Important News Reveal

This forum is exclusively for political discussion
Don Danko

Important News Reveal

Post by Don Danko »

A CNN executive admits on hidden camera that CNN [Cabbalah News Network] is a propaganda outlet that just makes it up for a political agenda. Don't think its just CNN either its all of them from FOX across the board the whole mainstream media is owned by six corporations control the entire narrative. And they all have the same share holders and interests behind the door. And they are part of a certain ethic club of kosher elites. FOX news was created by Jacob Rothschild behind the scenes with Murdock another club member. That is why Tucker goes on FOX with his red kabbalah bracelet on. Tucker probably got into practicing Kabbalah in his Judeo-Free Mason club. Or the Zionist dominated Council For National Policy that runs the Republican rightwing. Tucker even has a photo of himself with the PM of Israel's son on his office desk. I remember back in the day Cobra deleted one of my articles in the JoS showing all this. And Cobra's reply was "Don't diss Tucker!" Lol What a fruitcake with a peanut for a brain. Actual important information deleted in the name of Cobra's 'Muh Tucker!' man crush. Truly Satan must have appointed Cobra to greatness.

REAKING: Part 1 -
@CNN
Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency … ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’ … ‘I Came to CNN Because I Wanted to Be a Part of That’

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
Last edited by Don Danko on Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Mage

Re: Important News Reveal

Post by White Mage »

Tucker Carlson is essentially a political pressure valve for dissidents on the conventional right wing. Those that are close to realizing the two party system is just a false controlled dichotomy. He plays the part of being "different" from the rest of the news media. That's his role. "Wow, Tucker is just like one of us," which keeps people tuned in to the FOX Rothschild news network.

I'm just surprised he's so open about his kabbalah bracelet. That has to be a dead giveaway to everyone who knows anything about going on. Heck, I'm shocked that HP HC would even stoop to trying to defend that. Do you really think he knows that much about kabbalah, though? If anything, he's probably a low level stooge and wears it like a fashion-piece as a signal to his employers.
Don Danko

Re: Important News Reveal

Post by Don Danko »

Tucker's job as we know is to read a script someone else wrote with some faked enthusiasm to make his character convincing to the audience. I don't know if Tucker is deep into Kabbalah but he is deep enough into their energy form. All he does is promote it on the Talmudvision. The magic of Tucker's career has probably been the speed at which he drops to his knee's smiling like a bagel for his Zionist bosses.

Tucker coming out and defending this insane creep, Hunter Biden and his lab top scandal for the establishment should have been the obvious reality check if the Kabbalah crap was not already for people. Tucker's shit show of "leave Hunter alone!" Was pretty obvious as to how much of a worthless grifter Kabbala Cucker always has been.