Freya Rune Money Magic

Content that is scheduled to be moved to the T4S Website
Hayden

Re: Freya Rune Money Magic

Post by Hayden »

I take it you are of the opinion that this is more powerful than the Shring mantra for similar workings?
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Nope, I would like it and believe it good for people to try both and see what works the best and then post here on their results.

Hayden wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:46 pm I take it you are of the opinion that this is more powerful than the Shring mantra for similar workings?
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:47 pm Nope, I would like it and believe it good for people to try both and see what works the best and then post here on their results.

Hayden wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:46 pm I take it you are of the opinion that this is more powerful than the Shring mantra for similar workings?
Gotcha. I started that last week and I'll try this one another time. I have had success in the past when the JOS did group rituals for wealth using the runes.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Thank you, much appreciated.
siatris

Post by siatris »

Hayden wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:54 pm
Don Danko wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:47 pm Nope, I would like it and believe it good for people to try both and see what works the best and then post here on their results.

Gotcha. I started that last week and I'll try this one another time. I have had success in the past when the JOS did group rituals for wealth using the runes.
so here u are betraying them tho lol, dumbass.

thanks for telling us magestein what Cobra already put up in the ritual.

not appreciated, thieving parasite.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Pipe fairy, its been well known that the Faihu rune is the wealth rune since the time of the Faihu rune thousands of years ago. Because your retarded naturally you must think that Hooded Blahbra aka Satanic Jesus. Invented this rune or something. lol Of course he does not know how to use it internally to make it powerful he just copies the mainstream chanting. That is why I had to go and research and find out how to use this.

When is Hooded Blahbra going to have the Magnum Opus? Its been twenty years.

Don't you have something better to do then never ending 'Muh Cobra fuk u jew!!!!' posting.... Well probably the pipe that is.

siatris wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:02 pm thanks for telling us magestein what Cobra already put up in the ritual.

not appreciated, thieving parasite.