Freedom is Satanic

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
siatris

Re: Freedom is Satanic

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:33 am Ah Siatris, I am glad to see you made it. So good of you to join us. Where is your proof that HPS ZolaLuckyStar is a "Traitor"? Do you have proof or are you just going on HP HoodedCobra's scaremongering?

I was referring to Magestein. He wants to censor me and everyone else so we never question him again.

I think Zola is a jew and Magestein is a jewish communist at the heart. but you Mamba value free speech and u're at least a luciferian minded person.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:25 am
Make sure to worship the Jewish god extra well or the Ha Satan will report back to big J, Jehova you have been a sinner. Just like you already report to nick about the sinner's who have their own thoughts about things that offend your little Jehova, nick. You're even living the archetypical drama because your connected into Judaism. Maybe your tinfoil yarmulke is on too tight.
_)__.
he did not criticize me, attack me, or nothing of the sort. Even now.

so you can fuck yourself because you were the major problem in the jos. i never been banned there and i said some REALLY bad shit. when i simply QUESTIONED you, you banned me. because you're a cheap whore.

in the gutter where you always deserved is where u at, Magestein.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That is because you're his little bitch running errands for him right now trolling this forum and then reporting back to him on the JoS forum. He simply bought you with some cheap flattery because face it your just a desperate loser with no self-esteem.

Your his shabbos goyim.

siatris wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 am
he did not criticize me, attack me, or nothing of the sort. Even now.

so you can fuck yourself because you were the major problem in the jos. i never been banned there and i said some REALLY bad shit. when i simply QUESTIONED you, you banned me. because you're a cheap whore.

in the gutter where you always deserved is where u at, Magestein.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Siatris wrote:I was referring to Magestein. He wants to censor me and everyone else so we never question him again.

I think Zola is a jew and Magestein is a jewish communist at the heart. but you Mamba value free speech and u're at least a luciferian minded person.
Siatris here is the voice of reason.
I am actually proud of you for questioning everything, this is a very satanic thing to do. I have no problem with you questioning the T4S clergy or any of its members.
However, have you tried using this same line of questioning on HP HoodedCobra? Now there is a man that goes to great lengths to hide his identity, don't get me wrong I am not implying that he is Jewish. I am just saying that it doesn't make sense for me how you can have such complete faith in someone who you probably don't even see everyday in real life. Aside from this Nick is just a human being like everyone else so it's not impossible to think that he could get things wrong or lie about things.

Let me ask you this, who are you going to believe:

1.Science
2.HoodedCobra's word

If you say option 2 then you are better off being a Christian or Muslim and Satanism isn't well suited for you. Choosing to believe the claims of a complete stranger on the internet above science is blind faith. If a man whom you have never met came out of Wallmart one day and blindfolded you and then instructed you to walk across a busy highway... would you do it? You may ask the man "how do I know that the cars won't hit me and kill me" and he will reply: "Don't worry! Believe and have faith!".

The DNA test cost HPS ZolaLuckyStar $300 but if you still don't believe it is legit or that we are faking it somehow, then we are willing to take the test in front of you. Really we have nothing to hide.

Attachments
no jew connection2.jpg
no jew connection2.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 237 times
no jew connection 3.jpg
no jew connection 3.jpg (985.87 KiB) Viewed 237 times
no jew connection 1.jpg
no jew connection 1.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 237 times
DNA results full page.jpg
DNA results full page.jpg (998.7 KiB) Viewed 237 times
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:19 pm
Siatris wrote:I was referring to Magestein. He wants to censor me and everyone else so we never question him again.

Siatris here is the voice of reason.
I am actually proud of you for questioning everything, this is a very satanic thing to do. I have no problem with you questioning the T4S clergy or any of its members.
However, have you tried using this same line of questioning on HP HoodedCobra? Now there is a man that goes to great lengths to hide his identity, don't get me wrong I am not implying that he is Jewish. I am just saying that it doesn't make sense for me how you can have such complete faith in someone who you probably don't even see everyday in real life. Aside from this Nick is just a human being like everyone else so it's not impossible to think that he could get things wrong or lie about things.

i don't take his word for granted mamba, i use my brain and reasoning. i saw her picture. i know how dna testing works. my belief is that zola is jewish. from facial feautures you are not a jew. she was lying about her transfer of u and other things. that is called theft and we were never told the reality of things bout that. bad points for me overall.

