The Wise Beings

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
mysticmoon20

Re: The Wise Beings

Post by mysticmoon20 »

But in all seriousness showing adoration to the gods is a natural thing through idols and word of praise and kneeling before father having humility. If I had blind faith in them and for them to give me all the answers instead of finding answers myself then yes that would be wrong. Slavery is one thing. Adoration is another. :)
EpicShauna

Post by EpicShauna »

mysticmoon20 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:17 am But in all seriousness showing adoration to the gods is a natural thing through idols and word of praise and kneeling before father having humility. If I had blind faith in them and for them to give me all the answers instead of finding answers myself then yes that would be wrong. Slavery is one thing. Adoration is another. :)
You believe in real Satan?
The best thing to do is always to follow your greatest desire.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I am not discounting mediumship in general. But I do discount based on their own lack of merits the entire channeling trend in the new age. For reasons already mentioned. The Christian leaders play the same game pretending that jeboo is talking to them and such to manipulate people. The Tibetan systems do have trained telepaths who can do such channeling what is called the Terma's but the amount of training it takes is intense and not easy. I doubt any of them are on utube talking about being a Sirian starseed.

Another source of wisdom new age people are attempting to make into a farce is ascension. Its actually real and documented in India, Tibet and China even the ancient west. However the Siddha texts on this source of knowledge don't look like anything the new agers are going on and on about. Usually its some person in a white robe talking about crystals and love and light. Its a joke.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:40 am LOL, yeah. I think there are plenty of one's out there where it's all entertainment. I know some phenomena is real however. I'm wary about channeling.

I haven't personally experienced any times when somebody inviting something in to use them produced a positive outcome. I don't feel a highly advanced being would communicate this way either. What you'd be getting would be the charlatans and scum (grey's)…

Also, in the Tibetan book of the dead there was an aside of the main text where they specifically warn against mediums (channeling). They wrote the spiritual quality of the beings who would choose to come through would be the trash hanging about outside the temple doors (riff Raff).

This is why, they said, if you wish to talk to the dead (I would add any extra dimensional being or any other astral entity), you must take the high golden road. Which means go out of body consciously and meet them face to face.

This way one makes contact with a higher quality being. The easiest and most natural way to accomplish this is through lucid dreaming. When you work on your dream recall diligently, it naturally leads to lucidity, if one works long enough on attaining lucidity in those states of consciousness it will lead naturally to out of body

Going out of body to directly communicate in the non physical is the high golden road they referred to. Much different from channelling blindly. I avoid channeling, personally. At least, that form of it.
mysticmoon20

Post by mysticmoon20 »

Yes I do
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I agree with you Don about people in white robes talking about being Sirian starseeds.
I've looked into that myself and the feeling it gives me is feeling sick.

I may be ignorant about the Termas but I can speak to developing the awareness necessary to being lucid etc. It didn't come easy. It took me years.

When anybody is cracking on about love and light and ascention in that respect, definitely that is suspect to me.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Some of them look and behave mentality ill. The one South Africa lady you interviewed who claimed to be into this stuff. She mentioned spending much of her early life in psychiatric treatment.

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:48 am I agree with you Don about people in white robes talking about being Sirian starseeds.
I've looked into that myself and the feeling it gives me is feeling sick.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

While I don't want to denigrate any person who graciously took the time to interview with us I can say that after several hours of conversation I had a blinding headache.

I had the experience of being part of a group of artists who all had 'mental health' issues. I was inspired to ask all of them in an informal poll if they have ever experienced psychic things, ghost experiences, whatnot. And what I learned was that they all said yes. And it made me wonder if maybe what the mainstream defines as mental illness is actually people who have psychic abilities. Not everybody, obviously. But still, it appears in the case of artists, to be something. I mean, they definitely want us turned off. Define everything that is R brain as 'sick'. You said yourself that in the protocols they said they want to shut these people down. What better way than to define people who are psychically open as mentally ill. And artists are definitely more psychically open than the norm.

And that, I can attest to, being an artist and very 'open'.

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

I had a very psychic episode that made me decide maybe I should get 'help'. So I checked myself into the psych ward. They gave me a battery of psychological tests and at the end of the day, came back and told me:

"There is nothing wrong with you. You're just depressed. Go home."

So I have it from a very good source that I'm not a nutbar. Just a bit depressed, but not mentally ill :)

Serapis (Satan)

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Although, I'm not the slightest bit depressed these days :)

Serapis (Satan)