The Sieg Rune

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Don Danko

Re: The Sieg Rune

Post by Don Danko »

I suspect this is connected to meaning of the god name Set, Sat as well. As mentioned before the sound power is encoded within the god names.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Loving all of these practical articles Don. Excited at the thought of experimenting with them in the coming days. Many thanks.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I am glad you like them and find them of value. I found this technique is one of the most powerful I have done.
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:57 pm The Sieg rune

Something to note these runes in some cases are titles for another mantra's which describe how to use the mantra. The Reda rune is not the actual rune itself but a title of the mantra RAM the esoteric fifth rune. Reda means 'heart' and fire wheel and the rotation of fire. Its where the RAM is placed and what it does. This brings us to the Seig rune. The ancient Roman writers stated the Greek letters which had a system of spiritual knowledge around them the Soma Sophia. Where related to the runic system of the Druids to the point of being a common system. This is important one will find the symbol of the Sieg rune as the symbol of the Greek letter Sigma. Seig or Sig is the same phonetically.

Sigma is not a whole mantra its a title that informs of the use of the galdr sound S. Sigma means 'to be hissed' its describing the S sound how to make it. This is the hissing Kriya in Kundalini yoga in the east. This is where we will connect the points of the Indo-Aryan Greek, Germanic, Vedic and Egyptian Arya.

The symbol of the Sieg rune relates to the lighting bolt or Varja bolt which in the far east is the symbol of the sushumna nadi and spine. Hence this means to be hissed in the spine. The Egyptian pyramid texts called the hissing Kriya the 'breathed word of life' and use it on the spine. In the Kriya system in the east the is where we find the full technique.

Sit and breath in with both nostrils and make the mula banda you can hold the breath for a while this moves energy into the sushumna. Then on the breathing out make the hissing noise strongly and focus this heat on the mula chakra and spine. This heats up and pressures the sushumna which works to open it as well as working to awaken the serpent in the root chakra to move it upwards this technique is related to beating a serpent with a stick to force it to move upwards the striking is the hissing sound.

This is a direct Kundalini pranayama method that can awaken the serpent directly hence the Seig rune is called the serpent rune as well. Be careful with this practice.

Don Danko friend of Lucifer

Sources:
The Greek Kabbalah, Barry
Opening The Door To Immortality Texts In The Pyramid Of Meri-en-Ro, C H Harvey.
Kriya Yoga, Synthesis of A Personal Experience, Ennio Nimis
Key To The Western Mysteries, Hulse
Technically the Sanskrit mantras are used to empower etc. the runes can be used to empower and direct the energy raised by mantras in the first place.

That makes sense because cleaning aura and then using Algiz rune for protection to set the energies according to Will
Last edited by Daemontruth83 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daemontruth83

Post by Daemontruth83 »

I always preferred to use runes it’s easier to understand and use.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Thanks for sharing this Don :)
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition