NDE's and Perseverance

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

NDE's and Perseverance

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

The subject of near death experiences and suicide has been on my mind a lot lately. This is because I've heard from several people now, how they are struggling with tyranny attempting to assert total authority over their lives. They are suffering from isolation, loss of job, of community, of even being able to look at another's face, which is imposing a lot of fear and stress, depression and hopelessness. I have heard people tell me of losing very old friendships, as they find themselves on opposite sides of the line; between bowing down and being a sheep, or being aware and awake. I have a friend who is in need of an operation and he was refused treatment.

I have heard other people speak to me as well, of stifling family relations. Like someone wanting to be free spiritually and literally, suffering being forced to live with extremely religious people whom they have nothing in common with which is another form of oppression and isolation. There are many forms of isolation and|or oppression, all hard to bear. And some people, as they experience these negative circumstances, find themselves wanting to give up and opt out. I'm talking in some cases of the ultimate opt out, which would be suicide. The rate of suicides is going up sharply, as the alien boot presses harder and harder. This is a harvest of souls for these negative entity's.

What people are not understanding is that fear, depression, terror, isolation etc, which leads to the impulse of killing oneself is a planned occurrence and is of benefit to the negative ET's here among us.

These negative farmer ETs harvest all these low energy vibrations like fear, depression, anger and so on. You may believe by opting to end your life you are opting out, escaping the oppression. But you'd be mistaken. We are multi dimensional beings. When the physical body dies, we carry on. And these beings, these farmers, they are there in the non local realities too.

When you understand that something is wanting you in this lowered vibrational state, harvesting from you, the situation takes on a different complexion. It is an offence, it is an injustice. And for this reason alone if no other, I would say to people considering ending it all (even though death isn't an ending), when you give in to that impulse, you are voluntarily handing yourself over. You are willingly joining the harvest. And I do believe that people who are spiritually awakening and who are espousing that which is Satanic namely: that people must awaken, think for themselves, think critically, become unconditionally responsible to themselves; in essence refuse to give away their free will to something in a higher authority, these people are targeted especially. Sheeple are the easy pickings. But the rebels among them, those pesky wolves wearing sheeps clothing, they're the ones that must be disposed of. They're the threat.

I think its true that those kinds of spiritually aware people (us – the wolves) tend to get more attention and attacks. Many times the impulse to kill oneself is coming from negative entity's. They have powers of the mind and they can put these ideas into your head and you'll think its you thinking of these things. We see this reflected in the material world when we look at the instruments of mass mind control being brought to bear. (example: the propaganda of the church)

These human hating aliens, the hidden hand behind the curtain that orchestrates horrible circumstances (war, for example) that can catch a person up and ruin their lives; Some circumstances can seem very far indeed, beyond ones control. For instance, hauled away to an internment camp, held against ones will, no trial or end in sight, at the behest of evil forces. Sometimes facing death by another's hand. By knife or gun or other instrument. These kinds of circumstances, I feel, is the alien presence at work.

I am not, however, attempting to imply that every single time something negative happens, it's the machinations of the negatives. It's not. Sometimes there are other factors at play; other forces at work. Because sometimes what happens is something we actually need for our growth or our souls growth and on the surface, it too, will appear as very negative....yet turns out not to be. Sometimes negative circumstances stimulate shifts that turn out to be life changing, empowering and positive. Things change according to how we look at them.

This is a deep existential question when you consider that while it may appear to be so, nothing is really 'random'. I think in all instances the key is in how we choose to face the challenges our lives confront us with.

For some, difficult or negative circumstances take on the face of despair; some people choose to think life is too hard, not worth living, that its all too much and they give up. While others see things differently. To some adversity is a challenge to be surmounted. They don't give up. Satanists don't quit. They carry on.

Some circumstances are difficult and hard, no doubt. Why is it so hard? Well, thats life. Life isn't candy coated and pretty. It can be brutal and hard. There are no safe spaces in real life. That's life.
All we can control is what is going on within so it ends up as down to you, how you choose to react. That reaction is based on an individual and unique perspective. What it all comes down to is when faced with adversity; do you surrender or keep going? Will you choose to stand?

