Freedom is Satanic

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
siatris

Re: Freedom is Satanic

Post by siatris »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:59 am
Siatris wrote:i don't take his word for granted mamba, i use my brain and reasoning. i saw her picture. i know how dna testing works. my belief is that zola is jewish. from facial feautures you are not a jew. she was lying about her transfer of u and other things. that is called theft and we were never told the reality of things bout that. bad points for me overall.

magestein, with his behavior, attacks on satan, and total 180 + his behavior over all these years, i believe is a jew with certainty. i know how he treated myself and others over years and YEARS.

this is on my reasoning. i have right to believe what i do based on my experience and vision.

i have seen info on Cobra and i know a lot of things about him from years back. we even spoke on skype many many years ago and i saw him. he was a decent guy and i know he has other side to him, not like u know him only. i did not see any jewish. i also have pics and i would share BUT i will not doxx him because i see no dirt on the person ok.

i also don't appreciate that he is slandered. as i saw he did not slander u specifically mamba either. not u.

He is basically on the same level as every Christian and Muslim. Let's hope that he doesn't represent the entire JoS community, it would be sad if all of them were sheep like this lol.
how intelligent do i have to be eggnob. we paid zola to save a guy from SA. u in that case. she hid that.

we know it's you. she's therefore a liar. then she built this place with paying u, to attack jos.

you are lower than xians and muslims yourself. u're equal to jews.

i'm done for today thank you.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

According to Siatris:

Free thought and free speech is lower than Xians and Muslims
Siatris wrote:kiss my ass about free speech because this is the only card u play for your endless lying. deluded "HPS" grandma.
https://truth4satan.com/Forum/viewtopic ... 5&start=20

Also Siatris:
Science means nothing to me!
Siatris wrote: i know how dna testing works. my belief is that zola is jewish. from facial feautures you are not a jew

Gets upset when we call him a sheep.

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Denialism
Wikipedia wrote:In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.[1] Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.[2]

In the sciences, denialism is the rejection of basic facts and concepts that are undisputed, well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a subject, in favor of radical and controversial ideas.[3]
HPBlackMamba

Post by Don Danko »

I doubt Sitardass is sober in any of its posts.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

He is obviously a troll, I just ignore him lol!
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Oh my word. This thread is entertaining lmao. Why in the fuck you would waste your time on this dribble? That’s why I stopped talking on JoS because I been attacked quite a bit and it’s funny I was told they showed me general respect but when I been disrespected repeatedly by members, continuing to misgender me. I pretty much ignored it because you can’t argue with ignorant people and although I get it, I don’t advertise that shit and I don’t really talk about it because all it does is single me out and draw negative attention to me. But it does expose how they act Christlike or even Jewish. Other than that I’m just using my experience to explain why I stopped talking onJoS.

As far as JoS goes, I refrain any further in talking about it because all it does is repeat the cycle of bullshittery.

I am definitely not anti-Satan and definitely disagree with Don but I refuse to engage in a debate because what would it prove? See what one doesn’t understand is a person *feels* a certain way due to beliefs. If they feel Satan is real and positive it’s confirmed by said experience and therefore label the experience as spiritual. Because of that it makes it hard to convince a person otherwise. However Mamba has stated you should consider reasoning and questioning. That is the basis for scientific fundamentals to experiment. Unless you prefer to believe a leader then definitely it’s a cult. I challenge authority all the time in area of religion and spirituality.

So I decided to take a pagan path because I get tired of arguments about deities attached to negative thought forms.

But it is fun to read threads like this. LOL :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I agree Daemontruth83, I am entertained too :lol: glad that you are also having a good time
HPBlackMamba
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

I'm glad you're all enjoying yourselves :D
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
mysticmoon20

Post by mysticmoon20 »

Don what made you realise Maxine wasnt telling the truth about things? I just realised it when I thought about the racism against Jews as a whole or mostly. Not that I'm defending Judaism. I just think hating someone for their blood is silly.