Mamba And Zola

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Don Danko

Mamba And Zola

Post by Don Danko »

Can this be put up on the article section of mine on the main website please? Its a combination of mine, Sunrise and White Mages, research I put it into bulletin form for people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Final RTR Exposed

The Jews reverse their own letters in their Hebrew letter chanting exercises going back centuries this is well known on Jewish websites:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... l-journey/
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”

The Jews reverse the Aleph to make another mantra Peleh they chant so chanting the Aleph letter backwards is chanting Hebrew mantra's to manifest the Jewish messiah:
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
"Finally, we have the third meaning of alef: peleh, “wondrous.” Peleh represents the esoteric or mystical level of Torah—Kab­balah and the teachings of Chassidic thought. Known as the “teachings of Mashiach,” these secrets of Torah comprise its greatest level."
In the Final RTR for Aleph:
Vibrate each the following 9 times each:
FEHL-AH • FUHL-AH • FUUL-AH • FIL-AH • FIL-UH • FEHL-UH • PEH-LEH • FEHL-OH
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letters out completely..
The Jews also reverse the Hebrew Shin to make Niss/Nissi the Hebrew mantra name of Jehova from Exodus 17:15 which is the weapon Moses uses to defeat the Egyptians with meaning this mantra is a psychic warfare mantra against Gentiles as mantra names of magical weapons are in the occult. So what does reversing the other Hebrew letters do if those two just do that.

Maxine and Hooded Blahbra's claims this is all nullified including the Hebrew letters that don't reverse in that ritual, if one just chants Hebrew mantras from the 22 letter back to one is also a lie the Jews already do the same going backwards as the normal part of chanting their own Torah:
https://www.vbs.org/worship/meet-our-cl ... -backwards
"For both the Shema and the Ten Commandments, if they are confusing or difficult for you, then take a page of out of the rabbinic book. Read them backwards. Then you will find the words of the Torah close to you. In your heart, in your mind, and in your soul."

"One such maxim says, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah." That is, you don't need to read the Torah strictly chronologically....I'd argue to use the maxim, "There is no beginning or end in the Torah" as key to open the door that is keeping you outside the beautiful palace of connection. I would suggest to read both the Shema and the Ten Commandments backwards. If you do so, you can see the God-Idea emerge in each of us. ."

The false Final RTR is a practical Kabbalah ritual the Jews have been doing themselves for centuries its a form of Jewish racial magic. That manifests and sends power into the Jewish god form which is the energies of the Jewish race soul.
HPBlackMamba

Re: Mamba And Zola

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Sure I am going to move it to the Que right Now
HPBlackMamba