This is not a judgement thing. Some have more internal fortitude than others. Each journey is individual. Some are more advanced than others, some might just be more stubborn than others. Whatever gets you through. And yet...if I might offer my opinion, I tend to think it's best to stay in the arena and fight because in the end we all face death. But we have choices.

An example: two men went fishing one day. One man was very experienced on the ocean; the other a newbie but very willing to get out there and learn. They were hit by a storm that drove them off course, wrecked their rudder and they were adrift on the ocean. The experienced man gave up. He refused to try, to fight. And he died. The other man, the newbie, he tried everything he could think of. He adapted and never gave up. He survived.

The near death experience can be a kind of nightmare of the soul, in which everything is stripped away and we are forced to confront ourselves, what we stand for, what we will stand up for and what we will not. It brings a kind of clarity. There is nothing left but ourselves. When our back is forced to the wall, our eyes become clear and the experience opens us, changes us. In the inner dark that is personal and intimate, we discover what we're made of, what really matters. The trivial drops away.

There are sayings like: In order to reach the light one must first pass through the darkness. I know my own guardian has told me He faced the dark within and without.

There is evil and darkness without that perhaps, we may not have power over (at the moment) and there is evil and darkness within that we DO have the power to confront. We have a choice. The choice is do we give up and give in, or do we get back up and fight for what we hold dear. Like our spiritual freedom, personal liberty, our right to life and happiness. We choose to live or die, to fight or give up.

There are evil forces in this world. Evil, human hating forces that seek the destruction of all that is good and whole, healthy. Parasites who seek only power over and in the doing spare no expense, will do anything. The vatican is a monument to ruthlessness and avarice, for example. No boundaries to them.

In such a world where this kind of shit exists, telling truth becomes an act of defiance, choosing to stand up and resist, to assert ones sovereignty, to believe in oneself and struggle always to overcome becomes an act of nobility.

And in such a world as this, it is possible for humanity as a whole to be faced with a near death experience. I feel this is happening right now as the struggle continues between the positive beings and the negatives, as each side fights to determine the final reality that will govern this planet and solar system. We're literally jumping timelines right now like skipping double dutch rope as the struggle goes back and forth. And it's intensifying. We see evidence of this with the Mandela effect.

Humanity are noble creatures; we are not bio hazards, not produce like in a farm to be consumed, not cattle to be eaten and we deserve to be free. We are the creators on this planet, the doers. The ones who oppress are the parasites. Parasites don't create; they don't work or do anything positive. They batten upon, feed on and consume. These negative ETs who harvest us and our energy are the real losers. People are finally awakening and In the end we will free ourselves and become sovereign again.

Don't hand them any victory's. Humans on this planet are conditioned to look to a Savior to save us. But the would be saviours tell us: give away your power, guns, souls, we'll protect you. Always remember that those who exchange freedom for safety shall have neither.

Don't ever give up on yourself. Keep working, striving, looking for solutions and always carry on. Working on yourself takes discipline, initiative, devotion to yourself. But you're worth it. At the end of the day, you are a sovereign being, inside and out. Know it, be it, and no one can deceive you anymore and therefore control you. This is what Satan teaches. This is the true philosophy of Satan. It's about becoming unconditionally responsible to oneself without giving your free will away to something (anything) in a higher authority.

persevere.jpg
persevere.jpg (428.73 KiB) Viewed 498 times
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Snakeway

Re: NDE's and Perseverance

Post by Snakeway »

Suicide makes no sense to people who understand how natural law works
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

suicide might seem like the easy way out; but it's not. Where there is life, there is hope and the opportunity to change.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:45 am Suicide makes no sense to people who understand how natural law works
This is true plus it is an end of nothing really unless somehow you get your soul to dissipate or something which for someone spiritually powerful really isn't that easy if even possible at all. You know what you will be back where you started. Different people but similar problems in another life. So what was the point of suicide.

This is why no spiritual person really thinks about it that seriously. If they want an end to suffering they would know they have to figure out the problem and work to solve it either with spiritual or material means or both.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.