Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Snakeway

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by Snakeway »

They also go on about ''Cobra loves humanity''. Fucking internationalists
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Personally I'm of the opinion maxine created a thoughtform that after being powered by ten of thousands of people has sort of taken on a life of its own.

Given how easy it is to make one of those and that all major religions made one it wouldn't surprise me.

Perhaps Lucifer truly exists but how much you wanna bet that most people of the jos are just talking to a thoughtform that maxine created.

Or a figment of their imagination. That can talk back you know like most tulpa can.
Last edited by AnonPoster on Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maxine sitting her fat ass on the sofa masturbating to Satan saved the world... Will they have the holy sofa on religious display in the future? Will people pray to the holy empty lube bottle and dildo collection of the chosen couch queen Maxine, then?
AnonPoster hamansbitch wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:59 pm
If you think about it logically not only is Maxine a leader but she is literally the Savior of the entire human race. She will someday be looked up to as a religious icon and hero like Jesus is today.

I would give you the quote I created to honor her but then you would know who I was so Anon would have no use as I used it a lot on the JOS forums.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:03 am Maxine sitting her fat ass on the sofa masturbating to Satan saved the world... Will they have the holy sofa on religious display in the future? Will people pray to the holy empty lube bottle and dildo collection of the chosen couch queen Maxine, then?
AnonPoster hamansbitch wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:59 pm
If you think about it logically not only is Maxine a leader but she is literally the Savior of the entire human race. She will someday be looked up to as a religious icon and hero like Jesus is today.

I would give you the quote I created to honor her but then you would know who I was so Anon would have no use as I used it a lot on the JOS forums.
If she used any of that stuff and still has it then maybe idk I wouldn't but you know how newer souls are they are part of the herd. They probably will also claim to receive miracles from it and build a cathedral dedicated to it.

Is this wrong idk. It's better than what we have today.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Cobra loves to sniff farts.
Snakeway wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm They also go on about ''Cobra loves humanity''. Fucking internationalists
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Maxine's father Satan only talked to her how interesting.
AnonPoster wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:03 am Personally I'm of the opinion maxine created a thoughtform that after being powered by ten of thousands of people has sort of taken on a life of its own.

Given how easy it is to make one of those and that all major religions made one it wouldn't surprise me.

Perhaps Lucifer truly exists but how much you wanna bet that most people of the jos are just talking to a thoughtform that maxine created.

Or a figment of their imagination. That can talk back you know like most tulpa can.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

It is very easy to verify Satan's existence and talk to him
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

You guys and girls are all completely misunderstanding what the JOS claimed our beliefs and practices and everything.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

It is very obvious to me that most here are very tied into the Jewish egregore still. Its like talking to a wall I think I will bid it farewell for a bit possibly.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

We are all apostates