Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Snakeway

Re: Regarding Hitler as an Avatar of Satan

Post by Snakeway »

You are right, the more accureate translation is Devil. But at the same time who is the one devil to be called ''the devil'' if not satan?
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I never issued death threats against you guys.

Really? what do you think this means?

Your leaders taken to labor camps or executed by firing squad.

Myself and Black Mamba are the leaders here (it's our forum, I mean). I'm to be taken to a re-education camp or executed? I'm to be executed?
How is this not a death threat?

Just sayin.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

The book Walpurgis Night by the occultist, magician and author Sheridan is a good work on the subject of Nazi occultism some of it has the repeat of Ravenscroft but is over all good I found this today. It shows the Nazi occultist's where using Black Haxan Paganism as Sheridan calls this. Sheridan does state they were using Pagan Witchcraft [Hexan] note:

"Hitler was an avid and studious reader The careful notes he left inside these books now practically hidden in the Third Reich Collection within the US Library of Congress attest to this. Among this 'tripe' is a deeply significant volume with a dedication on the fly leaf which reads 'To Adolf Hitler my dear brother in Armanen'. What makes this so significant is that the term 'Armanen' (Teutonic Magicians) was used exclusively by occultist Guido Von List. Perhaps the most influential European occult revivalist of the 19th century and is clearly dedicated to his 'brother' Adolf Hitler. This is nothing less than one occult society member addressing another...

Long after he came to power, Hitler's speeches were still filled with the phrasing and symbolism of Armanism and Ariosophy the Teutonic variants of Theosophy on which the Thule Society based much of their ideals and occult rituals."

Armanen was the name of the Hexan order of Wotan that Von List was in charge of. I have heard this before in research that the American military found a copy of an Armanen book in Hitler's personal library but signed to him by name by Guido Von List himself. This confirms such. Which means Hitler was a member of the Hexan Pagan movement. Hitler lived in Vienna for years and this was the center of Guido Von List's order. The mediums of the Vril Society were obviously into the movement just by their magician names. Sheridan shows that this Hexan Paganism was the source of the magician system of the Thule Society. This would be why Hitler authorized Himmler's creation of the pagan SS culture. This was the big plan for the future.

Hayden wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:00 am
Yea I agree on all points. I don't think Hitlers inaccurate opinion on Christ really mattered/influenced much in the end. It was kind of just like a random cope on his part. "No way a jew/nonaryan could have become such an influential figure!". He was also the major politician who had to bring people together and unite them. While Himmler was more able to go under the radar and really go balls deep on the church/cultural replacement, presumably with Hitlers blessing.

I'm a big fan of Taha. I ordered that book last year from seeing it in your sources. Her stuff is really good. I believe she's also an official lebonese diplomat who is highly intelligent, speaks like 5 languages, and has people constantly triggered for identifying as an aryanist and putting out the information she does. probably a better source than some random unkempt overweight Native American women from middle america whose house smells like shit with catpiss everywhere. I believe Maxine chose Satan just because it means adversary in hebrew and it was just really easy to use as an umbrella term for some universal religion/go to being able to just say every god, every system is Satan without ever really needing to actually research anything. Father Satan here, father satan there. Then she came across that fiction book, and just took parts of it claiming it's legit while never mentioning 90% of the book which is full of rediculousness which contradicts the rest of the ideology. I know if I ever bothered to actually read that book during my time in the JOS I would have started going "...wtf".
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

You're correct about Maxine, I would never have been allowed to challenge her on this Ravenscroft book being fictional if I had of known about this previous. She would have personally kicked me out for publishing the article showing it on the JoS if she was still around when I did such. That would have threatened her false position of papal authority and thus free shekels fund she was getting with the donations. I also would have never been allowed to reform the JoS by removing the Rabbinical Goetia system of the Kabbalah she built the JoS on. And just have people go to the gods via Paganism and not attempt to contact them via Rabbinical mischief. Maxine would brag to us in private she would eat so much KFC she would pass out on her couch. I can guess were the donations were really going.
Hayden wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:00 am
Yea I agree on all points. I don't think Hitlers inaccurate opinion on Christ really mattered/influenced much in the end. It was kind of just like a random cope on his part. "No way a jew/nonaryan could have become such an influential figure!". He was also the major politician who had to bring people together and unite them. While Himmler was more able to go under the radar and really go balls deep on the church/cultural replacement, presumably with Hitlers blessing.

