Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
HPBlackMamba

Re: Giordano Bruno, Great Philosopher, Scientist and Satanist

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Are you saying that your objection to the true philosophy of Satan is that it's a cursed Jewish philosophy?
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:43 am Its funny watching you attempt to gas light me out of 16 years of experience in the JoS and outside of the JoS with Satan and these entities. And then offer nothing but a long list of cursed losers and cursed organizations as an argument, who prove my point. Everywhere the Jewish long legged devil daddy goes its the same manifestation of cursed toxic results. I' am glad I left this cursed Jewish nonsense behind.

This guy is a fucking idiot. Don't blame the group for the stupidity of some of its members. Being a druggie has nothing to do with "Gods. Religion. Other things." You make your own choices or you blame others and are a victim. Theirs is no middle ground.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:00 pm
Don Danko wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:43 am Its funny watching you attempt to gas light me out of 16 years of experience in the JoS and outside of the JoS with Satan and these entities. And then offer nothing but a long list of cursed losers and cursed organizations as an argument, who prove my point. Everywhere the Jewish long legged devil daddy goes its the same manifestation of cursed toxic results. I' am glad I left this cursed Jewish nonsense behind.

This guy is a fucking idiot. Don't blame the group for the stupidity of some of its members. Being a druggie has nothing to do with "Gods. Religion. Other things." You make your own choices or you blame others and are a victim. Theirs is no middle ground.
What about the Satanists that don't do drugs and make positive life choices? For example, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs or other substances. And I have been a Satanist for 7 years now. My life is good there are no "cursed toxic results". Also I have many Satanist friends that have known me in these 7 years. Some of them are theists, some of them are Laveyan. All of them also lead good lives.

You can't judge Satanism by the actions of people. You can disagree with the philosophy, but then say what you disagree with. Also about the " long list of cursed losers and cursed organizations as an argument". I was just saying that the consensus among notable groups is that they don't recognize the teachings of JoS as Satanic. Even without this consensus, anyone can go read the JoS material and see that their teachings are different. Even on their own website they state that their teachings are not the same as conventional Satanism: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.co ... IONAL.html

I did research their material, and I compared it to the beliefs of other organizations. It matches closer to the literature written on the ONA website than other Satanic groups. This is observable for anyone.
HPBlackMamba