Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: The One True God

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I will leave that for you to decide.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

I mean there are probably many soul traps . The only way you can really understand is if you recognize what your feeling before you do something. And sure some people can hijack that too. But. Often your soul will know better than you yourself do. Dont do anything that causes you to feel shame and all those negative things.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:08 am Here is a revealing quote from the JoS:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.co ... ators.html
Maxine Dietrich wrote:THE SATANIC MINISTRY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ANYONE AND HIS/HER PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!
Maxine Dietrich wrote: JoS membership is open and free to everyone. We do not charge any 'membership dues' nor do we charge for any knowlege. We feel your relationship with Satan is between you and Satan; as there are no mediators in Satanism. We are not nosy about the lives of our members. We respect our members, their personal lives, and their privacy. Above all, we work for Satan and we do what he wants for us to do. Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone. We honor his wishes and do not try to use or hoard spiritual knowledge for any personal gain.
If there are no mediators in Satanism, then Cobra can't be your "Guru".
They are very cunning in their lies and will do the EXTREME opposite of this quotes. She knew this was a major fault of her's and wrote this avoid being called out for this
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I mean there are probably many soul traps . The only way you can really understand is if you recognize what your feeling before you do something. And sure some people can hijack that too. But. Often your soul will know better than you yourself do. Dont do anything that causes you to feel shame and all those negative things.

This brings to mind a saying: “The road to hell is paved with good intentions”.

I feel there is no heaven or hell but the ones we create. Meaning places and circumstances that are positive or negative. So in the sense this quote means good intentions can lead to something negative, I think we see this in the sense people work for and believe in some cause that turns out to be false later on. Some belief systems can be inherently harmful but members in it don't become aware of this till later on.

Those are groups with a cause. What of individuals? Its' a fact that the people most likely to be sucked into cults are ones with the best of intentions. They want to change the world for the better, want to be more spiritual, and so on and on. And there's nothing wrong with that. Satanic souls are seekers. We're always searching for truth.

The problem is some people who are not upright and moral know this, and take advantage. Like scientology for example. It's advertised as knowing yourself and being 'clear'. Or Mormonism. That group is a definite cult. And so too, I'm afraid the JoS is a cult. It's doing harm to it's own members rather than good. This is a pattern of abuse. We see it in all cults. People having to go into therapy (deprogram) or feeling suicidal after their experience doesn't give credence to any argument that somehow they're doing anything positive.

There is no one group or organization of people who hold a monopoly on having members who are purely evil. Evil comes in many forms. It can be seen by it's fruits. I believe in individuality. People ought to be judged by their actions and their merits. Not in guilt applied indiscriminately and liberally with a big whitewashing brush. Where people are tarred and feathered by unthinking and unreasoning hatred who are not guilty of anything. That is an evil thing. I know from personal experience. I'm labelled a force of evil and still to this day held up as such in that specific group. Yet I'm innocent.

I suffered public humiliation, attempted doxxing and the agony of having what I considered (then) my family, my hard work and my good name ripped away........over nothing. They saw me as a threat and decided to cancel me.

This is how tyrants and evil operate. They decide you need to be silenced and to go away so they 'kill' you. No trial, no nothing. Judgment handed down by a kangaroo court, where the accused has no voice, no say, no recourse. This is tyranny. This is how communist places operate. Big brother knows best and there is no appeal. You become a non-person overnight. No rights, no voice. Condemned.

No voice is censorship. The enemy of humanity fears truth above all. Lies breed in the darkness of ignorance where free speech is prohibited, where only approved narratives are allowed to be discussed in an echo chamber.

I was unable to eat or to sleep for several months. I lost weight. I was suicidal. Till one day I thought: Enough! I WILL NEVER LAY DOWN AND DIE! Not for anybody! And it was right after this that Satan came to me and He said:

“The pain you experienced was but a portion of my own. Now, we understand one another.”

Satan is the ultimate example of somebody publicly judged guilty of heinous things when He's innocent. He knows the pain of injustice intimately, personally.
He was telling me that having suffered such public, unmerciful injustice, I got a small taste of what He has and continues to endure.
Satan is the scapegoat of all that is truly malevolent; they do evil things then point at Satan and say He's the monster. I've become a 'monster', like Satan. He said it Himself.

I consider it a badge of honor.

People do things out of good intentions (at least, most of us do). And then as it goes along, sometimes things get twisted. There is, after all, an unseen hand in the mix we would do well to remember, and stop hating on and fighting one another. These human hating aliens know to divide is to conquer. These negative extra dimensional's manipulate people from behind the scenes. They have proxy's at work for them in this world. Did Maxine have good intentions to start? I believe she did. In the end, however, I feel she became the thing she hated. And I'm sad for that.

And so, we have to examine our conscience as we go along. Do the best we can, always, to embody the best example we can be of what is upright, true and moral in our actions and deeds, each day as it comes. And each persons journey is individual. We're not a group of collectives, each to be tarred and feathered with one brush.

We're individual. Let each be judged according to their own merits, individually.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:27 pm
I was unable to eat or to sleep for several months. I lost weight. I was suicidal. Till one day I thought: Enough! I WILL NEVER LAY DOWN AND DIE! Not for anybody!

Seems like you were very emotionally conected and engaged with this JOS members. As far as I know all they did was TALK bad of you.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Do you reckon that alcohol also destroys the soul. Like drugs do.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:45 pm Do you reckon that alcohol also destroys the soul. Like drugs do.
Who? Me? I do. If the question was not for me ignore this post