Freedom is Satanic

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Henrik Gustav II

Re: Freedom is Satanic

Post by Henrik Gustav II »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:53 am Thanks Henrik we enjoy reading your posts and you are more than welcome to share your views here. Please ignore the trolls.
Thank you very much HP Black Mamba.

Siatris does seem a bit agitated.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Don't mind Sitardass he believes he is the only person allowed to criticize the JoS he runs a utube channel attacking the JoS and JoS clergy then comes here to defend them like a fan boi. Apparently he is in love with nick or something. That is life on the pipe.

I left JoS because after studying HPS maxine's claims she built the JoS on I realized it was all fake and a LARP. I have already done several articles on why and shown this with factual evidence which has never been rebutted or debunked. It does not even matter as nick [HP Cobra] even admitted that HPS maxine is gone and not coming back and he was lying about this for almost a year straight and she never gave anyone the Magnum Opus she promised all those years. So what is the point of even staying? To let nick boss you around, lie to you, steal your money and scream at people all day. Notice how frightened Sitardass is of every post I make on the JoS, he was sent here to carry on and harass people for nick which is a common thing nick does. The level of argument from Sitardass is the level of argument from nick.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:02 pm
I left JoS because after studying HPS maxine's claims she built the JoS on I realized it was all fake and a LARP. I have already done several articles on why and shown this with factual evidence which has never been rebutted or debunked. It does not even matter as nick [HP Cobra] even admitted that HPS maxine is gone and not coming back and he was lying about this for almost a year straight and she never gave anyone the Magnum Opus she promised all those years. So what is the point of even staying? To let nick boss you around, lie to you, steal your money and scream at people all day. Notice how frightened Sitardass is of every post I make on the JoS, he was sent here to carry on and harass people for nick which is a common thing nick does. The level of argument from Sitardass is the level of argument from nick.
gregory i just do to u what u did to others for years. you lied to people for 15+ years telling them shit and now all u do is blame people with slander a life. u're a lesser than him and u deserve ur fate. enjoy.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:02 pm Don't mind Sitardass he believes he is the only person allowed to criticize the JoS he runs a utube channel attacking the JoS and JoS clergy then comes here to defend them like a fan boi. Apparently he is in love with nick or something. That is life on the pipe.
u're the homosexual and it was clear u were attracted to him in ur posts and other things that i have seen. u hated him like a jealous ant. so now u slander him and Joy of Satan which were your superiors thats all.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Henrik Gustav II wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:31 am Thank you Siatris for all that dramatic information. I honestly do not know anybody here. I don't know who Ann Novak is. I don't know who Don Danko is. I know very, very little about the Joy of Satan. I have no idea whatsoever about any drama regarding JoS and anybody here.
Hello Henrik this is only true information since weve known each other here for years. Ann is self proclaimed "High priestess" Zola, and this is how she started her websites.

Don Danko is what i told u before.

Check their forums also to have a clear view, because here you'll only see slander about jos and these people do major slander and accusations without any proof whatsoever, out of hate and nothing else.

meanwhile many thousands know what i said here to be the factual truth about them and their beginnings which is why they are here and not in the Ancient-forums.com which they were PRIOR.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:02 pm
Notice how frightened Sitardass is of every post I make on the JoS, he was sent here to carry on and harass people for nick which is a common thing nick does. The level of argument from Sitardass is the level of argument from nick.
why don't you tell people how you were attacking HP JAKE CARLSON until you wanted to drive him to SUICIDE and get him to KILL HIMSELF? we've seen the conversation and seen it all its already in the hands of many on the forums???

just say the full truth next time, gregory boy. we know you are total TRASH of a jew.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I never was I was always friends with Jake in the past and stop talking with him awhile ago. Post the conversation don't just make the claim. Your false accusations are also in violations of the rules of the forums and carry possible legality issue.

siatris wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:29 pm why don't you tell people how you were attacking HP JAKE CARLSON until you wanted to drive him to SUICIDE and get him to KILL HIMSELF? we've seen the conversation and seen it all its already in the hands of many on the forums??.[/size]
siatris

Post by siatris »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:50 pm I never was I was always friends with Jake in the past and stop talking with him awhile ago. Post the conversation don't just make the claim. Your false accusations are also in violations of the rules of the forums and carry possible legality issue.

siatris wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:29 pm why don't you tell people how you were attacking HP JAKE CARLSON until you wanted to drive him to SUICIDE and get him to KILL HIMSELF? we've seen the conversation and seen it all its already in the hands of many on the forums??.[/size]
u're correct about what u did and what it is about. you called him a drug user and attacked him before many times like u do to everyone else. cobra included now. on nothing.

for this reason u'll be held accountable.

he said to people you have been attacking him verbally and bullying him for years. everyone will see that gregory.

he also said other things but we'll let people think for themselves of what a monster u have been.

Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

So nothing then Sitardass you're just making up more lies which is as I stated it is. You seem very desperate in a frightened and pathetic manner over your man, nick being questioned. Unless its you on your utube channel where you attack the JoS and then admit that is your channel and attempt to lie your way out of that.

siatris wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:18 pm blah, blah, blah and blah
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

This thread went way off topic. So lets pull it back again, shall we? Satanism is more than just freedom as in the freedom to speak up. It goes beyond free speech and a platform where people can say what they think. That's just the beginning.

Free speech allows trolls to spew poison and they take advantage of that but they can't help being what they are....trolls. This is the price of being free. It is uncomfortable and unpleasant to listen to garbage....but we pay the price because everybody gets to have a say. Even the garbage trolls. Some people will speak things that are diamonds. Thats the benefit. Garbage fly's that buzz about and shit on everything are annoying, yes. They are the lowest of the low. We can all agree on that. But even fly's are free to fly about and spew shit. This is the way it is in a free world as opposed to one wrapped in bubble wrap.

Free speech isn't about allowing only approved viewpoints; everybody...even the most venal and disgusting filthy garbage fly gets to have their say. It's unpleasant, it's dirty. But at least it's free. That is what freedom means.

Freedom goes way deeper. It is actually a founding fathers thing in America. The ideals of freedom that north american society and america are built upon, what makes america the freest country on the planet and the light of the world is the fact that people are free to say what they want, they are free. And that freedom is under attack.

Freedom is a Satanic principle. The freedom of self expression. The freedom of free association, the freedom to breath the air. The freedom of self determination and the right to determine what we will or will not tolerate, what we will even think are all Satanic.

We've been wrapped in a web that claims the most important thing is 'safety'. That panders to our desire for safety. And so they (the alien presence) parse it in terms we can relate to. You need to be 'safe'. And part of being 'safe' is to relinquish freedom. The door to tyranny is opened when people are convinced that they need to trade their freedom for 'safety'.

Sovereignty over your own body, 'freedom' even to breath....I used to think that if these alien MF's could find a way to do it, they would make us pay even for breathing. And here it is! You have to wear masks even when you are in the open air. Stopped from even breathing freely! We're being submerged in tyranny.

Freedom is Satanic.

Satanism is centred about freedom. The right to self determination, right to speak, right to debate. Debate is not wrong. When debate is allowed, consensus is formed. Satanism is about the right to determine things, right to decide without any dictation to us from the self nominated ones who think they're qualified to decide for the rest of us what is permissible, what is right think. WE decide.

We are free and sovereign beings. That is Satanism. That is our freedom.

Freedom IS Satanic.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition