The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Don Danko333

Re: The Origin Of Goetia And Issues Of The LHP

Post by Don Danko333 »

Also Owen I 'am not here to ride your case or be rude. I respect you.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:46 am Melinda was thirsty for content and saw the amount of view's the paranormal files interview received on utube. This is the same reason she makes video's praising Tom McDonald.

The anxiety should have cleared out with nearly a decade of daily energy practices to the level this women does them. This is an issue in the energy body.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:40 am She got criticised by melinda lyons. As melinda thinks she's being fooled by gusion. Which is a load of crap! Anyone can have anxiety, I get it sometimes. It doesn't mean anything. Melinda also said something like that. She thinks she's this astral exorcist. Lmao
Yes, melinda is always thirsty for content. She used to censor my comments when I used to speak my mind. It was rude of her to criticise brooke hellsing like that. Brooke is more genuine then her. If you think she's being fooled by the demons gusion who she works with! She's not... She has good manners and is understandable and full of empathy. Where as melinda is talking about having relationship with angels. Lol she's fucked up

Yes, I don't have anything against you too Don. Just disagree when it comes to spiritual matters. No harsh feelings, but I love the demons.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Thank you.

Yes, Brooke is genuine in her statements and beliefs. I respect her as a person but I notice what is going on in the bigger picture.

I watched the fellow from the utube channel unexplained possibilities, do a review on Melinda's book. I agree with his review. It's trash. That Medina women is a fake and desperate to be something she is not.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

to me, daemon means a wise being. The wise beings I have known all my life who have helped me time and again with pragmatic advice and sometimes a helping hand...by whatever name are goodly beings.

I've come to feel that demon is a kind of inversion of the original meaning of daemon. Though in the past I was a bit confused re this.

I've tried to tell people lilith is actually a jewish demon.

I do feel that there is a real mother goddess kind of energy embodied in some of the advanced female beings. She has many names depending on the culture.

oh, forgot to say I also have nothing against you Don, and I also respect you (and you owen). Good to see you :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:58 am Thank you.

Yes, Brooke is genuine in her statements and beliefs. I respect her as a person but I notice what is going on in the bigger picture.

I watched the fellow from the utube channel unexplained possibilities, do a review on Melinda's book. I agree with his review. It's trash. That Medina women is a fake and desperate to be something she is not.
Yes, have nothing against you Don. You're right melinda is a fake. She always criticised me too, the bitch. Whereas, brooke was thoughtful and sweet. I do think the demon gusion is helping her. As the demons are nothing like the fake archonic "angels." Sorry, if I'm coming across as boastful. It's just my passion for the demons.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I think its the frequency or energy of the being. Is it goodly? Or is it an energy vampire?
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Thank you. I have had the same in my life. The Demons are the opposite. These Goetic entities are bad news. They are toxic vampires.
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:08 am to me, daemon means a wise being. The wise beings I have known all my life who have helped me time and again with pragmatic advice and sometimes a helping hand...by whatever name are goodly beings.

I've come to feel that demon is a kind of inversion of the original meaning of daemon. Though in the past I was a bit confused re this.

I've tried to tell people lilith is actually a jewish demon.

I do feel that there is a real mother goddess kind of energy embodied in some of the advanced female beings. She has many names depending on the culture.

oh, forgot to say I also have nothing against you Don, and I also respect you (and you owen). Good to see you :)
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

Its your right to defend the Demons. I already stated what I have noticed on this Brooke individual. That interview in her place the heavy demonic energy was everywhere and it got thicker towards the altar space. It feels like the air is full of heavy ash. You could make the argument the Demons just don't like me but I have noticed the same from so many people from years of my experience in the JoS and from studying the over all LHP world. Its a repeating pattern of behavior of these entities.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:09 am

Yes, have nothing against you Don. You're right melinda is a fake. She always criticised me too, the bitch. Whereas, brooke was thoughtful and sweet. I do think the demon gusion is helping her. As the demons are nothing like the fake archonic "angels." Sorry, if I'm coming across as boastful. It's just my passion for the demons.
Don Danko333

Post by Don Danko333 »

The Greeks made a distiction between the Eu Daemons and Kako Daemons. The good Daemons and bad Daemons.
Owen

Post by Owen »

Don Danko333 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:40 am Its your right to defend the Demons. I already stated what I have noticed on this Brooke individual. That interview in her place the heavy demonic energy was everywhere and it got thicker towards the altar space. It feels like the air is full of heavy ash. You could make the argument the Demons just don't like me but I have noticed the same from so many people from years of my experience in the JoS and from studying the over all LHP world. Its a repeating pattern of behavior of these entities.
Owen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:09 am

I know you have stated that. But, I'm just disagreeing she looks happy in her life. Some demons can have a dark energy, but also can be very pleasant. I've seen this before. Some demons have light and dark energy. Just like us!