Carry On

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
BorninHell88

Re: Carry On

Post by BorninHell88 »

Daemontruth83 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:52 am Boringashell is a troll who doesn’t get laid and takes their frustrations out on people they don’t know in these forums and potentially bored with their life.... therefore boring... lol

I’m so thNkful they are on ignore
Even if I didn't get laid, I would still rather use my hand ((any day)) then hook up with the ratchets you hook up with. Lmao... I'd be willing to bet a **shit load** of money that you're some ugly fuck in real life. And I don't care how many nasty mother fuckers you hook up with either, because third party perspective doesn't mean much on this planet.

As for me being a troll... I am not. I have good reasons to say what I say on this Jewish-ruled forums. : )
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

Loveoftruth wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:18 pm He is just a bag of hot air lol
It's likely better to be a "bag of hot air" ((what ever that means)) than to be a coon. : ) Eh?
"THE WORST PAIN A MAN CAN SUFFER: TO HAVE INSIGHT INTO MUCH AND POWER OVER NOTHING." - Herodotus

"THOSE WHO WERE SEEN DANCING WERE THOUGHT TO BE INSANE BY THOSE WHO COULD NOT HEAR THE MUSIC" - Unknown
BorninHell88

Post by BorninHell88 »

To be called an incel, by an incel... And by an incel that doesn't even realize that they are an incel. It is one of my favorite 'punishments' that I go through by this Jewish matrix that I am imprisoned in. : ) It is one of the closest things to being in hell ((manner of speaking)) for me.

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

This says it all:

If this was really a 'jewish hub', the garbage you spew would be censored. You think you have insight. All you have is power over nothing.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition