A Sermon on Privacy

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
BorninHell88

Re: A Sermon on Privacy

Post by BorninHell88 »

Don Danko wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:44 am ADHD does not exist the Kike who invented ADHD admitted this in public it was cheap trick to steal shekels. You're just a typical run of the mill, drugged out Crowley fuck. The LHP is full of them.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:40 am My life long battle with ADHD is none of your business...
LOL! Listen to how Don says "Shekels", as if he's very use to saying the word... As if he says it everyday. Anyone else notice that...? The Jewdar ((Jewish Radar)) is going off...
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Although I don't agree with some of Don's views, I have to say that I honestly don't believe that he is Jewish. I think that the JoS hurt a lot of people with their toxic BS.
HPBlackMamba

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:22 pm Although I don't agree with some of Don's views, I have to say that I honestly don't believe that he is Jewish. I think that the JoS hurt a lot of people with their toxic BS.
You would say that... lol. I knew you two were just pretending to be enemies, because when it boils down to it... A Jew is never going to blow the cover of his fellow Jew. : )
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Believe what you want BorninHell88, is there anyone on this forum that isn't a Jew in your eyes? Lol
HPBlackMamba

Post by JoyOfSatan666 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:30 am You can rant and rave all you want, we are not going to start censoring this place just to appease you. Go on then... give us a good show.
No censorship means the enemy gets an upper hand and I bet you will rant and rave about this when doing hard labor for the state and being reeducated in the future.

Nah you will be silent cause you will be scared out of your mind you will follow orders.
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 am Believe what you want BorninHell88, is there anyone on this forum that isn't a Jew in your eyes? Lol
A lot of Jews flock to spiritual/occult movements in order to mislead and sway gentiles into disaster... To help cover up certain occult truths, and make fools out of anyone who promotes them. You guys are very organized. :)

Jeff

Post by Jeff »

BorninHell88 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:15 pm
HPBlackMamba wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 am Believe what you want BorninHell88, is there anyone on this forum that isn't a Jew in your eyes? Lol
A lot of Jews flock to spiritual/occult movements in order to mislead and sway gentiles into disaster... To help cover up certain occult truths, and make fools out of anyone who promotes them. You guys are very organized. :)
Are you here to reveal these occult truths that the Jews are trying to hide and cover?
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Jeff wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 pm
BorninHell88 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:15 pm
Are you here to reveal these occult truths that the Jews are trying to hide and cover?
The occult truth that there is no good 'gods' getting involved in human affairs...? Yes, I am, but I don't see how I'll go about doing that until I myself free myself from the chains that keep me stuck here ((in Plato's Cave)), because only when one leaves the cave or "breaks free" from the chains that force you to watch the cave wall ((to where you can't see what is taking place behind you//the shadows on the wall)) is the only way one can become aware of the fact that they are in a cave... I've got a glimpse of that world ((what takes place behind me/the chained man)), so I try to encourage others to walk the same path I did that allowed me to get that glimpse in the first place... To where they themselves can know too, but my chains are tight... Tighter than they previously were ((due to those who control the cave... They made it harder for me to escape, since I almost did for the first time))... My 'mission' in helping my fellow man see what I've seen is likely pointless... Until I loosen those chains, or break them ((once again)), but despite me breaking those chains... I never left the cave itself ((and that is ultimately the goal)). I did see 'more' than 'what I was suppose to' though, but not enough for them to end me immediately...