I'm a big fan of Taha. I ordered that book last year from seeing it in your sources. Her stuff is really good. I believe she's also an official lebonese diplomat who is highly intelligent, speaks like 5 languages, and has people constantly triggered for identifying as an aryanist and putting out the information she does. probably a better source than some random unkempt overweight Native American women from middle america whose house smells like shit with catpiss everywhere. I believe Maxine chose Satan just because it means adversary in hebrew and it was just really easy to use as an umbrella term for some universal religion/go to being able to just say every god, every system is Satan without ever really needing to actually research anything. Father Satan here, father satan there. Then she came across that fiction book, and just took parts of it claiming it's legit while never mentioning 90% of the book which is full of rediculousness which contradicts the rest of the ideology. I know if I ever bothered to actually read that book during my time in the JOS I would have started going "...wtf".
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I believe the big mistake is to approach our sacred European Paganism the real stuff the Hexan not Wicca. Via the Jewish systems against it such as Christianity. Which is what Spiritual Satanism is about. The Jews said all this so we basically agree with them but think its a good thing. This takes it out of connecting with the Jewish egregore which is full of toxic energy, binding spells and general curses against us. And moves outside of that and allows us to access the pure Hexan from a place of purity and power.
Varun

Post by Varun »

:P Thank you Don for posting interesting stuff again.

I always suspected that Nazi movement was not fully Satanic nor even fully Pagan, as I was told by Maxine and others there. There were simply too many Christian elements there, even if you would try to take in to the account that some stuff were re-written by the enemy and some videos were edited, it still looked xianized to me.

Also we were told by Maxine and Cobra that whole bunch of people ascended to the Goodhood already, how they were taken to Orion by the Gods themselves or found a way to go to there alone and then became Gods. Somehow I found this hard to believe. It's like every really important and somewhat successful Gentile already became God blah blah.... :roll:

You know those stories about Hitler and everybody close to him and his close comrades now living on the Orion somehow, they are all immortal.. based on JoS .
Whole Thule and Vril society is now Godly. Then Tesla, Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte, Dracula, DaVinci and some of his templar comrades, Pythagorea, Platon ...

In private few times I touched this subject with few SS and told them that I do not believe every single person mentioned is already a God and that it does not make sense. One guy got almost furious that I told him that, started telling me how he somehow knows that they are all Gods, Cobra and Maxine said so anyways. They all were somehow SS, they totally were full blown SS, and Gods rewarded them with taking them away and making them all Gods as well or guiding them to finish their MO.

But the truth is even after some shallow research you can see that this hardly can be true. Many of those "elite souls" actually entire life had broken private life, insane scandals whole life, heavy Cristian programming and spreading enemy propaganda, some were obviously insanely misogynistic, sadistic, connected to jewish egregore, lived a life mostly like some Christian would, some even looked insane if I am asked...
So okay I tried to be fair and focused more on how they behaved and what they did later in their life because they were supposed to be already spiritually very advanced later in their life and almost a Gods already or something, but some of them looked still pretty much funny. I hardly could see them as some super advanced almost godly beings being close to the ancient Gods...

Maybe JoS will claim when Trump dies that he was fully on Satan's side and that Azazel or someone has said how he is actually hiding somewhere becoming a God or is taken to Orion, finishing his MO. :lol:
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:21 am Maxine would brag to us in private she would eat so much KFC she would pass out on her couch.

Is this what those sermons about poison in food from china was all about? Bragging, covering up or what?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Bonaparte died they even dug him up years later to move his body back to France for new burial and found him intact because he was assassinated by arsenic poisoning. He is buried in Paris in a major tomb. Dracula was killed in battle with the Turks, Tesla died an old man they had a major funeral for him in New York City and he was cremated, DaVinci died as well. Pythagoras might not even have existed. Only Alexander the Great might have ascended as he was a High Priest of the Dionysus rites and that of Amon in Egypt which are ascension rites. He had an entire ascension religion made around him and I wonder how much of his history is pseudo and part of that mystery school.

