'Demonic' Possession

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Snakeway

Re: 'Demonic' Possession

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:35 am

Then you have the volume of medical literature showing eating processed food is causing the majority of health problems in the modern world.
They use an industrialized Vegetable fat called Trans fat which cannot be digested and metabolized properly by our body. It causes the body deterioration and exhaustion. It makes the industrialized food cheaper as a result poor people will eat a lot of it.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: 'Demonic' Possession

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"Something I experienced years ago I went on a diet of fruits for around six or more months and within a month and some I started to see energy fields around plants, tree's, animals and people I could also feel the energy coming up from the earth and out of the tree's and how it charged me up when I sat in the park. My entire internal state changed to something higher energy in some cases I would only sleep a few hours a night."

Yes, I know what you mean I see energy fields around people and animals all the time. I'm grateful I grew up in the country. The best were the thunderstorms. Out there they build up to these massive cumulonimbus clouds which are quite a sight. Absolutely gorgeous. The air gets really charged and then when the lightning and thunder began to happen I would run outside into the trees and run around, being 'one' with the storm. Loved it :)

"That was a detox diet full of living foods and it tells me what eating the standard modern diet is doing. The opposite. The worst is the fast food. I also believe eating super amounts of meat along with the processed foods also have some kind of lowering effect. Then you have the volume of medical literature showing eating processed food is causing the majority of health problems in the modern world."

I try to eat a balanced diet of greens and meats I prepare myself. I love my bacon (I'm canadian, eh?). I almost never eat processed foods like instant dinners, pizzas, etc. I avoid sugary drinks (once in a while as a treat) and mostly stick to plain old water. I love my water freezing ice cold. Where you have to break through the ice to get to it cold. Love that! its so good! I drink 64 OZ every day. I took a cue from Japanese scientist, Masaru Emoto, and I put labels with positive words on my water bottle. I know sugar is a poison and while I do try to stay away from it....I like dessert sometimes and eat that. But even that isn't over the top sugar. I like to cook. I guess my big sin is bread. i know I shouldn't eat it but I love my bread :(

"They use an industrialized Vegetable fat called Trans fat which cannot be digested and metabolized properly by our body. It causes the body deterioration and exhaustion. It makes the industrialized food cheaper as a result poor people will eat a lot of it."

I know the standard argument would be the reason for that is the corporate bottom line (profits first no matter what) however; I'm of the opinion it serves a greater agenda. Its easier to keep people in spiritual bondage if they're malnourished and/or fed garbage. Keeps them too busy in survival mode or getting sick to think about anything else. That and a poor diet disrupts cognitive function. People with a lowered cognitive function lose the ability to think critically or use common sense.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition