The God Satan

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Snakeway

Re: The God Satan

Post by Snakeway »

Owenavo wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:54 am Just lighten up, siatris! 😑He's not causing you any harm! He's talking about spiritual topics.
They have personal beefs, we, or I don´t know what really happen behind the curtain between them to sever a 15 years relationship.I mean, do you see any difference from the mageson here and the one from the JOS? It is the same, only now there are problems in what he writes
This siatris sound like it is the never stop shouting Cliff behind the profile,
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

None of any of this is important and it never will be. With time people will realize this. What is important is that people get to advancing spiritually and that is what this forum is for. To speak about spiritual topics like meditation, self worship and transmuting the soul. No body cares about Don's past in the JoS, the past is the past and that's that.
HPBlackMamba
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Don chose freely to post here because he cares about people caught up in lies and hopes they can decompress from the lies they were fed in a space that is free from censorship. He is welcome here to post whatever he thinks, even if it isn't what the Clergy here think. We have stated explicitly that the posts here do not necessarily reflect the views of the T4S. If we, as the T4S Clergy, agree or disagree with him is immaterial.

We are about spiritual advancement. And freedom of speech is something intrinsic to spiritual advancement.
The past is the past.

If he changes his mind about something, he is free to do so. He is a free being.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:35 pm
Lak is the rune of Loki note even the word for the Lak rune Lake....Laki, Loki. This is why from what is actually found of pre-Christian religious sites in Western Europe the highest importance is given to Loki of all the other Gods. Not what the Christian monks who altered the Edda's to push the Christianization of Europe had to state.

That's a really important passage. By any chance, would you have any further references or literature on that part? The pre-christian sites in Northern and Western Europe that indicate this worship and respect to Loki? I ask because a lot of people have told me there was no evidence of pre-christian pagans worshipping Loki, and I'm trying to contest that.

I've researched the Snaptun stone in Denmark, but haven't found much else. I know there are certain locations in the Nordic countries that have "Lok" or similar names.

I also found this passage here that might be of interest;

"If we look at the eye-witness account of Ibrahim ibn Ahmed, he speaks of a widespread worship of Sirius, the brightest star of the night... So what does Sirius have to do with Loki? Well Icelandic for Sirius was Lokabrenna or 'Loki's brand'. And Ibrahim ibn Ahmed certainly noticed worship to Sirius in the Danish city of Hedeby. Now while the first written occurrence of Lokabrenna appears late, we have no knowledge of when the spoken word actually began being used. But it’s presence suggests that the worship to Sirius that this man witnessed, may have been worship to Loki."

Source https://lokis-dottir.livejournal.com/122237.html

The star Sirius is in the Taurus constellation. That's a connection with Sirius/Taurus constellation with Loki.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:48 am

If he changes his mind about something, he is free to do so. He is a free being.
Agree 100%, This JOS go on faulting other people, with little thing here and there so they can have power and dominion over the other person. It is very ship manipulation. I like that sentence from the song brotherhood of man: ´´You cannot lie to me I know what´s in your heart´´. When the JOS go with ´´look what here fault here, kneel kneel´´. I say: ´´What is the point of looking at what is here if I can feel your intentions, I know what is in your heart´´

Then they bitch about ´´reality´´ and being the principle one. It serve no greater purpose than power trips. It is all vanity.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I have heard that Loki was considered to be Sirius before. From the information you provided this proves again the fact Loki is the Kundalini energy. Sirius is usually shown as a dog in the Hermetic world. This is the animal of Hermes, Mercury the serpent god. The companion of man the shakti. I found the information your asking about probably on articles on the renegade tribune back in the day they where linked from mainstream ones those articles are older ones I did at the JoS.

Odin's name comes from a word that means prana in the old Norse. What I believe is that Odin is prana shakti and Loki is Kundalini Shakti. The two mercurial forces that are connect with each other and act on each other. This is why Odin is the All Father the power of prana shakti or spiritual energy that manifests the universe. And Odin relates to the expansive of mind the super mental facilities expressed by the spiritual eye of Odin. Where Loki title relates to the Lord of the World which is the title of Green Man, the kundalini energy that regenerates the body [the world] and takes one to rebirth, hence the destructive aspects of Loki as spiritual fire which transforms one at the end of time into above time.

This is because Mercury [prana] is both consciousness [Odin] and energy [Loki] as well. The Ki means energy. Odin's spear is also this I suspect as Shakti means spear and Tyr the spear rune means god, Odin was also called Odin Tyr. And its the world tree. Given Loki was shown as the serpent around the tree its no mistake the Christians turned him into their devil, who goes around ruining the new Jehova Odin they created, creation plan and tricking people into sinning. Till he is bound in a Christian hell to be punished.

White Mage wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:21 am
Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:35 pm
Lak is the rune of Loki note even the word for the Lak rune Lake....Laki, Loki. This is why from what is actually found of pre-Christian religious sites in Western Europe the highest importance is given to Loki of all the other Gods. Not what the Christian monks who altered the Edda's to push the Christianization of Europe had to state.

That's a really important passage. By any chance, would you have any further references or literature on that part? The pre-christian sites in Northern and Western Europe that indicate this worship and respect to Loki? I ask because a lot of people have told me there was no evidence of pre-christian pagans worshipping Loki, and I'm trying to contest that.

I've researched the Snaptun stone in Denmark, but haven't found much else. I know there are certain locations in the Nordic countries that have "Lok" or similar names.

I also found this passage here that might be of interest;

"If we look at the eye-witness account of Ibrahim ibn Ahmed, he speaks of a widespread worship of Sirius, the brightest star of the night... So what does Sirius have to do with Loki? Well Icelandic for Sirius was Lokabrenna or 'Loki's brand'. And Ibrahim ibn Ahmed certainly noticed worship to Sirius in the Danish city of Hedeby. Now while the first written occurrence of Lokabrenna appears late, we have no knowledge of when the spoken word actually began being used. But it’s presence suggests that the worship to Sirius that this man witnessed, may have been worship to Loki."

Source https://lokis-dottir.livejournal.com/122237.html

The star Sirius is in the Taurus constellation. That's a connection with Sirius/Taurus constellation with Loki.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"I only said that Don is talking about spiritual topics. And siatris kind of ruined it for me! I mean you have to at least speak your mind, if something is bugging you. And I understand what you're saying snakeway."

Owen, don't let one miserable, sour grape spoil the bunch for you. He's a nobody. A Karen. Ignore the troll.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:35 pm I have heard that Loki was considered to be Sirius before. From the information you provided this proves again the fact Loki is the Kundalini energy. Sirius is usually shown as a dog in the Hermetic world. This is the animal of Hermes, Mercury the serpent god. The companion of man the shakti. I found the information your asking about probably on articles on the renegade tribune back in the day they where linked from mainstream ones those articles are older ones I did at the JoS.

Odin's name comes from a word that means prana in the old Norse. What I believe is that Odin is prana shakti and Loki is Kundalini Shakti. The two mercurial forces that are connect with each other and act on each other. This is why Odin is the All Father the power of prana shakti or spiritual energy that manifests the universe. And Odin relates to the expansive of mind the super mental facilities expressed by the spiritual eye of Odin. Where Loki title relates to the Lord of the World which is the title of Green Man, the kundalini energy that regenerates the body [the world] and takes one to rebirth, hence the destructive aspects of Loki as spiritual fire which transforms one at the end of time into above time.

This is because Mercury [prana] is both consciousness [Odin] and energy [Loki] as well. The Ki means energy. Odin's spear is also this I suspect as Shakti means spear and Tyr the spear rune means god, Odin was also called Odin Tyr. And its the world tree. Given Loki was shown as the serpent around the tree its no mistake the Christians turned him into their devil, who goes around ruining the new Jehova Odin they created, creation plan and tricking people into sinning. Till he is bound in a Christian hell to be punished.
Thank you very much, Don. That's the rough direction I'm leaning to as well, but it's incredibly hard to find any sources that suggest anything besides Loki being some sort of evil being, or at least an adversarial trickster. I've been looking through Renegade Tribune, and the only articles I've seen are those comparing Loki with Saturn and Yahweh, and that Loki is essentially the god of the jews.

It's definitely unfortunate that the main sources for Norse mythology are Christianized texts from Christian monks. Very frustrating. It's also quite difficult to get these ideas across to "regular pagans", as most seem to react quite negatively to these ideas. They cling to this "Odin is the good guy, Loki is the bad guy" narrative. It seems that Odin and Loki are much closer to Zeus and Hades than Zeus and Kronos/Saturn, in terms of mythology.

Here's a Reddit post in which someone copy and pasted your message on "Lucifer God of the European Pagans." Most people responded by just attacking your message, unfortunately. https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/commen ... o_pagans/

If I can find just a single direct reference of Loki being worshipped/respected by pre-christian pagans, I suspect that would seal the deal and change most of these people's minds (as in, those that think like this).
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Interestingly, in Slavic mythology, Perun and Veles are considered to be the same as Odin and Loki in terms of their characterization. Both are brothers, one being a trickster serpent that opposes the thunder diety. However, there's plenty of sources that show Veles was worshipped and respected all across Russia and Eastern Europe. Sometimes he was depicted as a great serpent or dragon, which ties back to the kundulini serpent life force. He was also a god that represented, among other things, cattle, harvests, money, magick, and trickery. The god of the world, if you will.

To further the comparison, Veles could be related to Vala, who opposed Indra.

Christians tried to turn him Veles into a devil like figure, although that hasn't stuck as much as Loki or Set being the devil-figure. He's also connected to St. Nicholas (Santa), for giving gifts and being mischievous. Definitely is interesting that the Christianization of Loki has succeeded, whereas the Christian attempts to corrupt his Slavic equivalent, Veles, seems to have somewhat failed.

TLDR: If Veles, Loki's Slavic version, was worshipped (which there is plenty of evidence that he was), we could conclude that Loki likely was worshipped as well considering all indo-European pagan faiths are derived from a common root. Would you agree Don?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

He's a pipe Karen. lol
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:27 am "I only said that Don is talking about spiritual topics. And siatris kind of ruined it for me! I mean you have to at least speak your mind, if something is bugging you. And I understand what you're saying snakeway."

Owen, don't let one miserable, sour grape spoil the bunch for you. He's a nobody. A Karen. Ignore the troll.