Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
AnonPoster

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by AnonPoster »

[/quote=RagingCloud4050 post_id=6554 time=1632650764 user_id=67]
Anon is an idiot. Like. If the JOS even brought it to court all anybody has to do is direct them to their own website and it would be in the paper about how anti semetic it is.

They'd be whitewashed as a white supremacist group and a bunch of nazi's.

Because as they say the jews run everything. Including all the media.
[/quote]

A good lawyer could shut them down using their own narrative btw before they do this.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:27 am THIS IS YOUR BRAIN

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON JOS

You just hate the JOS you met a really smart person and still cannot be persuaded.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I wouldn't call them smart right now all their going off is he said she said right now.

They haven't brought up any proof and yet they ask others to prove things.

Astral realm is home to lots of things that would find it easy to pull the wool over JOS eyes.

Also their aura cleaning exercises fucking suck. As so their meditations.

Watered down shit you can find in books.

Maxine is nothing but a thief pretending she got meditations from the gods when she stole most of them from books.

Kinda smart in a way she convinced people she knows things. And fleeced them of their money. A true con artist at work.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I don't hate the JoS, and JoSers are welcome here as long as they respect the rules of our forum i.e. not spamming a political narrative.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

Just so people know Maxine was never in communication with Hitler. And Himmler's ghost was not living at her house sitting on her sofa watching movies like she claimed. She claimed in private she was having spirit sex with Himmler but I doubt it as Himmler was against race mixing. But then again Maxine claimed she saved the world by sitting around on her sofa masturbating for a week. But then Maxine was taking everyone's money for years promising the Magnum Opus for everyone would be given then she left and no Magnum Opus.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

To me, all you are doing here is playing both sides with the JOS. The race mixing JOS vs T4s who hates the JOS because of Nazism.

Joy of Satan true name is Mongols of Satan. The MOS
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

What I don't understand about this Zola thing is the fact that she went to Maxine's house in person and Maxine saw her face and did not immedietly call ou that zola was a Jew. If she is a Jew. Why?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Because. Either maxine didn't think she was a jew then. Zola only became a jew when she decided to reveal what she knew that went against what hooded cobra and maxine dictated.

Standard gaslighting to keep their power.

Either that or the JOS was a jew thing all along. Or the third option. That maxine is an idiot who has no idea what she's talking about.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:42 am Just so people know Maxine was never in communication with Hitler. And Himmler's ghost was not living at her house sitting on her sofa watching movies like she claimed. She claimed in private she was having spirit sex with Himmler but I doubt it as Himmler was against race mixing. But then again Maxine claimed she saved the world by sitting around on her sofa masturbating for a week. But then Maxine was taking everyone's money for years promising the Magnum Opus for everyone would be given then she left and no Magnum Opus.
To be fair Maxine never claimed these things. I have been a JOS member since 2004 and never seen this stuff. I read most to all her sermons too.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 pm Because. Either maxine didn't think she was a jew then. Zola only became a jew when she decided to reveal what she knew that went against what hooded cobra and maxine dictated.

Either that or the JOS was a jew thing all along. Or the third option. That maxine is an idiot who has no idea what she's talking about.
After examining the material on their website, I would say that the last option is the most plausible.

Maxine Dietrich A.K.A Andrea Herrington:
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 pm Because. Either maxine didn't think she was a jew then. Zola only became a jew when she decided to reveal what she knew that went against what hooded cobra and maxine dictated.

Listen I know some stuff most people on the JOS do not have any experience with as of right now. I am pretty sure this jew thing is not a myth with Zola. You can go back and forth all day long on this argument with me and others. I know what Jewish energy is like. I know looking at her she is. So no I am not just taking the word of the JOS for this. It takes training and yeah I could tell you how to do this if you want. It isn't really talked about much anywhere sadly.

I also think Mamba is too.

I also know that more than a few people who were confirmed Jews were trying to push the exact same Narrative in Satanism that we see on these groups and ideas.

When you have actually had experience with things then you know.

No DNA test or anything else can convince you out of what you see with your own eyes and know.

And yeah I know this is speculation blah blah blah prove it.

Well it's not supposed to be. The astral and physical really are not separate. It's right there in front of anyone who opens their eyes. Half the problem is the Jews convinced people to be materialistic only.

Materialistic science can have flaws or failures from time to time. Things can slip through from time to time.

It's not fool proof.

The truth is foolproof and right there. If any of you want to see and accept it great.