Full ascension seems to be a rare thing even among the Siddha tradition in India. Ramalingam is the last person I know of in real history who did this. Having psychic ability or occult knowledge does not equal this. There was a chapel of a Djedi Priest in Egypt who ascended and Apollonius was a historical figure the Roman histories found acknowledge this and he ascended and had chapel and series of Temples dedicated to him and his teachings.

Varun wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:42 pm :P Thank you Don for posting interesting stuff again.

I always suspected that Nazi movement was not fully Satanic nor even fully Pagan, as I was told by Maxine and others there. There were simply too many Christian elements there, even if you would try to take in to the account that some stuff were re-written by the enemy and some videos were edited, it still looked xianized to me.

Also we were told by Maxine and Cobra that whole bunch of people ascended to the Goodhood already, how they were taken to Orion by the Gods themselves or found a way to go to there alone and then became Gods. Somehow I found this hard to believe. It's like every really important and somewhat successful Gentile already became God blah blah.... :roll:

You know those stories about Hitler and everybody close to him and his close comrades now living on the Orion somehow, they are all immortal.. based on JoS .
Whole Thule and Vril society is now Godly. Then Tesla, Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte, Dracula, DaVinci and some of his templar comrades, Pythagorea, Platon ...

In private few times I touched this subject with few SS and told them that I do not believe every single person mentioned is already a God and that it does not make sense. One guy got almost furious that I told him that, started telling me how he somehow knows that they are all Gods, Cobra and Maxine said so anyways. They all were somehow SS, they totally were full blown SS, and Gods rewarded them with taking them away and making them all Gods as well or guiding them to finish their MO.

But the truth is even after some shallow research you can see that this hardly can be true. Many of those "elite souls" actually entire life had broken private life, insane scandals whole life, heavy Cristian programming and spreading enemy propaganda, some were obviously insanely misogynistic, sadistic, connected to jewish egregore, lived a life mostly like some Christian would, some even looked insane if I am asked...
So okay I tried to be fair and focused more on how they behaved and what they did later in their life because they were supposed to be already spiritually very advanced later in their life and almost a Gods already or something, but some of them looked still pretty much funny. I hardly could see them as some super advanced almost godly beings being close to the ancient Gods...

Maybe JoS will claim when Trump dies that he was fully on Satan's side and that Azazel or someone has said how he is actually hiding somewhere becoming a God or is taken to Orion, finishing his MO. :lol:
Varun

Post by Varun »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:07 am Bonaparte died they even dug him up years later to move his body back to France for new burial and found him intact because he was assassinated by arsenic poisoning. He is buried in Paris in a major tomb. Dracula was killed in battle with the Turks, Tesla died an old man they had a major funeral for him in New York City and he was cremated, DaVinci died as well. Pythagoras might not even have existed. Only Alexander the Great might have ascended as he was a High Priest of the Dionysus rites and that of Amon in Egypt which are ascension rites. He had an entire ascension religion made around him and I wonder how much of his history is pseudo and part of that mystery school.

Full ascension seems to be a rare thing even among the Siddha tradition in India. Ramalingam is the last person I know of in real history who did this. Having psychic ability or occult knowledge does not equal this. There was a chapel of a Djedi Priest in Egypt who ascended and Apollonius was a historical figure the Roman histories found acknowledge this and he ascended and had chapel and series of Temples dedicated to him and his teachings.

Varun wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:42 pm :P Thank you Don for posting interesting stuff again.

That's really interesting. I wonder how much Himmler was actually advanced, he looked really deep into spirituality. Tesla looked very advanced too, but in the end he died as well. Such a pity tho
Varun

Post by Varun »

I found one article before few weeks which I sadly can't find anymore that explained that jews based most of their kabbalah and perfected it from studying Pythagorea's teachings. Maybe some jews tried to be his students, if he existed that is. Tho I think that kabbalah system existed even before, one of the reasons is that those Pythagoreans teachings were mostly just summary of things that were already known back in the time. People knew almost everything about geometry long time ago, and math existed before as well, however in that article they drew a strong link between Pythagora and jews, and they also stated that Pythagora was monotheistic. I did found some clues about it while reading books about him, but I found something similar with some other ancient philosophers. Maybe it's just some translation problem, or it's even corrupted partially.