Why The Jos Could Never Deliver The Magnum Opus

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Why The Jos Could Never Deliver The Magnum Opus

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Re: Why The Jos Could Never Deliver The Magnum Opus

Post by Don Danko »

Can a person be a bitch and do the Magnum Opus? Otherwise boringinhell is fucked.
BorninHell88 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:30 pm
Yeah, I'm a bitch..
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:25 am Can a person be a bitch and do the Magnum Opus? Otherwise boringinhell is fucked.
Yeah, I'm a bitch..
LMAO

HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:25 am Can a person be a bitch and do the Magnum Opus? Otherwise boringinhell is fucked.
Yeah, I'm a bitch..
I don't know Don, but I do know you can't be a Jew and do it. : ) Eh?
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

And the JoS doesn't deliver the magnum opus for the same reason why you fakes from T4S don't... Because you're both Jewish fronts. That's why.

And even if they did... I still don't think it would matter. Those who control this planet ((from the astral realms)) will just keep humanity from reaching that point anyways ((in completing the Magnum Opus)). They've been keeping humanity from doing so, since the dawn of our creation. Ancient myths speak of a FEW people ascending through out history ((like Pharaohs, and a few people through out India)), but if this was really the case... Than where are they now...? A question no one asks, and a question that no one wants to ask.
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Owenavo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:30 am Okay ratty bitch! Mr I think I'm right... Which is what you're like.

BorninHell88 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:24 am And the JoS doesn't deliver the magnum opus for the same reason why you fakes from T4S don't... Because you're all Jewish, that's why.
Dang, got triggered... Your Jewish soul just can't take that kind of truth without saying something, eh? : )

Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

TBh. If somebody did manage to ascend. Maybe they can no longer be seen by those on a lower dimension you know. You know like we can't see the people on the dimension above us but they can see us type of deal.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:15 pm TBh. If somebody did manage to ascend. Maybe they can no longer be seen by those on a lower dimension you know. You know like we can't see the people on the dimension above us but they can see us type of deal.
There are two ascensions or "transmutations". Those who follow the path of the UFO religions will ascend into the immortal body known as the black sun. Those who follow the path of the self will ascend into an immortal body which is higher than 1000 dimensions.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

No problem Owen, and no need to thank us. We just want to see people truly advance.
HPBlackMamba