Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
AnonPoster

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:22 pm Mongol

Grey

Flat face, big wide zygomatic bones, wide eyes

Stop this nonsense. They are human too you know this as much as I do. Have some compassion ❤ together we can build a better world
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

For me personally, it doesn't matter if she stole, as long as the information is correct, and it is.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:25 pm Anon. Stop the cap. Maxine stole from several authors and passed off their shit as her own.
The scalar wave meditation. She stole it from the book Mind Mastery Meditations by Valerie Hunt. She made no reference to that person she got it from when she published it for the spiritual warfare handbook thingie.

Fact. Maxine is a known plagiarist.
Fact. Maxine said she freed the gods by masturbating and engaging in a sex orgy.

Fact. This website exists. https://exposingthejoyofsatan.wordpress ... te-2008-2/

It documents who she stole from. Like. She stole from multiple authors and claims they come from the gods.

Stop the cap. Maxine was a fraud. Accept it and move on.
It's not really plagiarism if it is public knowledge for general use 😕 ps that meditation was removed long ago.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:27 pm For me personally, it doesn't matter if she stole, as long as the information is correct, and it is.
That's the spirit I like to see 👏
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

Brah. She stole info from other authors and either passed it off as her own knowledge. Or the knowledge that she was given by the gods she was in contact with. Ergo. She is a liar. And a plagerist. Someone without any integrity at all.
Not someone I would follow.
Just like I wouldn't follow the Christian god. You know. You say one thing but do another.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:30 pm Brah. She stole info from other authors and either passed it off as her own knowledge. Or the knowledge that she was given by the gods she was in contact with. Ergo. She is a liar. And a plagerist. Someone without any integrity at all.
Not someone I would follow.
Just like I wouldn't follow the Christian god. You know. You say one thing but do another.
I would not follow her because she is a non white
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

Ok. I guess you just going to hand wave her pretending she knows anything away.
Whatever man. I tried those meditations for 2 years. They did nothing.

Ergo she is a liar and knew next to nothing. And you know was just getting money to fund to the neo nazi group her husband was apart of.

I don't respect her and I don't believe the JOS. Because the head was a thief and as a writer if anybody stole my work I would be hella pissed and consider them without any integrity which is important in a person you should want to follow.
Last edited by RagingCloud4050 on Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:30 pm
Snakeway wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:27 pm For me personally, it doesn't matter if she stole, as long as the information is correct, and it is.
That's the spirit I like to see 👏
Fuck off, I am merely not dishonest about the reason why I hate her
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:59 pm
If you think about it logically not only is Maxine a leader but she is literally the Savior of the entire human race. She will someday be looked up to as a religious icon and hero like Jesus is today.

I would give you the quote I created to honor her but then you would know who I was so Anon would have no use as I used it a lot on the JOS forums.

aside from basically saying Maxine is on par with Jesus, the Christian savior figure and a fake jewish rabbi and throwing that off as a compliment surely you realize how cringy this sounds. theres a reason you post such a statement from an anonymous account. i want you to take a moment and physically say that statement aloud. maybe actually physically hearing it will trigger something for you. :D
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

To be fair Hamansbitch on the Anon account. I was actually in the JoS Clergy from 2008 till I left last year. And Maxine did claim those things.
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 pm Because. Either maxine didn't think she was a jew then. Zola only became a jew when she decided to reveal what she knew that went against what hooded cobra and maxine dictated.

Standard gaslighting to keep their power.

Either that or the JOS was a jew thing all along. Or the third option. That maxine is an idiot who has no idea what she's talking about.