'd crush your bitch-ass, lol.

And I know you don't want me to stop... You're a parasite. You need me. lol.

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Who are you trying to convince? hilarious omg LMAO
HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:23 am Who are you trying to convince? hilarious omg LMAO
You know it's true... Lol. ; ) A worm like you needs people like me. You need to point your fingers and say "That's the bad guy ((the parasite, the loser, and w/e else you say that I am that is negative)), but what does that make you...? Good ((the opposite of everything I said))? You're not good... You just simply know how to hide. Know how to lie... Me...? I don't got that problem. Me? I always tell the truth. Even when I'm lying... : ) You need people like me, because you're too scared to become someone like me. You're not on my level... Farrrrrrr from it. So yeah, the Tony Montana clip I posted is true... In a sense.