magestein, with his behavior, attacks on satan, and total 180 + his behavior over all these years, i believe is a jew with certainty. i know how he treated myself and others over years and YEARS.

this is on my reasoning. i have right to believe what i do based on my experience and vision.

i have seen info on Cobra and i know a lot of things about him from years back. we even spoke on skype many many years ago and i saw him. he was a decent guy and i know he has other side to him, not like u know him only. i did not see any jewish. i also have pics and i would share BUT i will not doxx him because i see no dirt on the person ok.

i also don't appreciate that he is slandered. as i saw he did not slander u specifically mamba either. not u.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Something to note Sitardass is the best nick has to send in here and troll... Its not a mistake nick put in me the gulag of moderation after he couldn't hold a debate with me and I proved that nick was lying about what in is Mien Kampf and other lies I caught nick in. Sitardass lies like his master and just screams, name calls. He might as well be nick. I guess sitardass is all they have left to send over. I guess Sitardass and nick is the best Satanism has to offer the world which is two idiots who worship a Hebrew angel, chant the name of the Hebrew god and then bitch about Jews.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:37 am Something to note Sitardass is the best nick has to send in here and troll... Its not a mistake nick put in me the gulag of moderation after he couldn't hold a debate with me and I proved that nick was lying about what in is Mien Kampf and other lies I caught nick in. Sitardass lies like his master and just screams, name calls. He might as well be nick. I guess sitardass is all they have left to send over. I guess Sitardass and nick is the best Satanism has to offer the world which is two idiots who worship a Hebrew angel, chant the name of the Hebrew god and then bitch about Jews.
my master lol, because i defend the JOS against ur poison right? i'm a meth head as you said becauze i disagree with u? big argument. sry but you treated everyone with slander like u do now.

none of ur posts are convincing.

i also will troll u as i see fit. i'd call more ppl but they can't be bothered over u. they enjoy u rotten head.

ps: enjoy more curses on ur race. you are so sad people are reversing hebrew to kill ur thoughform. sad .
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Like I stated sitardass is the best nick has to send over. He sends this guy over and all he does is praise his master nick and brag about gossiping with him online and how he has his photo on his desk. You're a fan boi with a nick instead of a Justin Bieber. You're just trolling yourself....Everything thing Mamba has made fun of you for you have proven correct yourself.

Your master bought you with cheap flattery because that is price of being a cheap whore.
siatris wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:47 am
Don Danko wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:37 am Something to note Sitardass is the best nick has to send in here and troll... Its not a mistake nick put in me the gulag of moderation after he couldn't hold a debate with me and I proved that nick was lying about what in is Mien Kampf and other lies I caught nick in. Sitardass lies like his master and just screams, name calls. He might as well be nick. I guess sitardass is all they have left to send over. I guess Sitardass and nick is the best Satanism has to offer the world which is two idiots who worship a Hebrew angel, chant the name of the Hebrew god and then bitch about Jews.
my master lol, because i defend the JOS against ur poison right? i'm a meth head as you said becauze i disagree with u? big argument. sry but you treated everyone with slander like u do now.

none of ur posts are convincing.

i also will troll u as i see fit. i'd call more ppl but they can't be assed over u. they enjoy u rotten head.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Siatris wrote:i don't take his word for granted mamba, i use my brain and reasoning. i saw her picture. i know how dna testing works. my belief is that zola is jewish. from facial feautures you are not a jew. she was lying about her transfer of u and other things. that is called theft and we were never told the reality of things bout that. bad points for me overall.

magestein, with his behavior, attacks on satan, and total 180 + his behavior over all these years, i believe is a jew with certainty. i know how he treated myself and others over years and YEARS.

this is on my reasoning. i have right to believe what i do based on my experience and vision.

i have seen info on Cobra and i know a lot of things about him from years back. we even spoke on skype many many years ago and i saw him. he was a decent guy and i know he has other side to him, not like u know him only. i did not see any jewish. i also have pics and i would share BUT i will not doxx him because i see no dirt on the person ok.

i also don't appreciate that he is slandered. as i saw he did not slander u specifically mamba either. not u.

He is basically on the same level as every Christian and Muslim. Let's hope that he doesn't represent the entire JoS community, it would be sad if all of them were sheep like this lol.
HPBlackMamba

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 am ---
Your master bought you with cheap flattery because that is price of being a cheap whore.

u seem to know a lot about meth and hookers. maybe direct experience LOL